Looks like Trumps going to win

@CCarter I don't understand how people can be that stupid. Its one thing to mess around with leveraging politics for traffic leaks, but then you can stay neutral and let people take sides on what you state... I knew Rand was stupid, but damn.

-------
Also, interesting and sort of related, haven't some businesses done even better because of political stances? Like chick fil a

So here's the thing with Chick-Fil-A : While they've always been closed on Sundays (as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas), they've never done hardcore pandering like this Rand Fishkin beta fag. People of all different types of religions and beliefs would go there because it was good.

When people found out about their donations to some political organizations that LGBTs were opposed to, there were calls for boycotts. That's the big difference - and of course, most Chick-Fil-A stores are in the South which is more religious. There will always be a backlash of that kind, especially when you have calls for boycotts for something that you really like. It's not like CFA was sending out internal emails when Obama was elected that they feared for their religious freedom.

Also, on a sidenote, Rand Fishkin has always been a nu-male and represents everything that I think is wrong with SEO. Luckily, I think he's in the minority.

I wasn't a big fan of Trump or Hillary (I voted for Gary "What the fuck is an Aleppo" Johnson), but glad that Trump won over Hillary for two reasons. First, fuck Hillary. The Clinton's are so corrupt and the shit she's gotten away with would land any of us in prison several times over. So good, I was glad to see a non-Hillary candidate win.

More importantly though, and this is something I'm still processing - it restored my faith in elections. I never thought they mattered on a national scale. When I voted, it was only because I cared about a particular millage or some other ballot proposal. I always thought the system for electing President was rigged, so why bother getting worked up over it?

After seeing the candidate that the RNC absolutely DID NOT want to win the primary, actually win the primary, and then get the nomination at the convention was surprising. I assumed the RNC would rig their primary like the DNC did, but they let the voters decide even though the party did not like the result. That gave me a newfound respect for the Republican Party.

Then I just assumed that since it was revealed that he was a pied piper candidate, then the system is rigged worse than I thought. The DNC managed to not only run their candidate instead of Bernie, but they also managed to essentially pick their candidate of choice for the Republicans, by forcing their hand through media coverage - all to make Hillary's election all but guaranteed.

And then he won. As I watched the states fall one by one on Tuesday it began to occur to me that voting actually matters. Trump, like him or not - managed to beat BOTH political parties at their own game. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
It's truly amazing how much was stacked against Trump.

I think one of his BEST moves was partnering with the NRA. That alone gained him roughly 5 million or more loyal voters at the polls. Even non-NRA members, know what they stand for. I'm sure that lent him a few million more on top of that. Roughly an 8-10% Boost in the popular vote (~60M)

Plus, the NRA dumped a fuck ton of cash into TV ads. I mean they just blanketed the stations at their own expense. For awhile there, people were starting to complain the NRA wasn't doing enough. So that message was pretty huge.

(I might be wrong but I think Trump was their very first president endorsement ever given...)

Next, there's the iconic red hat. It was like the first iPhone. Everyone wanted to have one... What did Hillary have? A pantsuit? LOL... T-shirts, flags and everything else just didn't cut it. Trump literally created a super popular fashion icon. He branded himself so well.

Speaking of branding... Lock her up, drain the swamp.. Make American Great Again! ALL action. Hillary's "I'm with her" was flawed. It's saying you're voting for someone, but that's it... It doesn't answer the "why?" part.

I guess Liberals like that shit. They don't want to know the why, how, or facts. They just want to keep it stupid simple and avoid the logic behind the above.

More importantly though, and this is something I'm still processing - it restored my faith in elections. I never thought they mattered on a national scale.

Lets start this theory:
Election was rigged for Trump to win from the start. The media and both political parties pretended to be against him the entire time in order to create a sensational victory. This 'unexpected' victory 'for the people' will be a catchall 'bulletproof vest' that will allow the media and both parties to continue to control the elections for the next 50 years.

Do you think we are enetering the finale of WW3? Because we are already in it, right?

It's scary that he'll have access to the nuclear codes. He's so unstable.

DEFCON the analysis on the current nuclear threat against the USA doesn’t think so.

We are now at DEFCON 5, the safest level.

http://defconwarningsystem.com/2016/11/11/defcon-warning-system-update-111016/

When Hillary was still a prospect, we were at DEFOCON 3, and almost went to DEFCON 2, with DEFCON 1 being "launch".

As an affiliate marketer I hope my visitor doesn’t fact check or research into the claims made by my landing pages. That way they get sold to. This is the same with mainstream media. They create a false narrative for their (and their masters) benefit and hope people don’t fact check or research elsewhere.

Last edited:
DEFCON the analysis on the current nuclear threat against the USA doesn’t think so.

We are now at DEFCON 5, the safest level.

http://defconwarningsystem.com/2016/11/11/defcon-warning-system-update-111016/

When Hillary was still a prospect, we were at DEFOCON 3, and almost went to DEFCON 2, with DEFCON 1 being "launch".

As an affiliate marketer I hope my visitor doesn’t fact check or research into the claims made by my landing pages. That way they get sold to. This is the same with mainstream media. They create a false narrative for their (and their masters) benefit and hope people don’t fact check or research elsewhere.

Did I miss your point or did you really just reference that pile of shit website as a source? And are you actually claiming that we were at defcon 3 based upon that site and other "proof" like it?

Please tell me you were proving a point and you don't believe what you just posted.

Oh the irony...

Did I miss your point or did you really just reference that pile of shit website as a source? And are you actually claiming that we were at defcon 3 based upon that site and other "proof" like it?

Please tell me you were proving a point and you don't believe what you just posted.

Oh the irony...

No irony here. If you actually read the page, you'll see which DEFCON its referring to.

The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch.

No irony here. If you actually read the page, you'll see which DEFCON its referring to.

The real DEFCON is a USA alert system for the military. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON)

"The DEFense readiness CONdition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces.[1]

The DEFCON system was developed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and unified and specified combatant commands.[2] It prescribes five graduated levels of readiness (or states of alert) for the U.S. military. It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.[1]"

image.png

That site just attempted to rip the real DEFCON system, which USA citizens are aware of since it changed on sept 11th for the first time in a while (defcon 3) and was established in the Cold War era.

What's really interesting is there seems to be a ton of news media, most outside the USA, reporting its a private organization. They are wrong, simply because that geocities looking website is ranking #1 for the keyword in countries outside the USA. Going to the Wikipedia page they would quickly realize it's a US military alert system and therefore that Defcon website is try to confuse people.

From the About page on the website (http://defconwarningsystem.com/about/):
--
"* Does the DWS report the DEFCON status of the US military?

No. We are not affiliated with any government agency and DWS does not represent the alert status of any military branch. Military DEFCON levels are secret. We don’t know them and wouldn’t report them even if we did as that would compromise US security."
--
The website has a Donation page and uses paypal, that should throw up a red flag that this is just some random person in their basement publishing their opinion which just happen to ride the real DEFCON of the USA, which most citizens are aware of. The media seems to have not picked up on the fact they are reporting on a neck-bearded basement dweller's blog.

Thats why I said
If you actually read the page, you'll see which DEFCON its referring to

Right after saying that, I further quoted from the page itself that it's not the DEFCON status of the US military.

The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch.

People just read the media news about this and assume its the DEFCON alert from the Armed Forces. Another example they should do their fact checking.

Last edited:

I did read it, and that's exactly why I'm surprised a marketer would reference it as a credible source at all.

I did read it, and that's exactly why I'm surprised a marketer would reference it as a credible source at all.

The only way you can say its an irony is that I said its the DEFCON of the military and that page I link to also says its the DEFCON of the military.

I linked directly to that page and it clearly states its not associated with the military.

By using the argument of credible source, you are presumptious that I believe that page represents DEFCON alert from the military themselves, and that page is not a credible source for this. And to use this argument goes to show you did not read the page, you assume that page is referring to the official DEFCON, otherwise you would not have raised it being an irony.

The only way you can say its an irony is that I said its the DEFCON of the military and that page I link to also says its the DEFCON of the military.

I linked directly to that page and it clearly states its not associated with the military.

By using the argument of credible source, you are presumptious that I believe that page represents DEFCON alert from the military themselves, and that page is not a credible source for this. And to use this argument goes to show you did not read the page, you assume that page is referring to the official DEFCON, otherwise you would not have raised it being an irony.

I did not think even a moment that this .com domain had anything to do with the official DEFCON alert level or that it was anything other than a neck beards website. I'd love to help you understand how this is ironic but you're not ready to accept my point of view, just as I'm not ready to accept yours.

We got another one.

If you support your President in ANY fashion (does that include paying taxes?) or are even a member of the same political party, regardless of who you voted for, then Mathew Blanchfield, CEO of 1st In SEO, doesn't want your money.

"1st In SEO will no longer do business with any person that is a registered Republican or supports Donald Trump. 1st In SEO will also not do business with business interests that support either the Republican Party or Donald Trump."

What kind of a techbubble do you have to live in to go out of your way to alienate at least half of the population? To actively tell your current clients to f'k off, and question their integrity if they don't?

"We ask you, our current clients, to please respond to this letter and confirm where you stand politically."

Creepy.

https://www.1stinseo.com/trump-supporters-client-accounts-canceled/

I'm having a hard time telling whether this buffoon is just your typical intolerant liberal who abhors diversity of thought, or if he's pulling off a brilliant news jack that'll get him a shit load of leftist business. These people are so absurd, and so far past the point of parody, that it's hard to tell.

Here's an interview from last night with Tucker Carlson:

After watching this, I'm leaning towards news jack. He's just too over-the-top; it comes across as an act.

Kellogg's is the latest brand to get political, and theirs is probably the most severe backlash yet.

Long story, short:
The end result: #DumpKelloggs is the #1 trend on Twitter for several hours, Breitbart's petition receives over 100,000 signatures in under 24 hours (I was just signer 104,130), and coverage from third-party news sites, like Forbes and the L.A. Times.

Oh, and we also get some quality Tweets out of the deal:

kelloggs.jpg

Last edited:
A part of me would like to see Trump suspended from Twitter just to see the shit storm that follows.

These guys like CNN, Twitter, Kelloggs are out of touch with reality. Its like they have grown to such as size that they believe they are too big to fail. I've didn't think I would see such business idiocy, yet I'm seeing it now, one after another.

Take a look of ESPN. They are a failing corporation losing millions of subscribers.

In the last two months, ESPN has lost 1,176,000 subscribers, a subscriber loss nearly the size of the city of Dallas, Texas....In 2013, a mere three years ago, ESPN had 99 million subscribers. That’s right, in the last three years, ESPN lost somewhere in the neighborhood of ten million subscribers, the rough equivalent of the combined populations of New York City and Phoenix.

ESPN Ombudsman Jim Brady, admitted that the network lurched way too far to the left in recent years, alienating many viewers....ESPN’s slate of uber-opinionated, radically leftist programs such as Around the Horn, First Take, Pardon the Interruption, His & Hers, and others all appear on ESPN or ESPN2, the channels which have seen the greatest decline.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/11/30/espn-loses-half-million-subscribers/

Oh, and we also get some quality Tweets out of the deal:

kelloggs.jpg

Watch Kelloggs pee in your cereal:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/kello...ice-krispy-treats-cereals-full-youtube-video/

Some of Kellogg’s brands:
  • Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®
  • Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain®
  • Pop-Tarts®
  • Rice Krispies®
  • Cheez-It
  • Kashi
  • Eggo®
  • Frosted Mini-Wheats®
  • Cocoa Krispies
  • Morningstar Farms
  • Famous Amos
  • Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®
  • Kellogg’s Honey Smacks® cereal
  • Corn Pops®
  • Mother’s Cookies
  • Keebler Company
  • Smart Start®
  • Froot Loops™
  • Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
  • Low Fat Granola
  • Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • Apple Jacks®
  • Cracklin’ Oat Bran®
  • Mueslix®
  • Smart Start®
  • Smorz
  • Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
  • Krave
  • Crispix®
  • All-Bran®
  • Apple Jacks®
  • Crunchmania

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch > All of Kellogg's cereals, combined.

Preface: I voted for Trump.

Spend less time bitching and whining about supposed slights to shitty websites and more time on who PEOTUS is bringing in to fill cabinet level positions. He is basically gearing up for a GWB 2.0 administration and that is not what most people signed up for.

If he spends the next 2 years wasting political capital on entitlement reform and tax cuts that mostly benefit the rich 2018 midterms are going to be a bloodbath.

Or you could just focus on banking hard and take advantage of the upcoming tax cuts :smile:

PS: Entitlement reform is a bad idea you do not fuck with old people. They vote early and they vote in every election. Trump specifically stated he would not mess with medicare/social security during the election for a reason.

The Donald will be gone soon... 1 million a day to drive to NYC

Donald Trumph .. is a rapper... lol

Back