Newbie Question(s) so dumb, you're afraid to even ask!

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
I don't know where to ask (I don't want to Sh_t on the marketplace thread) so I will ask here. I am liking the new Zora Software. Can we get a thread for just Zora to ask questions or suggestions?
Go make one. Aint nobody stopping you.

Serpwoo dudes will prolly love you.

Hey folks, just wanted to start off by saying hi to everyone.
I'm pretty new to the SEO game and slowly learning.

My content is getting impressions, but no clicks.
Is there a standard CLR and does it change with ranking?

Hey folks, just wanted to start off by saying hi to everyone.
I'm pretty new to the SEO game and slowly learning.

My content is getting impressions, but no clicks.
Is there a standard CLR and does it change with ranking?

A site ranking at the bottom of Google's first page will get impressions, but no one really clicks down there. As your site ranks higher, you'll get a lot more clicks. The two lines in Google Search Console will eventually merge. Keep pumping your site and you'll get there.

Two of my recent posts have mobile usability issue according to my search console.

1) clickable elements too close together
2) Text too small to read

I went through the post multiple times but I couldn't find anything that was too small or having clickable elements too close together. My previous posts have a similar format but they don't have this issue. Can someone help identify what could be the possible issue?

Any tips on finding reputable vendors for clothing? Example a vendor for quality White t shirts, etc.

Do Newsletter mails that you send to your subscribers end up in promotions tab of gmail? Also is double opt-in better for NL subscription on your website?

Is there a way to import a set of photos into Wordpress media library and have the files be sorted in an alphabetical order of filename after import. Currently the files I am uploading are named as numbers from 1 to 20. But after I upload it to media library, the files are in random order. I can drag and drop one file at a time, but that would be tedious.

Do Newsletter mails that you send to your subscribers end up in promotions tab of gmail?
They can. Avoid using spam words and invite your subscribers to add you to their address book (contacts) after they submit their email (on the thank you page).
Also is double opt-in better for NL subscription on your website?
It depends. If there's a lot of segmentation taking place then you can sort out which leads are high-quality and which leads are low-quality. With this said, the general consensus is that double opt-in leads to higher quality leads, but this can be different for certain niches (some people simply don't like having to confirm their address- they're lazy).