Links Powerful Niche Backlinks - Limited Time Offer + Bonus

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
@phrench

1st screenshot: 2 separate orders of Defcon 4. Site had 70+ mobile and 80+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 14+ TF / CF 21+

--

2nd screenshot: 2 separate orders fo Defcon 3. Site had 80+ mobile and 90+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 23+ TF / CF 24+

--

3rd screenshot: 1 order of Defcon 2. Site had 82+ mobile and 90+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 21+ TF / CF 25+

--

One thing to stress as I said from the onset your page should already be within the Top 100 results.

Another thing I want to stress: Google isn't playing around with mobile. If you got a mobile score of <70 - I've seen stuff like 4 or 18 trying to make a decent attempt, it ain't going to work.

If you don't fix your pagespeed score - you are wasting your time and money.

--

Estimated TAT: 7-14 Days.

--

@CCarter Thanks for the details. So even with rather weak domains it's possible to achieve quite the results with 10-20 of your links.

It's funny you put so much emphasis on Pagespeed. I recently noticed all my URLs were flagged as slow in the Search Console. I brought the FCP down and now score 78 mobile and 97 desktop (pagespeed), but the SC still reports all my URLs as slow even though it has been 10+ days since fixing it.

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
It's funny you put so much emphasis on Pagespeed. I recently noticed all my URLs were flagged as slow in the Search Console. I brought the FCP down and now score 78 mobile and 97 desktop (pagespeed), but the SC still reports all my URLs as slow even though it has been 10+ days since fixing it.
I work off the theory Google has gone through great lengths to tell website owners/webmasters to increase the speed and therefore rewards them by greying the line on other metrics. I've seen this first hand where weaker domains outranked mega brands simply because they have their on-page on-point + pagespeed down + entities and correlating data on-page. Add in powerful backlinks and it's a rocket ship. In fact after most big updates (every 6 months ones), slow sites get degraded and fast sites improve in rankings without any effort.

If Google goes out of it's way to create pagespeed tools, structured data tools, and other stuff - it boggles the mind that people think it's not important. It's hard to brute force your way against the wind in those scenarios. Even powerful links cannot out-do mobile speeds of < 30 - Google's MAIN INDEX is the MOBILE index now. It cannot get any more clearer than that.

Pagespeed will allow you flexibility with other metrics. A deadly combination of Pagespeed, on-page correlation + powerful backlinks is pretty much game over.

Magically when people take my advice, they make more money. Funny how that works. There are really no secrets in SEO, people just make things difficult.

It's not 2009 where you can simply brute force your way through with links, you need the trifecta. It's also why I state the domain should be in the top 100 already, cause if you can't get into the top 100 naturally you got major problems somewhere down the line.

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Join the Winners' Circle!

"I tried various packages, and yours produced the best results." - Client

--

Search Volume: 12,000+ Monthly Visitors

--

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Search Volume: 11,000+ Monthly Visitors

Interior Crocodile Alligator,
I Drive A Chevrolet Movie Theater...

--

--

--

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Meanwhile...

Search Volume: 31,200+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

--

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Bouncing around?

Bouncing around? Need that final boost to solidify the top position?

Search Volume: 8,400+ Monthly Visitors

Now you can print money like the rest of the inner circle.

--

--

--

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Long Long Long Term Rankings

Search Volume: 17,600+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.

--

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Long Term Rankings

Search Volume: 5,400+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.

--