What are your favorite "hustle mode" supplements?

You're a sick bastard. That's why I like you.
herman-cain.gif

I start every morning with:
  • Thrive
  • Bulletproof Pu Erh Tea (organic butter and coconut oil)
  • Multi-Vitamin
  • Fish Oil
  • 25 mg Vegan Protein Powder
I recently quit drinking coffee and espresso which was a big help. I also stop taking everything once every couple weeks or whenever I feel like shit. This seems to help reset everything. Then when I go back on my routine I am unstoppable.

I usually start my morning with a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. Here's the breakdown:

Exercise
  • In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.
Hygiene
  • After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
  • In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.
  • I Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
  • I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a turbin3 (pronounced tur-byne), some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Not sure if serious or American Psycho.

Nothing. The only "supplements" I need are called hunger for success and willpower :evil:

I started trying keto about a week ago and getting back on the bulletproof bandwagon. Not sure if I'm in keto mode or not but I've barely eaten any carbs or sugar this week, and I'm feeling really good.

It's been a full 7 days, but I had some sushi mid-week so maybe that threw it off. I got my keto test strips in the mail today and they said I'm at about 5(0.5) and then a weird little += symbol. Not sure what that means yet but it's the lowest amount that this particular test strip can measure. I didn't start with a ton of research either, basically just keeping carbs to a minimum (20 grams a day, if that), so I could be missing something here. Either way, feeling good, that's what matters.

It's cool to wake up and have a lot of energy all day without eating anything. I've been fasting during the days more or less, minus the 230 cals from the coffee and the occasional cheese string or pepperoni stick.

I started trying keto about a week ago and getting back on the bulletproof bandwagon. Not sure if I'm in keto mode or not but I've barely eaten any carbs or sugar this week, and I'm feeling really good.

It's been a full 7 days, but I had some sushi mid-week so maybe that threw it off. I got my keto test strips in the mail today and they said I'm at about 5(0.5) and then a weird little += symbol. Not sure what that means yet but it's the lowest amount that this particular test strip can measure. I didn't start with a ton of research either, basically just keeping carbs to a minimum (20 grams a day, if that), so I could be missing something here. Either way, feeling good, that's what matters.

It's cool to wake up and have a lot of energy all day without eating anything. I've been fasting during the days more or less, minus the 230 cals from the coffee and the occasional cheese string or pepperoni stick.

we might need a keto megathread - been doing this for about 8 months now. losing like crazy still.

so - if you didn't get a keto hangover, that's not a great sign. normally i'm chugging chicken / beef broth tea and pounding magnesium before sleep to avoid headaches and dizzy feelings when I do anything.

the keto sticks do work at the beginning, but as you become adapted, you'll stop seeing results on them. the best way to measure is, of course, blood testing. but if you're eating 20 net carbs (remember you can subtract fiber from the carb amt) you'll be in keto in a week or less.

the energy is dank AF. i can't even handle it. i feel great. i pound pickles, spicy pork rinds, olives, martinis, slim jims, beef jerky, string cheese... I go hard on all of those.

we might need a keto megathread

Yes please.

Yeah I heard people talking about feeling like absolute garbage, and I didn't get that at all. I've quit sugar in the past (just sugar, not carbs) for a few weeks at a time and felt like absolute trash the first couple of days - that's what I was expecting from keto but even worse, but when I quit sugar and carbs at the same time I felt dandy for the first 3 days (Then had some rice and desert one day) and have felt even better during the next 3 days.

All this talk about Keto...

I just finished a round of Whole 30 and fuck me if this isn't the best I've felt in a long time. Energy is through the roof, my sleep has be consistent, replenishing, and uninterrupted. My focus and creativity is noticeably improved. Just all around great.

Usually have a red bull in the morning and I get free starbucks at work almost everyday.
I stopped smoking weed last month and feel a lot more energetic in the morning.

All this talk about Keto...

I just finished a round of Whole 30 and fuck me if this isn't the best I've felt in a long time. Energy is through the roof, my sleep has be consistent, replenishing, and uninterrupted. My focus and creativity is noticeably improved. Just all around great.

suit up, keto masterrace reporting in.

Back