Looks like Trumps going to win

there was also overwhelming evidence, experts agree, not disputed, overwhelming evidence and confidence there was weapons of mass distruction in Iraq...

The one reason I loved BuSo in all of 2015 and 2016 was there wasn't a single fucking political thread or talk about the election.

Literally every fucking where you turned on the internet it was Trump this, Clinton that, it was maddening... Except for BuSo, there was NOTHING and it seemed to me at least people went out of their way to avoid the subject even when others started threads - no one bothered responding. I felt people were using this place as a safe haven for this ridiculous topic... until NOW - AFTER the election.

z3fA1Tt.gif

There is already one thread - we don't need multiple threads of this same nonsense.

@CCarter since you're staff, you can merge/delete threads, right?
There is no clear cut-and-dried rule against this. I also personally avoid editing or doing anything unless it's a clear violation of a rule - written or unwritten. I'm waiting for a rebuttal on why there seems to be a need to create political threads, when it's clear as daylight this whole forum has been avoiding the subject for nearly 2 years. I mean, there has to be a reason no one talked or replied about the subject for 2 years... I know I'm not crazy.

I don't care. Merge it up CCarter.

I just think it's funny. I'm personally not into politics either. However, I do think this is interesting becuase it's dumb as ever no one never expected this.

There is already one thread - we don't need multiple threads of this same nonsense.

Not sure if the one thread is this one from Nov 8th, or this one from Nov 3rd. (I guess there is also this or this.) If I remember, I started the one on election night because I knew some buso members would have some serious marketing perspectives/insights on the results. And they did. I learned a lot from that thread, & the 4chan one, no regrets. Well, except right now, for upsetting you.:confused:

There is no clear cut-and-dried rule against this. I also personally avoid editing or doing anything unless it's a clear violation of a rule - written or unwritten.
I respect/appreciate that a lot. In this scenario I don't think anyone would mind you merging.

for upsetting you.
I participated in that one thread you created, I'm not upset or have any negative feelings towards it. We figured at some point the discussion would come here like a valve releasing pressure it had to be done. But another thread... Let's regulate it all to a single thread so people aren't annoyed or put off by the constantly creation of new political threads.

Edit: Threads merged.

Reactions: Nat
I'm all for going back to no politics. Some of the stuff, from a marketing angle, is interesting. That being said, we all get enough of that drama in too many other parts of our lives. Why bring it here?

Back