Links Powerful Niche Backlinks - Limited Time Offer + Bonus

Pre-Holiday Bump!

MEHxdBc.png

Search Volume: 9,900+ Monthly Visitors

Jjiupua.gif

The smart ones are getting ready for the holidays with the pre-holiday SERP Bump. Stay right in place because that is where you deserve to be!

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 65 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

Promotion ends Sept 30th, 2020 11:59:59 PM EST.

The Gold Standard.

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.
--

Last edited:
e5k1eHp.gif

It's Business, Holiday Preparation Business.

i6gkRKy.png

Search Volume: 18,100+ Monthly Visitors

"If we are not going for gold don't waste my time." - Dan Peña

This holiday will be the ultimate eCommerce season in the history of mankind. If you can't make money during this holiday you might as well blow your brains out. But you have to be ready and prepared. You need to be in the top of the SERPs to create that age.

The worse thing you can do is wait till the promotion is nearly over, or wait till weeks before the holidays start and try to get an order in. JUST like last year it's going to be chaos and a circus and there is no way to guarantee or keep time estimates when we have hundreds of orders coming in daily. I'm telling you up front based on last year's last second rush - it's not a good idea to wait till the last second.

Get in now and dominate your SERPs with Defcon links, sprinkle some RD_Only_Links afterwards to pump up what you need and wait to cash those checks.

Don't forget to get me something for Christmas!

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 65 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days. (Cannot guarantee once holiday rush is upon us)
--

Last edited:
Get Ruthless About Winning

oiw5ikr.gif

The world doesn't care whether you die or live. No one does. So the question comes down to - what are you going to do about it? What are you going to do while you are here? Because one day you won't be here and the world will keep spinning.

If you are here you should give it your all. Do whatever it takes to win, become ruthless about winning. What's the alternative?

dkwgiqE.png

Search Volume: 2,900+ Monthly Visitors

The holidays are on the way, the biggest online shopping season in the history of mankind. Make sure you are ready. You know where I'll be, on the frontline.

OCl4LKm.gif

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 63 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Another One Bites The Dust

Meanwhile at the HQ of the inner circle:

ACbZMG1.png

Search Volume: 4,700+ Monthly Visitors

Competition

You know I can't let this one slide - over HERE you can actually get the rankings you are after, you know - keywords you actually want. You can actually monitor your progress and see the URL you want increasing in rankings for the anchor texts AKA keywords you are going after.

Ghost Dog: Everything around us seems to be changing, huh, Louie?
Louie: You can say that again.

Every day I wake up and I feel like I'm in a different universe. Tomorrow I have zero clue what claims they are going to make. Maybe you don't even need to give them your URL next, they'll use some incantation and spell to rank you above the Google logo.

"You don't need anchors, you don't need URLs, hell you don't even need a website to rank" - Competition

Dq2j3HD.jpg
"The older you get the less surprised you are" But damn, I'm still surprised even now.

Wild. Mate. Wild.

What in the world are these people up to.

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 62 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
One More Day!

lN6dwhQ.png

Search Volume: 24,200+ Monthly Visitors

One more day until this promotion is over.

Guys, why some of you wait till 11:59:58 PM EST to submit your orders is beyond me. That's the story of your life. Some will wait deliberately, on purpose, till AFTER the deadline by an hour or so to submit their orders, that's some serious self-sabotage going on.

The promotion ends when it ends - period. If you submit your order after the deadline you will NOT get the bonus links or discount. I'm not here to waste my time, so don't waste yours. You can try one of my competitors that don't even allow you to pick anchor text, keywords, or URLs to target. Use one of their magic incantations/spells/boosts or whatever. Hopefully "something moves up" with their service.

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 58 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Less Than 12 Hours Left

People like storytime so gather around. This client had a problem within their SERPs, Google couldn't determine which page should rank. Over the last 90 days 5 different URLs were being tested at various placements, always underneath the top 10 results though. We fixed that:

Xe63tR0.png

Search Volume: 17,400+ Monthly Visitors

"When value is clear, decisions are easy." - Roy Disney

No magic, no spells, no incantations, EXACT anchors/keywords we want, you know the buyer intent stuff that turns each order into positive ROI so you can keep coming back to me for more like a crack fiend. Once you get hooked on winning there is no stopping this train, but you gotta get the first win under your belt.

(And the rumors that prices might be going up - it's true...)

(And please don't text message my cell phone for links guys...)

This fella is going to have a very Merry Christmas!

And you too can have all the riches I believe you and your family deserve. But if you don't take advantage by pulling the trigger, nothing we can do. This is our time...

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 57 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Lf5aJBa.gif

Time's running out... There will never ever be anything this potent available. Prices are going up tomorrow.

Less Than 4 Hours Left

X0uwUMT.png

Search Volume: 4,300+ Monthly Visitors

"When value is clear, decisions are easy." - Roy Disney

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 57 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Deep Deep State Department

You won't believe what the Deep State is up to now... They are making up rules as they go along.

"CCarter's marketing is too aggressive. He keeps winning. We need to do something about it."​

And they did.

So now the Deep State has installed a Marketplace thread bump rule... silently (Goto the MarketPlace Rules - Rule #4, first sentence, that wasn't there yesterday). And guess what? I "violated" the rule 2 hours BEFORE they implemented the new rule. What? How? Time Machine? They got all sorts of tricks up their sleeves.

Why would they install this new rule? Is it because I'm their competition now since they entered the Marketplace? Yet I'm annihilating them in results, clients, stats, screenshots, I can go on and on...

kJ4xkvP.gif

This is the new reality - they don't want you to win so they want to silence me. These are the battles I have to deal with in the background every single day. A warrior of light keeping the darkness at bay.

Wild.

They made up a new rule just to stop me, I'm the only one bumping with new daily screenshots of results, they can't even do that. They got long elaborate stories about their magic spells and incantations...

42TTbUO.gif

These people are evil. When CCarter is the last hope for winning we're all in trouble. What happens when I disappear from the battlefield? Who will everyone turn to for powerful rankings? Who? Who is left, LadyGaga Meets Sherlock Holmes while hacking Google in 2029? That package does exist at BHW. Wild.

"A Warrior Battling Insurmountable Evil..."

They can try to silence me but they can't silence the results.

Client Testimonials

"Thanks very much for your time. You sell yourself on BuSo as a dick but are very helpful :smile:
I wont tell anyone, I don't want to ruin your reputation lol - Client

-----

"Order report received!
I'm very happy with the links and quality of sites, in general.
This shit is real! For sure I'll be back for more!!!
Thank you." - Client

-----

"I tried various packages, and yours produced the best results." - Client

-----

Fastest TAT on any link order I've ever placed from any vendor anywhere.
Usually this isn't a key selling point all the time, but I've waited months for link deliveries from other vendors right here on BuSo and elsewhere... needless to say, this stands out.
Looking forward to seeing what these can do! - Client

-----

Quick review of my last order.
10/10 across the board.
Here's the truth.. If you know CCARTER, then you know. If you don't, and you're still sitting on the fence, or buying from BHW... Stop! When CCARTER drops a service. BUY it. You need it, you want it, & your competitors will beat you to it if you hang around procrastinating. - Client

-----

"We talked on Skype 10 months ago about links for my site. You told me basically to eat a dick cause my site sucked and I spent 10 months making it not suck. Back with money and a redemption story and I want some spicy links" - Banned Individual

--

Even people that got banned are still trying to get these links again... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Shame.

If you can't figure out how to fill out a form correctly Fuck off. It's not rocket surgery, everyone that has ever been banned didn't fill out the form correctly. Maybe the magic incantations guys might take them on, rank you above the Google logo. But not over here.

See I'm helping the Deep State, putting money in their pockets and they STILL come after me. I'm giving them the biggest opening to new sales: "CCarter is a dick! He's a psychopath. Something is wrong with that cocksucker! Why won't he be nice to ya'll? What sort of spell/incantation do you want today sir?" (I laugh too, did you guys really think I was going to make it easy?)

AND they STILL can't sell their stuff without trying to hinder my sales.

Wild.

Hopefully due to the new rule no sellers gets banned by a psychopath Mod... I obviously wouldn't want to hurt any of my competitors - cross my heart. Now they are thinking about the double edge sword they just created.

2ZbsTfl.gif

All this drama and I'm just trying to provide the marketplace with some links that WORK.

zJT9bNB.png

Search Volume: 6,400+ Monthly Visitors

--

Shop is closed, we'll be back with higher prices.

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Only Warrior On The Battlefield

ECnmTwK.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

"Not easy being the only warrior on the battlefield all the time. But that's not an excuse, it can't be an excuse." - Dan Peña

--

Shop is closed, we'll be back with higher prices. (or maybe not, who knows with the Deep State's operatives running around)

Because He Broke The Rules!

--

"The only warrior on the battlefield, battling insurmountable evil..."

How We Got Here:

I am not here to be liked and sing Kumbaya with you. I am here to get results.

I tell you to go after buyer intent keywords so you can make more money. The more money you make - the more orders you order from me. It's mutually beneficial for me to want you to win.

It's why I go above and beyond and give you advice on what you need to improve your website with.

If I tell you to fix your PageSpeed, it is because you'll make more money when you order these links with better PageSpeed. A PageSpeed of 25/100 is not acceptable. Come on guys... Get in the 80+ range for mobile and 90+ for desktop.

If I tell you to make sure your page is already in the top 100, it's because I don't want you to waste money on a bad page resulting in you not coming back for repeat orders. It's pure selfish.

You ordering once doesn't do shit for me. You come back weekly - okay now we are besties.

And Now:

I was anointed by the universe itself. The last warrior on the battlefield...

K7ExgjU.gif

Battling insurmountable evil.

My competitors... They are evil. They use boosts and spells to rank you above the Google logo, they might as well be witches.

What are they talking about you don't need keywords for anchor texts? What are you ranking for than?

"My Lords, They are heathen. Things I saw them do - they have unnatural tastes."​

Look at the current scenario - I'm counting down to Thanksgiving, priming the biggest eCommerce season in the history of mankind, Corona-rona has accelerated online shopping. This is our time!

laS1z8p.gif

I am prepared to go all out to make everyone as much money as possible... what do they do?

"Oh by the way CCarter, here is a new rule that applies only to you since you are the most creative and have shown the most promise in getting results daily."​

jky5A1X.gif

What? What in god's name.

Then they turn around and say: "CCarter is a dick! He's a psychopath. Something is wrong with that cocksucker! Why won't he be nice to ya'll? So what sort of spell/incantation do you want today sir?"

I am the only one bumping daily. I am the only one that CAN bump daily cause I have daily results. Heathens.

Why would they want to limit my ability to make you as much money as possible during the holidays? Why would they want to take money out of my pockets and more importantly YOURS? Why? Heathens.

"Not easy being the only warrior on the battlefield all the time. But that's not an excuse, it can't be an excuse." - Dan Peña

I am not here to be liked. I am here to get results. I don't expect any Christmas presents or THANK YOUs from you. It's fine. I'm going to make sure you win though.

When I get attacked, and clearly they are gunning for me, I have to answer that attack. There is a storm brewing, all the forces of evil are circling around generating a hurricane of darkness and with me in the eye of the hurricane.

"In order to make a difference, be bold, be relentless in our pursuit of sending our enemies into the void" - Last Son of Azra

This was their first attack. The enemies will be making another move soon. It's like when politicians slowly take away liberties, they do it so slowly - then one day you wake up in a gestapo jail and your only crime was existing.

7GTyVAi.gif

--

8DLJI2m.png

Search Volume: 4,300+ Monthly Visitors

"Do not go gently into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." - Dylan Thomas

HcY8upw.gif

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 54 days

--

Shop is closed.

WYqpJYc.gif

Madness and Psychosis

"You see brothers and sisters, even my faith must be tested. A man I was certain would stand by my side now stands in my way. It is a cruel test. One that must be met with cruelty. Nothing must block our path. Not our mothers and fathers. Not our children. And certainly not our long lost brothers." - Last Son of Azra

--

QCsYr9X.png

Search Volume: 8,100+ Monthly Visitors

rnQ7t9j.gif

"Finally it is down to us, the last children of Azra..." - Last Son of Azra

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 53 days

--

Shop is closed

F8ifx0i.gif

We're Dancing With The Devil Now

"I'm a rain maker, I make shit happen. Although not everyone necessarily likes all the shit that happens." - Dan Peña

tjYHQU3.png

Search Volume: 200+ Monthly Visitors (Local Result)

t31Zcg3.gif

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 52 days

--

Shop is closed.

More Powerful & Lower Cost Per Link

So I went back to my crack team and told them, "We need something to knock this out of the ballpark for everyone ordering this holiday season. We need something so powerful that they can't say no. We need something to destroy the competition, I want to piss on their graves!", (I use the word 'competition' loosely cause there isn't even a competitor in our reality versus our continuum in terms of results).

So we thought and thought and thought some more - we aren't quick thinkers.

Then one crack marketing guy said: "Why don't we make the packages more powerful?" "Hmmm..."

Then another one said: "Why not help them with a lower cost per link."

"Oh boy, that's dangerous thinking... Our customers might make too much money during this holiday season! Let's do it!"

eDh9Kns.jpg

--

Q61mBHL.gif

More links, more power, lower cost per link. What's the competition up-to? Do they even allow you to have anchor texts? Wild.

These new upgraded Defcon Packages should be enough to rupture and take over any SERPs, while surviving during the holiday updates.

My Guarantee: If anyone can find any other service with this level of power and movement upwards in the SERPs AND are more cost effective, I'll shutdown this service and retire from the internet.

And let's not play games LadyGaga Meets Sherlock Holmes while hacking Google in 2029 isn't going to get you close. But bring me proof and I'll retire from the internet FOREVER.
(That should give the Deep State something to do for a while).

9dFXld9.gif

The Holidays

I take the holidays seriously, especially THIS holiday.

On a macro level I'm very concerned because if this holiday season doesn't go as planned, that's it for the USA. We're going to crumble. We need a win and a big win to show the world nothing can stop us!

When consumers or employees lose confidence that's not a major thing - they can be "made" to bounce back, but when BUSINESS OWNERS lose confidence, whoa - they are the ones that make employment and revenue go round and round.

We got 2 options - civil war or we all come together and save the world. We need all hands on deck folks, we have to get out of this "slump/thingy" that's slowly draining the energy out of commerce.

We need a big win folks. I'm doing my part to service the digital needs of businesses. Are you doing yours?

Are you making as much money as possible so you can spend as much money as possible?

0w5xI5W.gif

If you need to make more money just let me know. I've got the links - with results, to help boost, I mean push, your pages through the SERPs.

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 51 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
eDh9Kns.jpg

More Powerful Niche Backlinks

Another one of those problematic domains, Google couldn't decide on a URL, had 4 different ones ranking in the last 90 days. Fixed!

OujA9ut.png

Search Volume: 2,800+ Monthly Visitors

fZcOxrp.gif

"They say I'm one of the few psychopaths left. I would like to THINK I'm one of the TOP psychopaths."​

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 50 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
eDh9Kns.jpg

TOP Psychopaths

ylVXG84.gif

"They say I'm one of the few psychopaths left. I would like to THINK I'm one of the TOP psychopaths."​

This is going to be a nutty holiday season. The massive batch we're processing tells me you guys are listening. One thing I want to stress is your pages really need to be PageSpeed ready - at least an 80 on mobile and 90 on desktop.

I've been consulting with local agencies in the last 3 months and they don't even allow less than 90 on moblie and 90 on desktop to jump into the top 3 spots for eCommerce, but they aren't hitting it with tons of backlinks they are going pure social routes. It's the wild west out here, what some people are capable of still.

It's really great to see the darker arts being utilized more and more.

I know I can barely convince some of you guys to take mobile seriously, still getting the 25/100 mobile scores submitting orders. Uhhh, Come on guys... It's time to get this show on the road.

aQXiw2o.gif

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 47 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

SFiOuHR.gif

Long Long Term Rankings

Remember that client that wanted to use us to take the #1 and #2 spot back in July?

From July 16th
jYGMCOT.png

Let's check in on them 3 months later:

Latest Update
XqvI1Bz.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

"They say I'm one of the few psychopaths left. I would like to THINK I'm one of the TOP psychopaths."

HSAiSyv.gif

How much ROI do you anticipate they made by holding #1 and #2 for the last 90 days?
nWbOYl9.jpg
nWbOYl9.jpg
nWbOYl9.jpg

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 43 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Oh NOW the competition comes out!
nWbOYl9.jpg
nWbOYl9.jpg
nWbOYl9.jpg

RBAxTqU.gif

"CCarter must be getting bombarded with orders for the holiday rush so I can say something cause he's not paying attention." - Competition​

WRONG.

I maybe silent but I'm always watching. I don't get caught slipping. The competition FINALLY wants to acknowledge their incantations and spells, ranking you above the Google logo. WILD. REAL. WILD.

Holiday Preparations

It's the holidays boys and girls, If you aren't extremely busy right now you're playing by the wrong playbook. Here is a quick rundown of what you guys need to do, as I get more creative ideas I'll post them, I obviously can't give away my complete playbook cause it's a fight to the death this season:

1. Deals. Start gathering Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals by reaching out to products/service owners that have an interest in pushing their business within your industry. You'll need this leeway time to get creatives going, the content rolling, and videos up.

2. Creatives. Holiday creatives from designers are critical now. Designer's are starting to get booked up by the bigs, so get in now.

3. Marketing Calendar. get the holiday calendar going of different religious and special days. Think "12 days of Christmas" theme, where you can drop some marketing pieces, gems, or give sales, discounts, or add-ons leading up to Christmas. There are tons of ideas to get you going in the holiday thread: Holiday Marketing Calendar with Tips

Other past holiday threads:

2020 Holiday's dates:

DateHolidayTarget
Nov 11thVeterans DayAmericans
Nov 11thRemembrance DayCanadians, Australians, and British
Nov 11thSingles’ DayChinese people around the world
Nov 14thDiwaliHindus around the world
Nov 26thThanksgivingAmericans
Nov 27thBlack Fridaybargain hunters, holiday shoppers
Nov 28thSmall Business SaturdayWorld-Wide
Nov 30thCyber Mondaybargain hunters, holiday shoppers
Dec 4thNational Sock Dayanyone who wears socks
Dec 14thGreen Mondayholiday gift shoppers
Dec 15thFree Shipping DayeCommerce shoppers
Dec 10th - 18thHanukkahJewish community
Dec 24thChristmas EveChristians, countries where Christmas is a public holiday
Dec 25thChristmas DayChristians, countries where Christmas is a public holiday
Dec 26thBoxing Daypeople in the UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand
Dec 26th - Jan 1stKwanzaaAfrican Americans, people in the African diaspora
Dec 31stNew Year's Evepeople who follow the Gregorian calendar
Jan 1stNew Years Day2021 - 2020's little brother

4. Revenue. Guys I can't stress this enough, get RUTHLESS. make as much money as possible during this holiday season. Not only for America (insert you country), but for yourself, family and friends. Get all the riches you deserve.​

--

Here is the truth - if we don't win this holiday season, we're fucking done. We need BIG WINS. YOU need BIG WINS!

I'm doing my part to providing the needed power to get you across the finish line into the top search positions. Are you doing your part to make as much money as possible?

"My specialty is the RED ZONE. When you have the ball at the 20 yard line I'm the guy you come to to get it in the net. I'll get it in the net, by hook or by crock. We're going to get the god-damn ball in the net! FULL STOP"​

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 42 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

ZT stands for Zero Tolerance

"You know the last person that said that to me? I'd told you but I can't pronounce them WickedFire names... What's happened to you man? You used to be a legend around here. Would the old Ry***** begged his brother for 10 grand testimonial?" - CC​

NAmSX5O.png

Search Volume: 19,200+ Monthly Visitors

--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 40 days

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 38 days

--

Money Time

Alright folks, time to get serious now. Fun and games are over.

We are now within the 40 day mark of Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. Time flew by fast... Maybe not fast enough for 2020 to be over.

"Ask and it shall be give you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened onto you." - Matthew 7:7

From the beginning of time to survive, thrive, and get to where we want in life it's all come down to one thing - taking ACTION. That's it.

The time to act is now. Not thinking about acting. Not thinking about about will happen after acting. Just acting now as a man that's wants to attain the next level of success.

cn1sYmK.png

Search Volume: 3,400+ Monthly Visitors

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 35 days

I Get The Job Done!

When I said that, I mean like 4 guys in the room looking at each other with looks on their faces wondering, "Who's this psychopath? Why did we get him to talk to us? Why are we buying from him?"

Client Testimonials

"Thanks very much for your time. You sell yourself on BuSo as a dick but are very helpful :smile:

I wont tell anyone, I don't want to ruin your reputation lol
- Client

-----

"Order report received!

Thank you.
" - Client

-----

-----

Usually this isn't a key selling point all the time, but I've waited months for link deliveries from other vendors right here on BuSo and elsewhere... needless to say, this stands out.

Looking forward to seeing what these can do!
- Client

-----

10/10 across the board.

Here's the truth.. If you know CCARTER, then you know. If you don't, and you're still sitting on the fence, or buying from BHW... Stop! When CCARTER drops a service. BUY it. You need it, you want it, & your competitors will beat you to it if you hang around procrastinating.
- Client

-----

"We talked on Skype 10 months ago about links for my site. You told me basically to eat a dick cause my site sucked and I spent 10 months making it not suck. Back with money and a redemption story and I want some spicy links" - Banned Individual

--

Y5HhTQ1.png

Search Volume: 61,000+ Monthly Visitors

uf5aIlg.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 34 days

Trolling Our Way To The Top...

Dj4XP9b.png

Search Volume: 1,500+ Monthly Visitors

Competition

Apparently I have to preface all my content with old school warnings:

WwUofzx.gif

"SEO nugget you'll rarely, if ever, see anyone else talk about: SERP Segmentation" ... Pardon? Rarely talked about - except for CCarter, 2 years ago - Here. At. BuSo: "SERP Segmentation/intent bucket"

Me and @Grind have been talking about that on twitter for YEARS. But NOW it's being repackaged as some "Insider Tips", What??? What in god-name is going on here?

They used "rarely" cause they wanted wiggle room, cause they KNEW they literally are absorbing me. They really are trying to erase me. The evidence is mounting against the SEO Deep State.

I will say this - have you noticed the more pressure I put on them the more they rise to the occasion? I am proud of them, like a father looking at a son attempting to lift like him. They started giving out tips, tricks, hints, and other things I have done within this thread, AND past threads at WickedFire to keep people coming back to the thread - literally stealing my style. But now... just plain stealing. I love these guys so much - they make this fun.

The evidence is mounting... We're about to arrive at the Apex of this war.

ZU50s5Q.gif

That just goes to show, stuff I talk about now, gurus and competitors will be "revealing" them 2-4 years from now. Next up, Google Autocomplete manipulation - stuff I was doing 7 years ago AND had a service offering it. Now the SEO Deep State is "looking into it". Wow.

This is wild. That's why I had to switch to text messaging (312-598-0182). Wild.

Client Testimonials

- Client

-----

"Order report received!

Thank you.
" - Client

-----

-----

- Client

-----

10/10 across the board.

Here's the truth.. If you know CCARTER, then you know. If you don't, and you're still sitting on the fence, or buying from BHW... Stop! When CCARTER drops a service. BUY it. You need it, you want it, & your competitors will beat you to it if you hang around procrastinating.
- Client

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 32 days

RED ZONE Offense

"My specialty is the RED ZONE. When you have the ball at the 20 yard line I'm the guy you come to to get it in the net. I'll get it in the net, by hook or by crock. We're going to get the god-damn ball in the net! FULL STOP"​

vZmJPcY.png

Search Volume: 2,000+ Monthly Visitors

The above is a red zone move. We got the ball into the damn net!

Client Testimonials

-----

"Order report received!
Thank you." - Client

-----

-----

-----

10/10 across the board.
Here's the truth.. If you know CCARTER, then you know. If you don't, and you're still sitting on the fence, or buying from BHW... Stop! When CCARTER drops a service. BUY it. You need it, you want it, & your competitors will beat you to it if you hang around procrastinating. - Client

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 31 days

Red Zone Specialist

The holidays are upon us!

r3KhCup.png

Search Volume: 400+ Monthly Visitors

Client Testimonials

- Client

-----

"Order report received!

Thank you.
" - Client

-----

-----

- Client

-----

10/10 across the board.

- Client

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 30 days

4TPUkpO.gif

Final Countdown!

Alright folks we are in the final 30 day countdown till we officially start the holidays! Time to optimize those landers, get your ads approved so you aren't in queue, and your creatives uploaded. The content calendars should be posted throughout the company, and make sure your social media alerts for keywords are working.

JmJEct3.png

Search Volume: 4,200+ Monthly Visitors

This is IT!

Client Testimonials

-----

"Order report received!
Thank you." - Client

-----

-----

-----

10/10 across the board.

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 28 days

Spell: Cast Resurrection!

uLOyKkd.png

Search Volume: 4,400+ Monthly Visitors

Wzbm6ja.gif

Client Testimonials

- Client

-----

"Order report received!

Thank you.
" - Client

-----

-----

- Client

-----

10/10 across the board.

- Client

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Back