CC9 - Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
reddit account got shadowbanned so im going to take a few days to cool off. I knew i was pushing a bit too hard

cdQUXr0.jpg

If you are pushing it that hard, then it means what you are doing was working. So now you know the limits and can start over under different alias and multiple accounts - and for a while different subreddits. You've gone from center stage, to now being a Puppetmaster controlling the scene from the shadows... Welcome to the next level.

Just because its sunday, doesn't mean anything. The gain(aka traffic) train doesnt stop.

Right now im going to read the thread on polarizing content, and creating compelling content.

Then my plan of attack is a few subforums on my favorite site.

Contacted my list for the first time today, we'll see how that goes. Basically just made a template with all my latest posts that they should check out

Reactions: emp
Thanks @CCarter :D

Going to try some of the things mentioned in the chat today. Woke up early because I was excited.

I need to perfect these techniques, and practice is the only way.

So I may not pull in thousands of traffic today, but I will be one step closer to doing it in the future.

This technique didnt really go too well, i got loads of upvotes but CTR was not great. Shall try something different (by different i mean different content)

may be the time i posted, most americans were asleep

Right now is the optimal time to post thanks to emp^

Trying this technique again with new content.

Wish me luck :D

Ok its finally clicked and now I know what I need to do bring in more traffic. created a post today that has brought me ~500 views so far with 1-2min worth of work, and a couple clicks.

I forgot to time it though, so thats an error

Quick update:

I posted an article on reddit, seems to be loads of hate saying its shit advice etc (everyone's a scientist) but its bringing me good traffic

What should I do in a situation like this? delete the post? @CCarter @Calamari @Ryuzaki

I guess im just worried about devalue-ing my brand in the long run.

edit: fuckit, im being a pussy

cant please everyone

Delete the post afterwards, chill off that subreddit for a little, return when they've forgot... profit??

Can someone inform me who this Donna women is... no hate... it's just for you know.. research

I guess im just worried about devalue-ing my brand in the long run.
edit: fuckit, im being a pussy
cant please everyone

Here's the way I see it. Positive, happy, satisfied people tend to accept the goodness and move along for more. Negative, sad, jealous, dishonorable people are the most vocal. They have nothing going for them, so they'll literally stop their entire day just to attempt to rain on someone else's parade. They also rarely tend to think for themselves and just follow the crowd, which is a self-reinforcing negative loop.

The proportion of comments you'll get anywhere will largely be overwhelmingly negative. Take all the traffic you're getting as the number of total potential comments and subtract the number of actual comments you got, and you can consider the remainder to be satisfied people.

In the end, polarizing still equals traffic and revenue. That's what the WWF and WCW has known for forever. That's what Kanye West is doing to pop music. That's what Apple is doing to technology. It works and it works damn good. Your haters will promote you harder and louder than those who are satisfied.

In the end, people's thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, preferences, and even their aggressive and defensive convictions are so fleeting that in the end, when all of that blows away with the wind, the only thing left standing in their mind will be your brand.

Would you rather have a dozen idiots hating on you, or have nobody at all talking about you?

First they hate you, then they resent you, then they admire you, then they become your avid followers who are just as vocal as they were when they were being negative babies.

Getting tired of hitting 1k/day.... NEED to hit 2k/day. But just 2 weeks ago i was stuck on 500/day, so I know I will reach my goal in due time.

aDfdWsl.jpg

@Ryuzaki
Wow, well said!
Quite similar to the 5 stages of grief.
  1. Denial and Isolation - They hate you.
  2. Anger - They fear you.
  3. Bargaining - Rationalization.
  4. Depression - Feeling of emptiness.
  5. Acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back