Content TextBoss.com - Lazy? Bad writer? Hire us to do the heavy lifting! Fast turnaround!

mikeshinobi

That one guy
Would I be able to order a bunch of articles and just give you a niche to work in, and you could find topics to write about for those articles?

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Just ordered a small batch.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Received the batch back. Overall, very good job. Some of the keywords from the briefs were not included in the writing, however, the writing itself was very good quality. If you need a batch of articles done quick, this service is worth it.

Received the batch back. Overall, very good job. Some of the keywords from the briefs were not included in the writing, however, the writing itself was very good quality. If you need a batch of articles done quick, this service is worth it.
Thanks for the great review! :-)

vinnypolston

Boot Camp
Review: Ordered a 'best x for y' article from Taylor to test the waters. In the prompt I specified that I would like the author to be personable ( who likes reading stale review articles? ). What I received literally made me want to keep reading. It actually read a bit like stand-up comedy. I had to dry it out a bit for the style of website I have.. but 100% satisfied; which is by far favorable to having to add flavor to the writing I receive. Ordered 5 more informational articles with more of a loose word count as I don't really care about that so long as the questions are answered in depth. @TextBoss was quick to respond and easy to work with.

vinnypolston

Boot Camp
Update: Order came out to just over 5,000 words and a 1 day turnaround. Some inconsequential editing and all was ready to be published. Great stuff.

Review: Ordered a 'best x for y' article from Taylor to test the waters. In the prompt I specified that I would like the author to be personable ( who likes reading stale review articles? ). What I received literally made me want to keep reading. It actually read a bit like stand-up comedy. I had to dry it out a bit for the style of website I have.. but 100% satisfied; which is by far favorable to having to add flavor to the writing I receive. Ordered 5 more informational articles with more of a loose word count as I don't really care about that so long as the questions are answered in depth. @TextBoss was quick to respond and easy to work with.

Another perfectly written article by the team over at TextBoss. They're my go to guys when my writers are busy or I need an article delivered fast since they have always had a fast turnaround time.

Another perfectly written article by the team over at TextBoss. They're my go to guys when my writers are busy or I need an article delivered fast since they have always had a fast turnaround time.