What are your favorite "hustle mode" supplements?

Degree
Hustle mode is when you put on your headphones, maybe some good music, maybe a supplement or two, and start grinding.

My daily stack includes:
  • Caffeine tablets (50mg-150mg)
  • L-Theanine (synergistic with Caffeine)
  • Vitamin B6 (soon will swap with B Complex)
  • Magnesium Oxide (Chelate is better)
  • Vitamin D3 (EOD)
  • Melatonin (sleep)
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract (EOD)
Just recently added:
  • Adrafinil (similar to Modafinil) - seems to give me sustained focus
  • Noopept (this one is strange) - adds to focus, but maybe a bit too much
  • Agmatine (clarity) - this is amazing so far.
I also lift weights every other day (EOD) using the Strong Lifts 5x5 regime. Have packed on some lean muscle in the first 2-3 weeks already. I'm eating healthier and also try to jog on days I don't lift weights.

Do you have any supplement(s) that helps you with focus?

Cocaine...

Jk. I pretty much only drink coffee, but I'm trying to cut down. Its affecting my workouts. Feels like I have no energy, probably fried my adrenal glands :/

Id like to know more about this...

Especially:

• what to take
  • how much of it
  • where to buy it if in US

I'd recommend you slow down a bit before you burn yourself out srs. Sounds like you just started a workout routine and trying to get fit etc. Try jog 10min on workout days as a warm up and work your way in to doing more.

My credentials in case you doubt me:

Pramiracetam
Caffiene
Creatine
and an array of normal supplements of stuff you could find in various multivitamins.

That's on the legal side of things anyways... :evil:

Whenever I find myself falling asleep, I cram a bunch of $100's into a t-shirt cannon and fire it at my face.

But I've found the biggest improvement to my focus came from a healthy diet and regular exercise. Although I do still take nootropics sometimes.

any and all
I've been buying the harder to find supplements from Powder City. Caffeine/Theanine works great together. The difference is very apparent. Agmatine has also been enhancing any stimulate intake and has a ton of other benefits.

Adrafinil is for those days you need to work longer hours. Notice I wake up feeling "on point" rather than the usual 2 hours of grogginess I usually get.

I'm still experimenting with Noopept, but Powder City also carries that. Some users report intense focus.
I'd recommend you slow down a bit before you burn yourself out srs. Sounds like you just started a workout routine and trying to get fit etc. Try jog 10min on workout days as a warm up and work your way in to doing more.

My credentials in case you doubt me:
Awesome. Will start jogging before lifting and see how that affects workout. My biggest issue is diet. Got a sample diet I can follow for fat loss?

Pramiracetam
Caffiene
Creatine
and an array of normal supplements of stuff you could find in various multivitamins.

That's on the legal side of things anyways... :evil:
Tried Pramiracetam and didn't get much from it.

I've been buying the harder to find supplements from Powder City. Caffeine/Theanine works great together. The difference is very apparent. Agmatine has also been enhancing any stimulate intake and has a ton of other benefits.

Adrafinil is for those days you need to work longer hours. Notice I wake up feeling "on point" rather than the usual 2 hours of grogginess I usually get.

I'm still experimenting with Noopept, but Powder City also carries that. Some users report intense focus.

Awesome. Will start jogging before lifting and see how that affects workout. My biggest issue is diet. Got a sample diet I can follow for fat loss?
This was my diet I followed when I tried to get shredded. You will need to workout how many calories you need per day and alter it for optimal results.
Meal 1:
1 scoop whey protein
300ml of full cream milk
1 cup of uncooked oats
1tbsp of peanut butter
Meal 2:
3 whole eggs (made into an omelette)
30g of grated cheese
1 cup of uncooked oats
Meal 3:
100g of cooked mince
200g of uncooked pasta
Meal 4:
1 cup of cooked rice
1 grilled chicken breast

As for anyone taking vitamins .. please educate yourselves.
Unless you have a deficiency which can't be helped by changing your diet - do not take vitamin supplements.

Things have been found to be more harm than good. And this is NOT limited when taking over the recommended amount (which is easy to do).

Multi
Increased mortality rate: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17327526
Vitamin A
Coupled with smoking and beta carotene Lung Cancer, anyone? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8901853
Vitamin E
Increased risk of heart failure - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15769967
Calcium
Actually increased risk of hip fracture, and increased risk of death by cardiovascular diseases. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20671013

etc, etc etc... the list is endless.

My source is German - but there are a LOT of scientific studies cited here:
http://greatist.com/grow/why-you-dont-need-a-multivitamin
(Hover on the blue ribbons in the text for science.)

::emp::

What I've found works for me:

-EC stack: Ephedrine HCL 25mg | Caffeine 200mg | 3x per day, approximately 4hr intervals, and try not to take much past ~4-6pm or you WILL be up late (Never take more than 60-75mg Ephedrine per day)

With any form of Ephedrine, you absolutely need to check out examine.com and learn what you are doing, whether it's a no go for you if you take certain other inhibitors or antagonist supplements or medications. Learn the safe dosages, and properly start it progressively at lower doses to acclimate.

There are actually a lot of peer reviewed studies demonstrating the safety and long term benefits from chronic usage of it for even beyond 12-18 months. At least for awhile when initially taking it, before your body acclimates to the caffeine, it is a good jolt of energy, and for me at least I've noticed increased focus and determination. IE - I'm on a mission when I'm on it. Stick to the dosages and do not get creative beyond that. Best case scenario, according to the ballpark math, is the elevated heart rate and increased calorie burn from it might be good for as much as an additional 200-300 kcal burn per day, but probably not more than that.

-L-Tyrosine: I usually take around 2,000mg at a time. I tend to get increased focus on this as well as greater mental clarity. I usually don't take this dose more than twice a day (breakfast and dinner)

-YC stack: Yohimbine HCL 0.2mg/kg of bodyweight | Caffeine 200mg Ideally should be taken when fasting or eating very restrictively with foods that will not cause any insulin spikes (carbs), as it will shutdown the Yohimbine from operating through it's normal pathways, effectively becoming useless.

Also, under absolutely NO circumstances should you ever use the YC stack in combination with any form of Ephedrine. They work opposite pathways, and because of the mechanisms in how they work, it is unpredictable how both combined could react. One time I took the ECY stack (25mg E, 25mg Y, 200mg C), and I pretty much felt like someone gave me an epinephrine (adrenaline) shot to the heart. Do NOT do it. You've been warned.

With any form of Yohimbine, you absolutely need to check out examine.com and learn what you are doing, whether it's a no go for you if you take certain other inhibitors or antagonist supplements or medications.

*Note*
Either Ephedrine HCL or Yohimbine HCL will raise your heart rate. In testing this myself on a Suunto heart rate monitor, I found that the EC stack did legitimately and consistently elevate my resting heart rate by 20-30% (resting ~60-65 to resting at 80-85). What this means is, while you are on the EC or YC stack, you absolutely should NEVER be doing any sort of HIIT cardio or high intesity steady state cardio (running). Your heart rate could be elevated to dangerous levels. Pretty much, when you're on either stack, you should be either intermittent fasting, doing low intensity steady state cardio (LISS - walking, treadmill below 4mph), and more importantly LIFTING. If you are ever not sure, get a heart monitor, since they're cheap these days. As they say, trust but VERIFY. If you explode your heart, you've been warned.

Noopept + coffee most noticeable focus over the counter.
Noopept on the regular, good for a quick shot in the arm, but only lasts a couple of hours.

I also have a script for Nuvigal 150mg.

I only take it one days when I know I can buckle down, and dose half pill morning and the other half around 12pm or 1 to keep the party going.

Nuvigal is no joke, you can really stay up till the following evening no prob

And ephedrine (bronkaids) ... because they are like legal crack

^damn you guys use eca for just everyday life? I think i would die, i used it for a while when i was dieting. Felt like i was fried

I know, I need to cut that shit out, but It gets me so amped!
52207831.jpg

Ordered Synephrine HCL and NALT to cycle Adrafinil/Caffeine/L-Theanine. Should help with weight loss, so hopefully I shed some pounds while knocking out projects.

I take fish oil (a lot) + vitamin d + creatine + multi, work in front of a window, and try to keep my blood sugar stable throughout the day.

45-50 minutes before I sleep, light snack + zma (can get this at Wal-Mart, look for calcium, zinc, magnesium + b6 separately) + < .5mg of melatonin (buy 1mg tabs and split them).

Honestly, everything I've tried hasn't really had a noticeable difference in my mood or work besides exercising 8ish hours a week (ideally I will get this to 12, but I'm broke atm and need more money, so less time in the gym) and sleeping 7-8ish quality hours of sleep (if I'm exercising, if i'm not lifting I can drop down to 6 hours with minimal productivity issues. I'm definitely not as crisp, but if I just need to grind out some hours, I'm good to go)

Sleeping properly is huge. A lot of people are just shitty at sleeping, have a poor diet, and don't exercise. Out of those three, I would say sleeping > exercise > diet > supplements.

No caffeine after 12pm (noon) 2pm at the latest, I use f.lux throughout the day, dark room + (block out the windows and leds in your room if possible) + go to bed at the sameish time most nights + zma and melatonin + cool room (if possible). Alarm is one of those motion alarms, but I typically wake up at the right time without it.

I've tried the usual suspects (except meth and meth variants as well as the modafinils). Sleep and exercise still reigns king to me. Diet is only necessary so I don't get sleepy throughout the day (ie I can't take in loads of carbs at once or I'll get sleepy which will lead to attention/motivation issues)

edit:
also if you really want to lose weight just get some dnp (do your research first)

I take fish oil (a lot) + vitamin d + creatine + multi, work in front of a window, and try to keep my blood sugar stable throughout the day.

45-50 minutes before I sleep, light snack + zma (can get this at Wal-Mart, look for calcium, zinc, magnesium + b6 separately) + < .5mg of melatonin (buy 1mg tabs and split them).

Honestly, everything I've tried hasn't really had a noticeable difference in my mood or work besides exercising 8ish hours a week (ideally I will get this to 12, but I'm broke atm and need more money, so less time in the gym) and sleeping 7-8ish quality hours of sleep (if I'm exercising, if i'm not lifting I can drop down to 6 hours with minimal productivity issues. I'm definitely not as crisp, but if I just need to grind out some hours, I'm good to go)

Sleeping properly is huge. A lot of people are just shitty at sleeping, have a poor diet, and don't exercise. Out of those three, I would say sleeping > exercise > diet > supplements.

No caffeine after 12pm (noon) 2pm at the latest, I use f.lux throughout the day, dark room + (block out the windows and leds in your room if possible) + go to bed at the sameish time most nights + zma and melatonin + cool room (if possible). Alarm is one of those motion alarms, but I typically wake up at the right time without it.

I've tried the usual suspects (except meth and meth variants as well as the modafinils). Sleep and exercise still reigns king to me. Diet is only necessary so I don't get sleepy throughout the day (ie I can't take in loads of carbs at once or I'll get sleepy which will lead to attention/motivation issues)

edit:
also if you really want to lose weight just get some dnp (do your research first)
I heard some bad shit bout dnp, but it's effective. I'll never try it.

edit:

Don't listen to this person. Excuse my language, but seriously man, what is wrong with you? You're going to suggest one of the most dangerous fat burners to someone who just started working out. Clearly you dont know anything about bodybuilding.

just read more of your post. yup

Last edited by a moderator:
^damn you guys use eca for just everyday life? I think i would die, i used it for a while when i was dieting. Felt like i was fried

Not ECA. I don't use aspirin, as I don't like the idea of the potential liver damage issues when used long term. As far as the EC stack, though, there have been a number of peer reviewed studies over the past couple decades, showing that it's totally safe (at least in healthy people that do not have other certain health conditions), even when used long term like 12-18+ months. It was being used as a prescription health/weight loss supplement in Denmark up until the 2000's, but I'm not sure if they still prescribe it there or not.

Once again, people still need to do their homework if thinking about using it. Also, if someone has a preexisting health condition, heart condition, blood pressure condition, etc. then they probably shouldn't take this, as it could exacerbate those conditions and be dangerous. Be smart about it.

Lol,u got aggressive. Word up, I heard dnp can cause blindness, all sorts of nervous system damage. Took scary for me. I used to mess with all kinds of fat burners, truth is all of them are way to dangerous, and none of them are any way as effective as diet and exercise, and I'm 100% on that.

As far as eca, it's something that stuck with me, I get a nice boost from it, but to tell the truth am going to cut that out all that out.

But... nuvigal and or noopetit are very good for focus.

I break the 150mg nuvigal into 3 pieces and take one with a coffee and days I plan to buckle down.

Another third about 12 or 1

Lol,u got aggressive. Word up, I heard dnp can cause blindness, all sorts of nervous system damage. Took scary for me. I used to mess with all kinds of fat burners, truth is all of them are way to dangerous, and none of them are any way as effective as diet and exercise, and I'm 100% on that.

As far as eca, it's something that stuck with me, I get a nice boost from it, but to tell the truth am going to cut that out all that out.

But... nuvigal and or noopetit are very good for focus.

I break the 150mg nuvigal into 3 pieces and take one with a coffee and days I plan to buckle down.

Another third about 12 or 1

Yeah i got aggressive cuz you dont recommend stuff like that to people that could hurt themselves up. Dnp is toxic shit, gh15 doesn't even recommend it and that says a lot. ECA was great, just some days I felt completely fried. It is much more effective than clen in my opinion, if you want to use it for fat loss, light diuretic etc

Clen is terrible. I tried it and thought I was about to die. I wasn't sure if I should call 911 or wait it out. I'm pretty sure that sh_t can kill you.
Lol, to extreme for me.

Also u mods are really active

Back