STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Does this happen to anyone else? I hate when I'm trying to scroll a webpage and my mouse is either off the browser or in a non-scrollable section, and it doesn't scroll but my eyes and brain expect it and my eyes roll into the back of my head. It's a clear sign I spend way too much time at the computer.

Degree
Does this happen to anyone else? I hate when I'm trying to scroll a webpage and my mouse is either off the browser or in a non-scrollable section, and it doesn't scroll but my eyes and brain expect it and my eyes roll into the back of my head. It's a clear sign I spend way too much time at the computer.
I usually alt+tab and scroll with up/down | pgup/pgdown keys. Even if I need to scroll with the mouse, the alt+tab habit makes me move the mouse into the window instinctively, if that makes sense. Then again, you have that dope curved screen, so things might be different for you.

Degree
Constantly moving from working on a Mac to windows pc drives me mad, these little changes to workflow are a real annoyance. I ve just changed the windows laptop to operate like a Mac recently with the virtual KVM Synergy to combine workspaces. Not perfect. But less annoying.

Degree
If anyone isn't using Blisk, they should. Allows you to responsive test your site very quickly. This said, I can't justify paying for it (I don't use it THAT often).

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Anybody in the way of Hurricane Dorian?

Degree
I ordered 10 articles á 2000 words each from one guy. He finally sent 7 of them 2 days ago. I planned to publish them all today, starting early this morning.

I open the first article and what do I see? Only 600 words.

Naturally I open the next one - around 800 words. I open the rest and they are all between 600 and 800 words.

Great..