Mass page creator and spinner for city pages? Yes, No, or Maybe?

Degree
I have a site built to drive leads to a roadside assistance biz in Buffalo NY. I am in spot 1 for main keyword with 2 other keywords ranking 3 and 7. Using on page with no backlinks or anything else. I would like to build out city pages for this site and have considered using a mass page creator and Spin Rewriter to make things easier and faster. I usually stay away from any automation or using any type spinner. I would love to hear any suggestions on best practice's for creating these pages.

Someone just asked this same question in the "Newbie Questions" thread. Here's what I said:

If you're trying to roll out so much content that you're having to spin content, then you're probably making doorway pages, which is something Google took care of a long time ago and continues to watch with Panda.

If you feel you must, you're better off doing ad-lib content than spun content. This sounds like churn and burn work though, which I never really recommend when you can spend a bit more time, energy, and money and end up with real assets that you can keep around forever.

We've had a lot of conversations about spun content and local lead generation. If you do a search you'll find them. Here's one that's active now: [GOAL] Local Lead Gen - 50k per month

Here's a few more from a quick search:

Thanks Ryuzaki! Guess I need to learn to use the search function first. Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

Back