Spinning Articles in 2018

Degree
Hello guys,

I am looking for a way to create lots of content for an amazon review site. I have the product data broken down in an excel, where each column represents an attribute. (f.ex. name, feature1, etc.)

I would like to use on the one hand this data and an article spinner to create content pages.

1. Any recommendations for an article spinner in 2018?
  2. Whats your spinning process that you currently use?

Appreciate your replies!

Degree
I have not heard of anyone suggesting spinning in a long time. Maybe I am just too white hat?

I think you would be better off hiring writers.

Degree
I have not heard of anyone suggesting spinning in a long time. Maybe I am just too white hat?

I think you would be better off hiring writers.
True, but writers still just sometimes rewrite articles and given it the "human touch".

Software such as automatedinsights.com seems to generate articles that are unique and have the human touch. So it seems to be possible to generate articles based on a certain form of spinning.

I would be highly interested how and if its still possible to create articles programmatically?

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I don't get it - at this late date. If you keep doing the same weak tactic what results do you expect to gain?

Wouldn't it make more sense to sit down and create a high quality article/page for each product. That way you set a higher standard for within your industry and naturally will get more attention from not only the search engines, but also people willing to link to a high quality website.

One of the easiest things to happen to this site is it gets flagged for spam spun content and then you are in an uphill battle, with Amazon or Google or anyone else along the pipe, when you could have started with high quality from the start.

Search engines and their tools have gotten ALOT more sophisticated since 2007. Ask yourself this - do your own research first: Do you see any spun content ranking within the top 20 or 30 or even 100 results for keywords with traffic?

No. Unless it's some obscure niche, just not worth starting off in mud.

Degree
Why not have an article up, and turn on a voice recorder (is Dragon Speak still a thing?), then just "summarize" each sentence very quickly?

You're now "writing" just as fast as you can read, comprehend, and rehash.

Edit, publish, repeat.

Degree
I haven’t heard of anyone using spun content on their money sites in a long time. Would you click an amazon link and buy a product if you were reading spun content? Instead, write something yourself or use a reputable writer to create a detailed product review. The money that it costs you, you’ll make back in the long run from amazon sales and you’ll make it back for years to come.

Now, if you’re thinking about using spun content on tier 2 or 3 links, spin rewriter and x-spinner do pretty well.

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
Spinning is outdated and Google will flag that stuff ASAP. I don’t even use spin articles on my PBNs or buffers

Degree
I still use hand "spun content" for local citations, but I put a lot of time into it and ensure everything comes out reading well. It definitely helps keep more of them indexed over time. Technically its spun but the result doesn't even remotely look like it. This might only help you if there are sections that will be reused over and over again to make it worth the time investment.

mj22

Back War Mongering.
Degree
Everything is pretty much a re-girjitated form of a collective of information into a post, save some $$ using re written content for filler and focus your main money making content on unique compelling shit... Yes, I play the game, but still deliver. I'm not squeeky clean as an SEO, but I DO abide by the rules and feed "the machine"...