Newbie Question(s) so dumb, you're afraid to even ask!

Degree
Use a crawler like Screaming Frog, Xenu Link Sleuth, Integrity (Mac), Ahrefs, etc. Most of those have a free version that will get you the info you need and spit out a spreadsheet, which you can add to manually from there. There's even ways to map out your internal linking in a graph:

That's cool to see how you're flowing your Page Rank but nobody is adding in external links yet to influence that flow. Ahrefs has the data, I wish they'd cook that up.
That's amazing man! I downloaded link-assistant. I had been looking for that software for a few days, I never remembered the name. Then I recognized in your screenshot.

This was very helpful to me! Thanks a lot for your help!

What tool is that?
It's link-assistant.com software. More precisly it's the "website auditor" of their software. A very helpful tool. It shows me every internal anchor text.

@Olov does screamfrog do this?
Not from what I could find. A few days ago I was searching for that function for an hour with no success. With Link-assistant I found it after a minute.

Degree
Nowhere near as good as text links and image links in your posts. It'll probably shake out about the same as Adsense would depending on where you place them, except you won't get paid on the click. You're far better off doing pre-sale work and sending the user to specific products than just shooting them to Amazon for a general category and hoping for the best.
Ah, I see, I was worried that would be the case. I'll try it anyway because I can put the banner in a prominent place above the fold, while my product links are less visible. So I'm hoping the increased visibility will outweigh the reduced conversion rate. I actually got two sales since adding the banner yesterday, but that's random luck lol.

Degree
I have 2 email lists:

2000 people who opted in after changing GDPR settings. They are now subscribed to a newsletter.
11000 people who opted in before GDPR, which was also mixed with the 2000 GDPR approved users.

Does anyone know of a simple (Google Sheets?) way to "subtract" the 2000 GDPR approved users from the 11000 person list?

I want to email the 9000 remaining people saying "if you want to opt back in, do x y and z", but don't want to fk up and confuse my 2000 good subscribers.

Degree
It's link-assistant.com software. More precisly it's the "website auditor" of their software. A very helpful tool. It shows me every internal anchor text.
Thanks!

They stole that idea from https://sitebulb.com/
Looks like it, I thought it was sitebulb for a moment. I had a trial of it a while ago when comparing it to Xenu/Gephi internal link maps.

One thing I still haven't been able to do is create one of these maps while excluding menu navigation. Might revisit node labels in gephi, not sure how to approach it though.

Sites with mega navs end up looking like this:

[moderator note: please embed images instead of linking to them]

Degree
I have 2 email lists:

2000 people who opted in after changing GDPR settings. They are now subscribed to a newsletter.
11000 people who opted in before GDPR, which was also mixed with the 2000 GDPR approved users.

Does anyone know of a simple (Google Sheets?) way to "subtract" the 2000 GDPR approved users from the 11000 person list?

I want to email the 9000 remaining people saying "if you want to opt back in, do x y and z", but don't want to fk up and confuse my 2000 good subscribers.
You can do a vlookup formula on the table of 11k emails to check if they are in the table of 2k emails