Content TextBoss.com - Lazy? Bad writer? Hire us to do the heavy lifting! Fast turnaround!

Would I be able to order a bunch of articles and just give you a niche to work in, and you could find topics to write about for those articles?

Received the batch back. Overall, very good job. Some of the keywords from the briefs were not included in the writing, however, the writing itself was very good quality. If you need a batch of articles done quick, this service is worth it.

Review: Ordered a 'best x for y' article from Taylor to test the waters. In the prompt I specified that I would like the author to be personable ( who likes reading stale review articles? ). What I received literally made me want to keep reading. It actually read a bit like stand-up comedy. I had to dry it out a bit for the style of website I have.. but 100% satisfied; which is by far favorable to having to add flavor to the writing I receive. Ordered 5 more informational articles with more of a loose word count as I don't really care about that so long as the questions are answered in depth. @TextBoss was quick to respond and easy to work with.

Update: Order came out to just over 5,000 words and a 1 day turnaround. Some inconsequential editing and all was ready to be published. Great stuff.

Another perfectly written article by the team over at TextBoss. They're my go to guys when my writers are busy or I need an article delivered fast since they have always had a fast turnaround time.

Put in an order for ~20,000 words. Articles came back in 5 days which is a great TAT. Great quality stuff here, really satisfied. Hardly needed any editing for the most part. Will be placing another order!

I will start by saying I DO NOT recommend TextBoss if you are serious about your site.

TL;DR: The seller/writer failed to comply to some VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE (AND DETAILED!) GUIDELINES and disregarded everything but one point when I asked for a revision. After pointing out that they didn’t take into account anything I told them when I asked for a revision, they said that in their opinion it’s fine and I should change it myself if I dislike it. (email conversations included below in the form of screenshots)

I will tell you my experience with TextBoss and give you my pros and cons at the end.

I placed an order for a 2000-word review article on Monday, August 17.

I sent a very detailed outline of what I would like to get. The target keyword was "shoes for back pain".

Post Title: Best Shoes For Lower Back Pain

Keywords:

best shoes for back pain (main, include it 3-5 times)

Important: If possible, you have the freedom to go towards 2500 words and I'd be more than happy to pay the difference of $15.

Some simple rules to follow were:

• Intro not longer than 100 words
  • The main keyword should be used 3-5 times throughout the article
  • The main keyword should appear once within the first 100 words, and once within the last 100 words
  • Focus on the value section, which is after the intro, but before the item reviews

I receive the article within 72 hours and I start reading. I immediately notice that the intro is 166 words, the main keyword is nowhere to be found in the entire article (let alone in the first 100 words) and that the intro talks about back pain and doesn't even mention the shoes. Even though I specified both the title of the article and the main keyword in the very 3 lines of the outline.

If you are part of the affiliate world, you know you should meet the visitor where they are. That is, in this case, talking about the shoes for back pain, not the back pain itself.

A big part of the article was focusing on the back pain, instead of the shoes.

Here are all the changes I requested:

f14oWIp.png

Here is the reply of the vendor:

qCfiSGP.png

Ok, so the writer got confused even though I specified in the first 3 lines what the keyword was.

Also, I didn't tell him to focus on the "value" in the opening. This is the part of the outline he is referring to:

Section 1: Introduction

50-100 words (please include the exact keyword somewhere in here as naturally as possible)

----

Section 2: Value Section (MOST IMPORTANT SECTION)

- 750 words (break this up into several sections with a subtitle each)
- Add some great, value-driven information about this product or the context in which the user intends to use it
- Answers some question the reader would be looking for before buying this kind of product
- Consider linking out to valuable informational content on the internet that’d help the reader.
- Try to find a valuable informational Youtube video about the topic. Make sure the video is not branded and does not ask people to go to a specific URL at the end.

Here are some ideas:

- How to choose [this type of product]
- What are the advantages/Benefits of this type of product?
- Things to look for / Attributes that differentiate these products
- What's the best way to use this product?
- Address the controversy
- Prerequisites to using the product

This section by far the most important. Please take extra care when writing this section.
----

If this is not clear enough that they are two very different sections then I don't know what is.

Either way, they sent me a revised document so I was pleased.

Until I started reading.

This time the intro was even longer!! the keyword was not in the first 100 or last 100 words - AGAIN!!, and most of the requests were ignored.

The writer did, mind you, include the keyword this time around.

I replied again, pointing out how only one of my requests was followed, and asking for a new revision.

6lmmfZu.png

hkeMYhj.png

The reply?

wzOraqG.png

First of all, it doesn’t matter whether the writer sees a problem or not. I pay for him to do the work. His work is writing the article, not be my advisor.

Apparently, I should not mind the writer emphasizing something that is not the point of the article. And it's my issue, not his, since he doesn't see an issue with it.

Furthermore, as mentioned, the intro was even longer than the first time. Him removing a subsection (mind you, just the title of that subsection), made the content of that subsection part of the intro.

Also, I should just ignore the fact that the intro is way longer than 100 words, and that the keyword is not to be found within the first and last 100 words of the article. After telling him twice! to change that? Really simple requests! Really. Simple.

These are things I requested 3 times (first time in the initial outline, then two revision requests) and were not taken into account. How hard is it to make the intro 100 words max and include the keyword in the beginning and ending? Beats me how they can't follow these ridiculously simple guidelines.

Anyway.

Pros:
- fast tat

Cons:
- the writers do not read the outline to understand what you want
- the writers do not read what should be revised, otherwise, they'd do a proper revision
- apparently, on your money, you should follow the writer's vision, not the other way around

As a personal conclusion, you get a fast TAT because there is no regard for what you as a buyer want. So they would rather be done with your article and jump onto the next one.

Last edited:
I will start by saying I DO NOT recommend TextBoss if you are serious about your site.

TL;DR: The seller/writer failed to comply to some VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE (AND DETAILED!) GUIDELINES and disregarded everything but one point when I asked for a revision. After pointing out that they didn’t take into account anything I told them when I asked for a revision, they said that in their opinion it’s fine and I should change it myself if I dislike it. (email conversations included below in the form of screenshots)

I will tell you my experience with TextBoss and give you my pros and cons at the end.

I placed an order for a 2000-word review article on Monday, August 17.

I sent a very detailed outline of what I would like to get. The target keyword was "shoes for back pain".

Post Title: Best Shoes For Lower Back Pain

Keywords:

best shoes for back pain (main, include it 3-5 times)

Important: If possible, you have the freedom to go towards 2500 words and I'd be more than happy to pay the difference of $15.

Some simple rules to follow were:

• Intro not longer than 100 words
  • The main keyword should be used 3-5 times throughout the article
  • The main keyword should appear once within the first 100 words, and once within the last 100 words
  • Focus on the value section, which is after the intro, but before the item reviews

I receive the article within 72 hours and I start reading. I immediately notice that the intro is 166 words, the main keyword is nowhere to be found in the entire article (let alone in the first 100 words) and that the intro talks about back pain and doesn't even mention the shoes. Even though I specified both the title of the article and the main keyword in the very 3 lines of the outline.

If you are part of the affiliate world, you know you should meet the visitor where they are. That is, in this case, talking about the shoes for back pain, not the back pain itself.

A big part of the article was focusing on the back pain, instead of the shoes.

Here are all the changes I requested:

f14oWIp.png

Here is the reply of the vendor:

qCfiSGP.png

Ok, so the writer got confused even though I specified in the first 3 lines what the keyword was.

Also, I didn't tell him to focus on the "value" in the opening. This is the part of the outline he is referring to:

Section 1: Introduction

50-100 words (please include the exact keyword somewhere in here as naturally as possible)

----

Section 2: Value Section (MOST IMPORTANT SECTION)

- 750 words (break this up into several sections with a subtitle each)
- Add some great, value-driven information about this product or the context in which the user intends to use it
- Answers some question the reader would be looking for before buying this kind of product
- Consider linking out to valuable informational content on the internet that’d help the reader.
- Try to find a valuable informational Youtube video about the topic. Make sure the video is not branded and does not ask people to go to a specific URL at the end.

Here are some ideas:

- How to choose [this type of product]
- What are the advantages/Benefits of this type of product?
- Things to look for / Attributes that differentiate these products
- What's the best way to use this product?
- Address the controversy
- Prerequisites to using the product

This section by far the most important. Please take extra care when writing this section.
----

If this is not clear enough that they are two very different sections then I don't know what is.

Either way, they sent me a revised document so I was pleased.

Until I started reading.

This time the intro was even longer!! the keyword was not in the first 100 or last 100 words - AGAIN!!, and most of the requests were ignored.

The writer did, mind you, include the keyword this time around.

I replied again, pointing out how only one of my requests was followed, and asking for a new revision.

6lmmfZu.png

hkeMYhj.png

The reply?

wzOraqG.png

First of all, it doesn’t matter whether the writer sees a problem or not. I pay for him to do the work. His work is writing the article, not be my advisor.

Apparently, I should not mind the writer emphasizing something that is not the point of the article. And it's my issue, not his, since he doesn't see an issue with it.

Furthermore, as mentioned, the intro was even longer than the first time. Him removing a subsection (mind you, just the title of that subsection), made the content of that subsection part of the intro.

Also, I should just ignore the fact that the intro is way longer than 100 words, and that the keyword is not to be found within the first and last 100 words of the article. After telling him twice! to change that? Really simple requests! Really. Simple.

These are things I requested 3 times (first time in the initial outline, then two revision requests) and were not taken into account. How hard is it to make the intro 100 words max and include the keyword in the beginning and ending? Beats me how they can't follow these ridiculously simple guidelines.

Anyway.

Pros:
- fast tat

Cons:
- the writers do not read the outline to understand what you want
- the writers do not read what should be revised, otherwise, they'd do a proper revision
- apparently, on your money, you should follow the writer's vision, not the other way around

As a personal conclusion, you get a fast TAT because there is no regard for what you as a buyer want. So they would rather be done with your article and jump onto the next one.

My advice to every provider on this forum is to never work with amru82. He is that 1/10,000 nightmare client. We’ve had 99.99% EXTREMELY positive reviews on this and every other marketplace. Just scroll back to look at our past reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice to every provider on this forum is to never work with amru82. He is that 1/10,000 nightmare client. We’ve had 99.99% EXTREMELY positive reviews on this and every other marketplace. Just scroll back to look at our past reviews.

I have provided enough information to show that I am not a nightmare customer, but you are just lacking professionalism. Those were requests pretty easy to follow, yet you were unable to do so.

P.S: Since you were unable to provide what I paid for, I would like a refund. Otherwise, I will further escalate this with PayPal and they will make the decision.

I have done a decent amount of business with Taylor and i have NEVER ever had any problems, shit he/they cranked out all my content for one of my websites in less than a few days/maybe 48hrs? and it was great (borderline sales copy quality), i had very few edits to make.

Just received my second order back from @TextBoss and I'm immediately placing another order now. I have been giving them difficult topics and they are consistently knocking it out of the park over and over again.

Idk how much content I've bought over the years, maybe a million words? Everything from the cheap filler we used to throw on PBN sites to the 12 cent a word "authority" stuff. This easily beats out most 0.05 a word content and it's on par with a lot of the top level stuff you see floating around.

Oh, and their TAT is crazy fast.

10/10 firing up another batch now

Would like to place first order for 1500 words. What is the turnaround time?
If this works well will place order monthly

Placed an order for 1500 article. Depending on how it turns up, more orders will be placed.

BTW, have not received any acknowledgment of order in the email yet. So how do you communicate and deliver?

I have sent a mail at info [at] textboss [dot] com with order receipt

It shouldn't take more than a day.

Last edited:
I have been using Textboss and working with Taylor for around a year now, absolutely top quality writing and fast turn around times.

I've received the content ordered (my first with textboss). The turnaround time was less than 24 hours. The article quality I must say was quite good.

I'll place my second order next week.

Hoping that the quality is maintained so that I can continue to place order every month

Second order placed. Hoping to have a similar experience as of the first one

Very good!

I've ordered two small articles and received quite a high quality content. It required only minimum modification. At the price asked, it is a good deal.

One small issue was that the turnaround time was 4 days instead of the claimed 2-3 days.

Otherwise, it would excellent!

Ordered a couple of articles a few weeks ago, very impressed with the quality.

I keep ordering and @TextBoss keeps crushing it. This is crazy; I've been ordering content for a long ass time and I've never been so impressed by an agency before. Here's an actual timeline of my most recent order:

12/9/2020 - 5:32pm - I send an email requesting 5x 1500 word articles. All I provide are the keywords and a reference URL for each. I await a response.

12/9/2020 - 5:34pm - I get a response from Taylor. "Awesome, just sent the invoice".

12/10/2020 - 11:59am - Content is delivered.

And it's perfect, just like it always is. The headings are good, the paragraphs aren't too long. The content reads well (perfect, actually). Everything is there. No editing is needed.

It took Taylor 2 minutes to respond with an invoice and a total of 19 hours to deliver 7500 words of top tier, beautiful content.

After you find a writer that delivers these kinds of results, it makes you question what the f*ck you were doing with other providers. I've already sent a referral to Taylor because I know he's going to take care of my people when I send them his way.

It's unfortunate that there aren't more detailed reviews here because this content is being SLEPT ON. All the articles Taylor sends me end up ranking well and need very little if any editing.

Thanks again for the great work @TextBoss. Will be back again as you already know!

Ordered 3 skyscrapers, happy with result! Will surely use again

Will use again - turnaround was very quick (exactly what I required) thank you.

Just received a 10,000-worder this morning. Turnaround was about 7 days on the money, which was solid given the length of the articles and research required. Most importantly the quality was solid, just my own formatting tweaks on uploading and publishing. Will definitely be coming back for seconds.

Another two skyscrapers delivered, both in not the easiest niches, well researched and top quality written!

Back