Bump As You Leak!

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
all his haters can kiss his ass and that if it seemed he was autistic, it's because he is.
If you don’t have haters you aren’t pushing hard enough. For the first time in history /r/big SEO deleted one of my post, recent one about domain age. I just laughed - a handful of people with too much time in that subreddit plus it lead to less then 30 total visits. I was getting more than that an hour from Facebook during the peak of the post drop.

On to the next one...

planBman

Her Firefall Refines Me
Degree
Heavy never-tried-before local leads leaking...

[hotlinked image replaced]

Terra Incognita...

animalstyle

BuSo Pro
Degree
New project, less than a month old, just got posted by a brand on FB with 16k likes, HUGE stuff for me at this level:

New journal up in the lab if you're interested to follow along.

animalstyle

BuSo Pro
Degree
Everything big must start small! From idea into reality, market, repeat. Starting off the week putting one foot in front of the other:

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
New leak, glad to be back in the game since I've got some nice monetization going for this type of thing now. Let's see if this baby has legs! This is traffic to the specific page that has no organic traffic so anything that shows is from the leak.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
That was a giant bust, not because I didn't get traffic, but because I was unable to get any real numbers. Yesterday there was a Google Analytics Bug, which I wrote about just now at that link. If you're seeing crazily low numbers for yesterday, don't panic.

But sadly I have no clue how good that leak really did unless Google is able to recover real numbers somehow. Hopefully it's a reporting error and not a tracking one.