CC9 - Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to get off of Godaddy's WordPress Hosting... I mean, jesus christ man... If you have a max of 25,000 visitors, it's impossible for you to get to 50K, I mean from the very start you are setting yourself up for failure... Even hostgator is a better option then Godaddy for anything except domains - and I hate hostgator. But don't waste time moving the site now, just hit your goal and make your decisions later on.

Its all I can afford right now sadly, got it for xmas, but when I started the thread I thought Id be making bank with adsense by now :D

So this was the result of the kick in the ass. Im back in action

MGbtJk1.jpg

^^^ Updated screenshot since if its not 1k it doesnt count, just took alil while for analytics to refresh

E3vKpI9.jpg

Had an epiphany too, seeing as though I dont have a product to sell just yet, I should be collecting email addresses like @CCarter said so that few months from now I can hit that list with my new product.

This also in turn relates directly to the traffic goal, because I can use it to promote my posts.

fuckn hell, why didnt i realise this earlier

Share any insights into what you're doing to snap your fingers and pull 1k+ visitors at will? Is it something you can scale? Is it something you can eventually methodize and outsource? Is it sustainable?

how the hell do you not have a product to sell yet? There's PLENTY of CPA offers, if you really need help DM me

Share any insights into what you're doing to snap your fingers and pull 1k+ visitors at will? Is it something you can scale? Is it something you can eventually methodize and outsource? Is it sustainable?

Basically, reddit.

Had a long skype convo yesterday about branching out and I seriously hope I opened his view to more traffic sources.

::emp::

how the hell do you not have a product to sell yet? There's PLENTY of CPA offers, if you really need help DM me

He's already looking at products / CPA offers.
I think he found a perfect one, but maybe you can find something better.

Last edited by a moderator:
$4.10 divided by 4% commission = $102.50 sales; either your math is off or your screenshot is off.

$4.10 divided by 4% commission = $102.50 sales; either your math is off or your screenshot is off.

they havent shipped yet see 10 items ordered vs 4 shipped?

amazon adds commission once its shipped

Right I've set myself a challenge today. I'm going to cut out my main sources of traffic which forces me to get creative.

Will this help me achieve my goal quicker this month? Probably not but it will set me up for more traffic next month.

As I know your main source of traffic...

Are you nuts.
Don't drop it... you literally only have to spend half an hour on that source.
Just DIVERSIFY, and add

As I know your main source of traffic...

Are you nuts.
Don't drop it... you literally only have to spend half an hour on that source.
Just DIVERSIFY, and add

I'm scared of getting banned lol

9/1 rule.

Live it.

For every 10 posts, 9 should be about other stuff.
Comment on other posts, post some vaguealy fitness-related or motivational shite you find while researching your own stuff (keep the URLs in a file), upvote downvote a bit.

Honestly should not take longer than 10 minutes, 2 times per day.

The grind is catching up with me, and need to push through this phase of feeling like its not paying off.

Just gotta keep pushing as hard as possible.

The grind is catching up with me, and need to push through this phase of feeling like its not paying off.

Just gotta keep pushing as hard as possible.

I`m just wondering what you mean by grind? Creating content, posting your links to reddit or something else? How much time it takes from your day?

I`m just wondering what you mean by grind? Creating content, posting your links to reddit or something else? How much time it takes from your day?

im not sure what your implying bro

But if youre being serious and not a smart ass. yes creating content etc is my definition of grinding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished another 2 articles and I'm happy to see that I am consistently getting traffic from Google so it seems like my long tail strategy is working.

Views haven't been as high today but that's because I haven't done any marketing, only content creation.

Total earnings this month are ~$90

I'm happy to see that I am consistently getting traffic from Google

If you don't mind sharing, how much traffic are you receiving organically now?

Total earnings this month are ~$90

That's great, a very strong start. I imagine the snowball is coming as you continue to accumulate organic traffic and raise brand awareness through your leaking. Good job, bro bro.

If you don't mind sharing, how much traffic are you receiving organically now?

That's great, a very strong start. I imagine the snowball is coming as you continue to accumulate organic traffic and raise brand awareness through your leaking. Good job, bro bro.

I basically get 1-2 visitors a day, which was the goal of my long tail strategy. I know i cant rank for high volume keywords so i took the lowest i could go. What was cool though, is that search query today was a review I did on an amazon product, so hopefully it continues

Thanks! I really hope so

reddit account got shadowbanned so im going to take a few days to cool off. I knew i was pushing a bit too hard

But if youre being serious and not a smart ass. yes creating content etc is my definition of grinding.

Hey, I just know that word "grind" gets tossed around here quite often so I was curious what it meant to you and where you direct most of your efforts.

Hey, I just know that word "grind" gets tossed around here quite often so I was curious what it meant to you and where you direct most of your efforts.
oh, you were being a smartass in badya's thread so i wasnt sure if you were serious or not. sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back