Content TextBoss.com - Lazy? Bad writer? Hire us to do the heavy lifting! Fast turnaround!

A quick update on the service from Textboss. I have now been using their service for coming up for 2 months and ordered regular. Each time, the content is superb, very quick turnaround and just totally happy with what's written. So good to have content written so I can get on with other aspects. Very much recommended.

A quick update on the service from Textboss. I have now been using their service for coming up for 2 months and ordered regular. Each time, the content is superb, very quick turnaround and just totally happy with what's written. So good to have content written so I can get on with other aspects. Very much recommended.
Thanks for the great review! :-)

Good service, great to get a quick article or two, no edits required. Ordering more.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Put in another order and the turnaround was super quick. Great for getting a batch of articles out there very fast.

vinnypolston

Boot Camp
Submitted an order earlier today. Communication has been quick so far. Looking forward to it!

schindyguy

BuSo Pro
Ordered and delivered within 24 hours one high quality piece of health content (along with some styling requirements that not every writer likes to do). Putting in a bulk order right now - thanks Taylor!

Ordered and delivered within 24 hours one high quality piece of health content (along with some styling requirements that not every writer likes to do). Putting in a bulk order right now - thanks Taylor!

netwerks

BuSo Pro
Ordered 5x600 words. Taylor responded via Skype within an hour. I provided 3 sentences of vague direction to Taylor with links to content for copy rewrites.

Their copy was 100% unique and turned around next business day. The quality and level of content exceeded expectations. The author firmly grasped the topics and was able to create clear, consistent, easy to read content for a brand new business niche - both product and services.

It was blessed off by three business associates with executive level Fortune 500 backgrounds for their tech startup's blog copy. Passed their "sniff test" to put a check in the box for them until they can get a perm in-house marketing in place.

Great work, Taylor! Buying more.

Last edited:
Ordered 5x600 words. Taylor responded via Skype within an hour. I provided 3 sentences of vague direction to Taylor with links to content for copy rewrites.

Their copy was 100% unique and turned around next business day. The quality and level of content exceeded expectations. The author firmly grasped the topics and was able to create clear, consistent, easy to read content for a brand new business niche - both product and services.

It was blessed off by three business associates with executive level Fortune 500 backgrounds for their tech startup's blog copy. Passed their "sniff test" to put a check in the box for them until they can get a perm in-house marketing in place.

Great work, Taylor! Buying more.

Wicked solid job by Textboss. I've ordered from hundreds of solo writers/agencies/teams and the quality to price ratio is a bit ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure how it's possible that the quality, language used, and grammar is to the level it is but that's not really of my concern I suppose.

Usually when I start a site I'll write 10 or so 1000-2000 word articles to get a better grasp of the industry and terminology/wording to look for. Just from reading the article, the writer sounds like they'd been in the niche for years. I provided a bit of background as to what I wanted. I prefer technical articles as apposed to conversational. I provided a sample site in order to provide headings as guidance (noted that it's not there for a rewrite and it wasn't rewritten). I provided 2 articles I personally wrote in the niche to show what setup I was after. They met all of these requirements.

The TAT was super quick too, I ordered a 1500 word article mid Saturday and had it in less than 48 hours.

I'll be using your team for years to come Taylor. Thanks again and expect more orders soon.

Wicked solid job by Textboss. I've ordered from hundreds of solo writers/agencies/teams and the quality to price ratio is a bit ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure how it's possible that the quality, language used, and grammar is to the level it is but that's not really of my concern I suppose.

Usually when I start a site I'll write 10 or so 1000-2000 word articles to get a better grasp of the industry and terminology/wording to look for. Just from reading the article, the writer sounds like they'd been in the niche for years. I provided a bit of background as to what I wanted. I prefer technical articles as apposed to conversational. I provided a sample site in order to provide headings as guidance (noted that it's not there for a rewrite and it wasn't rewritten). I provided 2 articles I personally wrote in the niche to show what setup I was after. They met all of these requirements.

The TAT was super quick too, I ordered a 1500 word article mid Saturday and had it in less than 48 hours.

I'll be using your team for years to come Taylor. Thanks again and expect more orders soon.

netwerks

BuSo Pro
Second order - 20K words - Provided Taylor's team @30 relevant articles across my niche. They delivered the articles with zero direction needed. Ordered on Saturday morning, delivered on Tuesday morning. Net-easy experience. TextBoss killed it.

Second order - 20K words - Provided Taylor's team @30 relevant articles across my niche. They delivered the articles with zero direction needed. Ordered on Saturday morning, delivered on Tuesday morning. Net-easy experience. TextBoss killed it.

Just had my second batch of articles delivered from Taylor and the end result far exceeded my expectations. Speed of the service and the quality, readability and structure of each article is 100%.

Just had my second batch of articles delivered from Taylor and the end result far exceeded my expectations. Speed of the service and the quality, readability and structure of each article is 100%.

Damn these reviews.

Bookmarking it by writing here, enjoy the free bump :wink:

Ordered a 3000-word rewrite of a PDF product. Let's see how this goes :smile: Will write a review after getting it!