Quality, Natural, Editorially-Given, Links Obtained Through Content Promotion and Outreach

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree

Dreo

BuSo Pro
Degree
Steve has been delivering solid links for my difficult industry for 3-4 months now and I couldn't be happier. He's always available on skype and entertains all of my annoying questions :wink:

Prior Steve, we were with a well-known SEO agency who couldn't deliver near the quality that Steve and his team do. He also provides good feedback on content creation and has achieved links from our competitors.

Degree
Hi Steve, I dropped you a PM a few days ago but haven't heard back. Are you still taking on new clients or have you closed your books for now. Let me know when you have a minute.

Louey.

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hi Steve, I dropped you a PM a few days ago but haven't heard back. Are you still taking on new clients or have you closed your books for now. Let me know when you have a minute.

Louey.
Hey Louey - sincere apologies - Since we just had the bad news, I'll blame waiting for England to do the inevitable in the World Cup for distracting me from jumping on BuSo this week.

I'll reply right away as we're about to have a small price increase and want to make sure you can get in before that if you wish.

Degree
Hey Louey - sincere apologies - Since we just had the bad news, I'll blame waiting for England to do the inevitable in the World Cup for distracting me from jumping on BuSo this week.

I'll reply right away as we're about to have a small price increase and want to make sure you can get in before that if you wish.
Would be nice for legacy clients to keep original rates - at least for a while. Just sayin' :wink:

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Would be nice for legacy clients to keep original rates - at least for a while. Just sayin' :wink:
Don't worry - all our previous small price adjustments have protected existing campaigns for at least a year. All the more reason for anyone on the fence/thinking about ordering in the next month or two to jump on early!