Links Quality, Natural, Editorially-Given, Links Obtained Through Content Promotion and Outreach

Just wanted to give a quick review of how my main site is doing with Steve's links.

This site launched in Sept '17 and had its first links dropped at the end of Nov ' 17 - early Dec '17.

Steve's links are the ONLY links pointed to this site.

HuGUggB.png

This screenshot is just a cross section of the overall keyword makeup of the site. The site is currently ranking for about 8,000 different keywords.

This is about the best result I can expect in regards to ranking performance for a brand new site on a fresh, unaged domain, using 100% whitehat techniques, and only about 6-7 months worth of links.

I believe the site has crossed it's first "authority threshold" and is now able to front-page for actual money terms. My guess is that, within 3-4 months, we will dominate a specific category within my vertical that I'm currently targetting at the moment.

Bottom line - ReachCreator, Steve, and Garrett are the real deal!

Bottom line - ReachCreator, Steve, and Garrett are the real deal!

Thanks @stackcash great to hear your sites are doing well!

How many links did you get?

Hi @Jooky I can't answer for @stackcash for obvious confidentiality reasons - he may wish to answer himself or not...

However if you're looking at your niche my article (guest post over at Brand Builders) here covers quite well how to work it out for different niches as the number you need for success can vary from 'very few' to 'lots' depending on your competition so looking at individual cases outside your niche might lead you to think you need more or less than you actually do:

https://www.brandbuilders.io/analysing-beating-link-building-strategies/

How many links did you get?

How many links we order is kind of irrelevant because different competition levels and different verticals call for different numbers of links.

But, we're having Steve and his team build about 10-15 links for us each month.

Hey just thought I'd give you all a shout - anyone who can be in Leeds (UK) late August I'm speaking at this event - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/manyminds-give-it-a-go-leeds-tickets-47761523001

I haven't really done much public speaking about linkbuilding so this will be a rare chance to catch me speak. I doubt I'll speak more than once next year... if that... and this event is even free so double the win!

I'll be up there with one or two colleagues, the night before, so will have time to have a meet up with any BuSoers who are about that night and possibly the next depending if we host anything in the evening of the event (which we may) so the afternoon/night before will be the best for hanging out.

For those of you out of town - Hilton has a summer sale at the moment (if you sign up for Hilton Honors - free) and the Double Tree is a great deal accordingly!

Talk Title:
Boring Niches Are Easy: Linkbuilding For Any Site Unmasked!

For those of you not about for that I'll also be at (not speaking!):

Learn Inbound, Dublin - 13th-14th Sept
Pubcon, LV - 14-16th Oct

I expect I'll be around the odd day either side of both of those to hang out as well as during the events if anyone is going.

Hopefully meet some of you all IRL soon!

• DA 52
  • DA 44
  • DA 43
  • DA 43
  • DA 40
  • DA 40
  • DA 40
  • DA 20 (freebie)
Content quality is wow. Sites are legit.
Have re-ordered and will be part of my monthly SOP.
Recommended.

Just a heads up that we're doing something really cool in the linkbait space - the kind of thing that will let you pretend to be the client of a big agency with one of those fancy things they brag about at conferences. It's due to launch in about a month's time.

Post 'send me more info' in the thread here if you'd like a DM with the details. Initial private DM pricing will be the lower than it's ever advertised/sold at again after the proper launch only to people posting in this thread.

Wow what a mega response - thanks everyone! You should all have the info on the launch package by DM now or on Skype if we discussed it there first.

Anyone else interested we're doing one final round of invites next week (probably on Monday) then pre-launch will be closed and we'll start getting the initial orders fulfilled and preparing for the full price launch in October.

As a little teaser anyone who takes up the pre launch will get guaranteed/locked in pricing for 12 months or 10 orders whichever comes first. So if it's something you might need a few of/think would be awesome for your agency clients/reselling at a mark up jump on now!

Hi Steve, I dropped you a PM a few days ago but haven't heard back. Are you still taking on new clients or have you closed your books for now. Let me know when you have a minute.

Louey.
Hi Steve, that sounds like an interesting service and one month could be good timing with my personal cash flow. Please send me more info. Thanks.
Send me more info if it's different from the previous linkbait offering.
Hi Steve

I'm intrigued, can you send me more info please.

Cheers
Hey Steve,
I would like more info on this please :smile:

Thank you
I would also like more information via DM once this is made available please.
Count me in
DM me Steve :smile:
Interested, please send me more info, Steve.

Pls send info on linkbait offer.
Steve,
Count me in as well. Thanks.
Please send me more info re link bait

Hey all sincere apologies for the delay in replying. I was away in the US for meetings and a conference and got sick while I was away which combined with the manic schedule, some terrible flights, and a web host that apparently hates me... left me a bit shell shocked.

I'm back and caught up now on all messages. If I've missed any of you by DM or on Skype please do prod me again as I likely haven't seen it if I haven't replied.

The pre launch is now closed so please no more posts in the thread.

Look out for full details on the new product when it launches in a few weeks after we clear all the pre launch orders (likely will take a few weeks!).

As always I'm available by email steve at verticem.com for any of your questions or by DM here. DM here only for wait list (in case anyone drops out of the pre launch etc).

Hey all - just wanted to post a quick update. We're still going strong with our core 'just outreach' product with many BuSoers still happily on board (that's where we just build links to your blog posts/content etc with your BuSo discount - the main product advertised here).

But we've had a breakout success with some of our new animated linkbait and egobait stuff during a fairly quiet 'soft launch' with some agencies putting in some pretty crazy orders last month (40 etc) which is why we've been quiet about pushing those on here until now giving us a chance to catch up and staff up to take the work.

I've updated the main post in this thread with the basics and you can DM/email/skype for full details at any time. We're all scaled up and ready to take orders on those now.

The egobait is going to be pretty exclusive as it'll get crowded fast if we overdo it so we're only looking at taking on 3-4 per month from here so if you're interested in finding out more give me a shout sooner rather than later!

Added you on Skype.

Please pm me all your link building services and prices.

Hey - thanks for the message - I've replied to all my Skypes so hopefully you were one of them! If not just ping me an email over to steve@verticem and I'll pick up ASAP - on vacation till Wed but will be on/off throughout to pick up messages.

Hey hey!

Quite a few of you have reached out asking what the hell I was on about when I was discussing Egobait for linkbuilding as one of our products...

Ask and I shall deliver - in this case thanks to the lovely chaps over at RankXL where I made a guest appearance to spell it all out in detail:

https://www.rankxl.com/egobait-link-building/

As always I've shared pretty much our entire process so it's a full 'behind the curtains' look into piecing together an egobait campaign.

And of course give me a shout if you just want it all taken care of for you!

Just a quick heads up that we'll be exhibiting at Brighton SEO in September - if any of you folks or your agencies are about do stop by the booth. We'll almost certainly be doing a small hang out and dinner on the Friday before the after party/drinks (there's always a gap between the drinks at the Brighton Centre and everyone hanging out later) so make sure our booth team know you're from BuSo and we'll try to make sure you get a spot!

Garrett and I will also be in town but not on the booth all day as we have other ... 'meetings' to attend but you'll definitely catch us there during the busy periods and our team will be on hand to set up meetings with us if you want to catch up over a beer.

SOLD OUT! THANKS EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART

Well it's that time of year again - almost hitting our year end target (our company year end is August) but not quite so we're doing a FLASH sale to make up the little shortfall.

We've got 50 links available that can be ordered in chunks on any premium tier or ultra premium package:

6 for the price of 5
13 for the price of 10

Eg straight up links to your articles - $1,910 for 13 premium tier links or $2,500 for 13 ultra tier links
animated linkbait + 13 premium links (usually 10) $2,650
2,000 word WordAgents linkbait + 13 premium links (usually 10) $2,150

Links to sales pages/product reviews/other obvious affiliate income generating pages will cost more as these are unpaid links so webmasters will say no a lot if you're obviously making money from the page (recommend doing a linkbait package if you don't have suitable informational blog content etc).

First come first served and you must order and pay to nab your slot! New and existing customers welcome.

DM here / Skype (moculon) or email (steve at reachcreator dizzle com) to order.

Last edited:
Last call on the flash sale above - I'm making another 2-3 packages available in case anyone missed this last week but it will close once those are gone. We hardly do any sales (unless we need to hit a target like we did this time!) as you can see in the thread so if you're on the fence do jump in now and get 30% more links than our standard pricing.

Last call on the flash sale above - I'm making another 2-3 packages available in case anyone missed this last week but it will close once those are gone. We hardly do any sales (unless we need to hit a target like we did this time!) as you can see in the thread so if you're on the fence do jump in now and get 30% more links than our standard pricing.
Just added you on Skype.

I have been extremely satisfied with Steve's service over the past 6 months.

Let me preface my post by saying that I have purchased a lot of links from various providers, some claiming manual outreach, some claiming secured placements, and they have ended up being mostly garbage. You see the same sites recycled over and over. Those links give me very little, if any movement.

Steve is different. He provides links that absolutely no one else is providing - both with his manual outreach and paid placement services. These links provide substantial movement and a fatnastic ROI.

Additionally, Steve is always a pleasure to interact with, even when I am not purchasing.

I understand some SEO folks will be offput by the price tag. Why get this service when you can get 10 links from Fiverr or some BHW vendor for $200?

Let me tell you - when it comes to links, you get what you pay for. Don't risk your business. Pay for quality. Go with Steve and his team.

Hey @Steve Brownlie , talk to me on Skype. Need to know about the 5-piece package.

Just to restate. This is a white hat guy, I trust.

I have been extremely satisfied with Steve's service over the past 6 months.

Steve is different. He provides links that absolutely no one else is providing - both with his manual outreach and paid placement services. These links provide substantial movement and a fatnastic ROI.

Thanks buddy! Appreciate the review.

Hey @Steve Brownlie , talk to me on Skype. Need to know about the 5-piece package.

Just to restate. This is a white hat guy, I trust.

Cheers for the follow up and apologies for replying so late in the day yesterday on Skype - it's a crazy time of year with all the annual budget renewals with companies for next year (and fun procurement systems to get us set up on!) but over the hump now and ready to chat to anyone about their plans for next year!

Steve is different. He provides links that absolutely no one else is providing - both with his manual outreach and paid placement services

Let me tell you - when it comes to links, you get what you pay for. Don't risk your business. Pay for quality. Go with Steve and his team.

Super agree. Worth saying that I repurchased another round of links earlier. A number of quality links that I was very surprised to see and thank Steve for his hard work.

Super agree. Worth saying that I repurchased another round of links earlier. A number of quality links that I was very surprised to see and thank Steve for his hard work.

Thanks for the review, appreciated!

We've got some cool new stuff we aren't advertising but is perfect for agency owners/people with clients rather than their own sites as it can target tough pages but is still way more natural and clean than the hacked links and other shenanigans going on that you can't sell to clients. Hit me up by DM if you have B2B clients, law firms, local service providers etc that your agency needs help with. Happy to talk you through what we've got going on.

Overall really positive experience with Reach Creator.

I've tested a lot of services for outreach links and I rarely have an experience where-in I don't know any of the sites a team lands links on. Most people have the same recycled/pruned lists, scan the blogs for relevant keywords and simply slap you on a page/post and call it good.

Steve did a "custom" pack for me featuring both fresh posts as well as placements on relevant pages as a resource. I'm happy I went this route and the mix/blend is definitely natural as Steve described it via Skype.

In terms of guest posts/outreach links I normally look for two things: positive traffic trends and sites that don't overtly advertise "guest posting."

All of the sites have positive traffic trends and only one site had a page dedicated to "guest posting." However, that page also notes they aren't accepting guest posts nor posts that link to company websites.

I ordered 5 links @ $215 each, these were the various metrics:

Semrush OrganicAhrefs DRMoz DAMJ CF
Site 113.6k/month666029
Site 2124.4k/month514431`
Site 3 8.1k/month675430
Site 49.2k/month573925
Site 510k/month233031

I do prefer brand/author type anchors, however the way in which Reach Creator chose to anchor was natural enough (also not super aggressive) and flowed nicely within the content.

Will definitely be back in the future @Steve Brownlie.

Back