Looks like Trumps going to win

Nat

Degree
Surprised there isn't a thread already.

I voted Hillary.

It's scary that he'll have access to the nuclear codes. He's so unstable.

It's scary that he'll have access to the nuclear codes. He's so unstable.
You know it's crazy reading all the stuff from the BuSo marketing guide and seeing those same tactics at play in DT's campaign. Being inflammatory, outrageous, and bravos gave him more media attention (and free coverage) than all other candidates. Regardless of politics, we should study the methods and techniques used to better our own marketing campaigns.

On a second note, I've realized I'm selling myself short. If DT can beat out HC then anything is possible. I've been setting my goals too low and not visualizing a path to success. If DT can be president, I can be a millionaire.

Last edited:
Do you think we are enetering the finale of WW3? Because we are already in it, right?

Do you think we are enetering the finale of WW3? Because we are already in it, right?

With who? Trump have a better relationship with Russia than Hillary.

Maybe I should keep away from politics ... just keep hustlin' and dancing and shit.

I just love how angry and upset Clinton supporters are

I think it has to do with the fact that 70% of Americans think that Trump is unqualified to be president, people are worried because they don't know how he will perform as President. It's not just Clinton supporter. Many people only voted for him as a protest vote or for the Supreme Court and now we have to live with him as President.

I don't like him because he is a racist narcissistic bully and for me personally that is not a person that I want leading the country that I live in.

Reactions: Nat
I don't like him because he is a racist narcissistic bully
@ks1905 Jesus, most of Americans have become fucking little bitches.

Even tough I kinda agree with what you said, I can't wrap my mind around all the pussification western people are going trough. Most of the arguments are extremely emotional, and the worst is, when women are blaming it on people not wanting a women ( even tough there are more female voters). No one really gives a shit if the president is a women or not.

Also, if Clinton was elected, there would be just as much of a need to worry about how she performs.

Even tough I kinda agree with what you said, I can't wrap my mind around all the pussification western people are going trough.

Pussification? The guy will be making decisions that effect people's lives, he's not just a celebrity with a reality show on TV anymore.

I personally have no respect for him as a decent human being for all of the things that he's done and said in the past. He's not someone that I want leading the country that I live in.

I agree that he won't be as bad as many people are making him out to be but he's still totally unqualified and will be bad for many people in the US.

Reactions: Nat

Even tough I kinda agree with what you said, I can't wrap my mind around all the pussification western people are going trough. Most of the arguments are extremely emotional, and the worst is, when women are blaming it on people not wanting a women ( even tough there are more female voters). No one really gives a shit if the president is a women or not.

Also, if Clinton was elected, there would be just as much of a need to worry about how she performs.

While its fun to be polarizing and make people flip shit..... I think there is a pretty clear line between being being a racist, sexist, narcisist and being 'hard on immigration' or 'not a little bitch' etc. I know Clinton called people 'deplorables,' but you can't even make a comparison between the two as far as offensive comments or isolating groups.

In other news, none of that matters now.

Pussification?

Sadly, yes. Most of you out there today are this. Very very much. It's a common theme for a lot of people today RE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clint-eastwood-donald-trump_us_57a299c5e4b0104052a1443d

RE:

totally unqualified

Please shine a light on this. Would like to know what makes you qualified to even say so?

How was Obama qualified? How was Hillary?

being a racist, sexist, narcissist

The other candidate was all these things as well. If you didn't know, now you know... so what's the point of bringing these things up? Seems like things were equal on both sides

ks1905, are you a Hillary supporter?
I wouldn't call myself a Clinton supporter but I did vote for her. I grew up in NY in the 90's and saw the way Trump conducted himself with Bankruptcies, the Central Park Five (calling for their executions), the vicious ways he talked about other people and bragged about himself.

I've always despised the man, I've never watched the Apprentice and never set foot in any of his properties or bought any of his products. This election and the way he conducted himself during it makes me despise him even more.

The other candidate was all these things as well. If you didn't know, now you know... so what's the point of bringing these things up? Seems like things were equal on both sides

We can agree to disagree on that. I think Trump was far more overtly [insert racist / sexist / narcicist/ whatever] than Hillary. I'm not trying to say they weren't on pretty equal playing fields. I voted 3rd party anyways, I hate them both.

Another narrative that you guys should consider, before this conversation spirals into Red versus Blue, is WHY people shouldn't talk politics in their business communication channels, twitter, facebook, forums, or other places, since when you chose one side it will immediately alienate half your audience, and that's a rather stupid move if you run a business and have customers that interact with you on multiple channels.

As you can see in these recent elections the pendulum has swung the other way like it does every 8 years, so that nation is literally divided 50/50 - a couple of percentages here and there like in a seesaw, meaning there is a good chance your customers and future customers are also divided 50/50; even if you guaranteed your customers would swing 90% for your view and 10% for the other side, you are still risking alienating, pissing off, and losing potentially 10% of your business cause of emotional remarks which come out during these big political elections.

Polarizing content and imagery is exactly what we saw from both sides, the thing you have to realize is you can polarize for an idea to the vast masses IF those people in the masses aren't already your customers or clients, but to polarize within your customer base, that's just stupid.

You can position your brand as "anti-XYZ", but you should be smart enough to know not to position yourself as anti-50% of your potential people. Those are topics you stay away from as a brand UNLESS you are trying to create a brand like a news media outlet. But if you are selling iPhone cases, there is no need to say anything that will position you as "anti-50% of the population".

It's one of the reasons in business people tell you not to talk politics or religion in the office.

Last edited:
Pretty surreal. Da fuck. Trump is president. Here in San Francisco it's Hillary central, hah. All my friends on Facebook are in shock and awe. My dad will be happy though. He's the only person in my family that wanted Trump to win. I can just picture him saying, "Told you, Mijo!" haha. Will be an interesting conversation on Thanksgiving.

Please shine a light on this. Would like to know what makes you qualified to even say so?

How was Obama qualified? How was Hillary?

The exit polls said that a majority of american voters found Trump to be unqualified when they were asked.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/how-donald-trump-became-president-elect

"Just thirty-seven per cent of respondents to the exit poll said that Trump was qualified to be President; sixty-one per cent said that he was unqualified. In addition, only thirty-four per cent of the respondents said that he had the right personality and temperament to be President, and seventy per cent said they were bothered by his offensive remarks about women. According to these metrics, at least, Clinton’s numbers were much better. Fifty-three per cent of respondents said that she was qualified to be President, and fifty-six per cent said she had the right personality and temperament for the job."

We can agree to disagree on that. I think Trump was far more overtly [insert racist / sexist / narcicist/ whatever] than Hillary. I'm not trying to say they weren't on pretty equal playing fields. I voted 3rd party anyways, I hate them both.

There was a lot of hate and divisiveness on both sides but only Trump was endorsed by the KKK and the Alt-Right.

This and other graffity was spray painted in Philly last night.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/clout/400560361.html
Cw1YXsZXAAEmvkm.jpg

Nearly all of the degenerate behavior during this election cycle came from the left: riots, provocation, firebombings, false sexual accusations, etc.. Likewise, Hillary Clinton is on a whole different level of immoral and unethical behavior than is Donald Trump. Trump occasionally said vulgar things, and refused to release his tax returns. The Clintons stole millions from some of the neediest people on the planet, put the country at risk, and worked with the media in a (thankfully failed) attempt at rigging democracy.

If you honestly look at the above, and think that Trump and Trump supporters are the problem . . . could you do me and my country a favor and move to Canada? Thanks.

Back