Bump As You Leak!

Nice desktop to mobile ratio... all the people at their work machines reading your article :wink:

Finally finding the recipe for content on my authority site. Squeezing the organic traffic percentage down by increasing the social traffic. Best social post ever yesterday followed by another killer today... feeling the momentum build! Its all possible!

GFTX8RW.jpg

And we strike again!
So if you have the possibility to leak the same platform twice (drop the link there twice), do it, just in different time. In my case the link gets buried under ton of other links, so the traffic fades, that is why I can leak again.

yjYFcQZ.png

Trying out some fake news. Practicing my approach

ORMXkfC.png

Last edited:
Interestingly, I didn't even leak this!

SAYLN7x.png

I wrote about an awful thing that a company in this vertical did last year... didn't even promote the post. It was just another post to write at the time. Fast forward to today and someone finds it and shares it on Facebook, and the shares just keep rolling in because everyone hates this company. It's like the Comcast of my niche.

I've been sitting at this number for almost 24 hours now, although it did dip off a bit overnight. I don't know what it is with this crowd either, but they love clicking on some Adsense. These shares now have me ranking in the top 3 for any term you can think of related to this piece of news. Time will tell what kind of lingering traffic that will send in.

Yesterday did a standard share on FB for the opening of a business in my directory. I took off to do some personal stuff and looked last night and had like 80-90 active users all night. Sure it was going to die off but its still going strong...

I've never seen above ~50 users at a time on this site and suddenly like a day solid of this. Pretty much my first experience with something going viral. Plus its converting....

bP47q77.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't even understand.

If it's still rolling, and improving even, you may want to see if you can throw gas on the flame somehow. Keep it moving further.

Anything you know of which you could do to push it even more?

The most mind blowing thing is this is boring shit... nothing more than: "hey this place is open check it out"

It's just getting posted all over by personal accounts. I don't see any big pages sharing. Its like its some freak snowball that just caught momentum and keeps getting a helping hand.

if it's related to a specific geo, i'd throw together some movoto style '22 reasons why [city] girls are the best dates' or whatever. go hard on the ego bait and destroy.... and then for the full FB spam effect, hock teespring shirts w/ local popular last names and 'its a [city] thing'

@c4yrslf12 i was actually able to find where the viral storm originated, a couple shares from some people with low thousands of followers. Since then it's just been rolling on.

Would you stir the pot with a fake account and go posting on these to keep convo going?

Would you stir the pot with a fake account and go posting on these to keep convo going?

Do what is necessary. I'm not sure exactly what the situation is, but get creative and fuel the fire.

Been crazy busy and haven't fueled the fire at all, but the original posting just went freaking viral. Traffic is still rolling in, getting shared like crazy still. I even have some places pick up my direct affiliate link. Wild times.

BBNOW6a.jpg

Total sessions yesterday:
fMFDhiB.jpg

Looking deeper, what made this pop off was the exposure it got through being posted a few times by personal accounts and pages with audiences in the 1,000-3,000. 3 or 4 of those and the snowball began.

NboKzVK.png

Hmmm, this one might have some legs but it's hard to call. I'll come back and update it later on if it explodes. This might end up being a "medium good" leak, but hopefully it goes all the way!

Edit: 4 Hours Later - Still hanging in at 39 live... I'll take it!

Been like this for a few hours now, but oh well. More brand exposure and some CPM goodness

b1jOzsl.jpg

Let us see where she goes..

rBeDjFH.jpg

Got two separate posts bringing in traffic on Reddit & Facebook...

FTTQtYh.png

Hopefully they gain traction and explode by the time people get home from work!

Edit:

MOdrYyf.png

Next morning, still hanging in and has grown to about 230 live.

Back