STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

Does this happen to anyone else? I hate when I'm trying to scroll a webpage and my mouse is either off the browser or in a non-scrollable section, and it doesn't scroll but my eyes and brain expect it and my eyes roll into the back of my head. It's a clear sign I spend way too much time at the computer.
I usually alt+tab and scroll with up/down | pgup/pgdown keys. Even if I need to scroll with the mouse, the alt+tab habit makes me move the mouse into the window instinctively, if that makes sense. Then again, you have that dope curved screen, so things might be different for you.

Does this happen to anyone else? I hate when I'm trying to scroll a webpage and my mouse is either off the browser or in a non-scrollable section, and it doesn't scroll but my eyes and brain expect it and my eyes roll into the back of my head. It's a clear sign I spend way too much time at the computer.
Constantly moving from working on a Mac to windows pc drives me mad, these little changes to workflow are a real annoyance. I ve just changed the windows laptop to operate like a Mac recently with the virtual KVM Synergy to combine workspaces. Not perfect. But less annoying.

Anybody in the way of Hurricane Dorian?

I ordered 10 articles á 2000 words each from one guy. He finally sent 7 of them 2 days ago. I planned to publish them all today, starting early this morning.

I open the first article and what do I see? Only 600 words.

Naturally I open the next one - around 800 words. I open the rest and they are all between 600 and 800 words.

Great..

i think i fucked up the microwaver, it wont shut off when it beeps once it gets down to 0, its just keeps going... Now, its starting to sound like the washing machine i just bought from sears right before it sounded like it was about to take flight thru the ceiling....wtf?

I ordered 10 articles á 2000 words each from one guy. He finally sent 7 of them 2 days ago. I planned to publish them all today, starting early this morning.

I open the first article and what do I see? Only 600 words.

Naturally I open the next one - around 800 words. I open the rest and they are all between 600 and 800 words.

Great..

wtf? not sure who you went with but, I tried text boss and they were damn good for the money, over delivery and crazy ass fast tat. for the higher end content, viral shit and ect, id recommend wordagents

i think i fucked up the microwaver, it wont shut off when it beeps once it gets down to 0, its just keeps going... Now, its starting to sound like the washing machine i just bought from sears right before it sounded like it was about to take flight thru the ceiling....wtf?
I’m having the same problem with my kettle, doesn’t switch off just keeps boiling lol

for you noobs, you should be goddamn thankful for this place, back in the day we never had others looking out for us like the ppl do here. I still think this place should be a paid forum.

for you noobs, you should be goddamn thankful for this place, back in the day we never had others looking out for us like the ppl do here. I still think this place should be a paid forum.
It's funny, this forum is the smallest I've been a part of but the most valuable. Personally, I am truly grateful for this place. I find this forum to be so valuable to me that I'm considering blocking access to the other 2-3 forums I visit on a regular basis so I only have access to the information here. The ratio of people who know their stuff on this forum to people who don't is so good- other forums have 2 people who are actually doing what they talk about and 100 who are just there to hang around.

> Go to Google
> Search Wizard of Oz
> Click the Red Slippers
> Then the Tornado
> You're Welcome

This also works for Friends characters, type in ‘Ross friends’ or ‘Joey friends’ and click the icon. My favourite is Joey.

what SEO is like, LOL.
K_yrTH4trF9o5CAhExISzw5VxdtiZLmWKwWxdyHEFB45E7EH0EJofq03bK_6STup3IN09ObqkPqjIjvzX3QImnZi=w267-h150-pa-n-no-nu

Has anyone ever been to SMX Conferences before? I'm looking at going to the SMX East next month. I'm curious if anyone has ever gone and to hear their experiences, if they think it's worth it, and so on.

check out Disney+'s combo package on Tuesday, i think its like Disney+, Hulu sub, and ESPN+ sub for 12.99/mo in the US. Dont take my word for it, do your own due diligence. I am not here to try win favor or your business, i dont peddle products or services here (it costs me time i aint got to post here). looks like a win to me, waiting on HBO max now... thats going to be another good one it looks like.

That resonates. Have you replaced the chair and if so, what did you replace it with?

That resonates. Have you replaced the chair and if so, what did you replace it with?

I didn't replace it because, if you look at the Embody, you'll see how much random stuff could break:

70RD9ux.png

What broke on mine is a lumbar part behind that main thick spine. That vertical part you can see through the hole in the big spine broke on mine. It doesn't really effect much. It does slightly change how the back curves when you lean back at the most upright position, but nothing that matters.

I'm thinking about switching to this chair though:

kyPZeVZ.png

Just kidding obviously. I saw that when finding the other picture in this post. I wonder how many of those they've sold. At least 23. I bet they're banking on some hipster start-up buying 50 of them on investor's dimes.

Back