Links Powerful Niche Backlinks - Limited Time Offer + Bonus

@phrench

nE8XKdS.png

1st screenshot: 2 separate orders of Defcon 4. Site had 70+ mobile and 80+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 14+ TF / CF 21+

--

4Vu1FAS.png

2nd screenshot: 2 separate orders fo Defcon 3. Site had 80+ mobile and 90+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 23+ TF / CF 24+

--

a1Zw8rH.png

3rd screenshot: 1 order of Defcon 2. Site had 82+ mobile and 90+ desktop pagespeed. Domain: 21+ TF / CF 25+

--

One thing to stress as I said from the onset your page should already be within the Top 100 results.

Another thing I want to stress: Google isn't playing around with mobile. If you got a mobile score of <70 - I've seen stuff like 4 or 18 trying to make a decent attempt, it ain't going to work.

If you don't fix your pagespeed score - you are wasting your time and money.

--

Estimated TAT: 7-14 Days.

--

@CCarter Thanks for the details. So even with rather weak domains it's possible to achieve quite the results with 10-20 of your links.

It's funny you put so much emphasis on Pagespeed. I recently noticed all my URLs were flagged as slow in the Search Console. I brought the FCP down and now score 78 mobile and 97 desktop (pagespeed), but the SC still reports all my URLs as slow even though it has been 10+ days since fixing it.

It's funny you put so much emphasis on Pagespeed. I recently noticed all my URLs were flagged as slow in the Search Console. I brought the FCP down and now score 78 mobile and 97 desktop (pagespeed), but the SC still reports all my URLs as slow even though it has been 10+ days since fixing it.

I work off the theory Google has gone through great lengths to tell website owners/webmasters to increase the speed and therefore rewards them by greying the line on other metrics. I've seen this first hand where weaker domains outranked mega brands simply because they have their on-page on-point + pagespeed down + entities and correlating data on-page. Add in powerful backlinks and it's a rocket ship. In fact after most big updates (every 6 months ones), slow sites get degraded and fast sites improve in rankings without any effort.

If Google goes out of it's way to create pagespeed tools, structured data tools, and other stuff - it boggles the mind that people think it's not important. It's hard to brute force your way against the wind in those scenarios. Even powerful links cannot out-do mobile speeds of < 30 - Google's MAIN INDEX is the MOBILE index now. It cannot get any more clearer than that.

Pagespeed will allow you flexibility with other metrics. A deadly combination of Pagespeed, on-page correlation + powerful backlinks is pretty much game over.

tFyh67x.gif

Magically when people take my advice, they make more money. Funny how that works. There are really no secrets in SEO, people just make things difficult.

It's not 2009 where you can simply brute force your way through with links, you need the trifecta. It's also why I state the domain should be in the top 100 already, cause if you can't get into the top 100 naturally you got major problems somewhere down the line.

Join the Winners' Circle!

"I tried various packages, and yours produced the best results." - Client

Nw0jSYj.gif

--

0WyZilv.png

Search Volume: 12,000+ Monthly Visitors

--

z2QFdbX.png

Search Volume: 11,000+ Monthly Visitors

Interior Crocodile Alligator,
I Drive A Chevrolet Movie Theater...

--

--

--

Y8wAEVm.jpg

Meanwhile...

wztogDr.png

Search Volume: 31,200+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

--

Bouncing around?

Bouncing around? Need that final boost to solidify the top position?

hUOMMpW.png

Search Volume: 8,400+ Monthly Visitors

Now you can print money like the rest of the inner circle.

4DGjXBG.gif

--

--

--

Long Long Long Term Rankings

wHRWnsS.png

Search Volume: 17,600+ Monthly Visitors

vUnNoeT.gif

--

--

Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.

--

Long Term Rankings

fbZeZ97.png

Search Volume: 5,400+ Monthly Visitors

Paw59HT.gif

--

--

--

We Just Keep Going And Going And Going...

ErYcQBZ.png

Search Volume: 9,200+ Monthly Visitors

olgAyRx.gif

--

--

--

Slide Into #1 With Ease.

Y6yFarU.png

Search Volume: 10,400+ Monthly Visitors

IrJG27J.gif

--

--

More Importantly...

Who the hell are these new guys on the block? I guess the competition is heating up.

I hope they can keep up.

IvIl8gd.gif

--

--

"Is this that 'Quantum Leap' I keep hearing about?" - Prospect

Yes

KJyLcQk.png

Search Volume: 5,200+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

How To Fail:

Literally the only way to fail is to have a shitty PageSpeed score (under 70 for mobile, 80 for desktop) or not be in the top 100. Your site has to be pretty screwed up to not have movement with the powerful packages above.

One guy asked if they could hold a spot for some time in the beginning of 2021. WTF? You think we'll be alive then? We need to make money TODAY! NOW. When you need rankings fast there is only one choice.

Knock-off the silliness guys.

Competition

These new competitors won't be able to keep up with the screenshots of results like I can. I've got screenshots of results for days. I can't post them all cause I prefer to show the most recent results, look at my dates July 15, 2020 - today. Look at theirs, IF they have more than one.

jy9QAsu.gif

Results Matter.

"If any of my competitors we're drowning, I'd stick a hose in their mouth and turn on the water. It is ridiculous to call this an industry. This is not. This is rat eat rat, dog eat dog. I'll kill 'em, and I'm going to kill 'em before they kill me. You're talking about the American way – survival of the fittest." - Ray Kroc (Founder of McDonald's)​

7achsXQ.gif

I'm going to talk shit about my competition until they put ME on the Miserable Users List and ban my account from this forum.

--

--

jLueFd3.gif

"Can I have the Number 1 and Number 2 spot?" - Client

Of course! Why Not!

jYGMCOT.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

9aXNr0x.gif

--

Competition Conspiring With Deep State?

As you can see the SEO Deep State has infiltrated the administration. They think they've got me on the ropes. One day we are all going to login and there is going to be a SumoMe Welcome Mat along with a Pop Under AD with the Deep State's propaganda. And then you'll remember that CCarter said "I told you so."

"I'm not done exploiting my access yet"​

WTF. I'm the last man standing against the darkness.

"This isn't about business. It's spiritual warfare. This isn't a battle about links and Google rankings, what you are witnessing here is the eternal struggle between good and evil."​

And I'm the good guy here. Wild.

gwbmgPl.gif

They literally are about to run me out of town, the Deep State doesn't want you to even see my screenshots anymore. Watch the next newsletter email - it's not going to mention me at all. Like I never existed.

They're still mad about me showing you Affluenza... Wild.

They're having meetings in their board rooms: "We need a new rule to limit the screenshots and results being posted - it's not fair to the other sellers."

E3A1OH1.gif

59V8qwx.gif

Once I'm banned that's it. You won't be able to find me. Get in now before it's too late!

"This is your last chance. This is it. This is the last saloon at the edge of town and the world is flat. This is it."​

Then 30 or 40 years from now your Grandkids will be asking you "Gee Grandpa why didn't you let CCarter make you lots of money?"

What are you going to say to your Grandkids? "SEO Deep State..." Is that really going to be your excuse?

--

I'm going to talk shit about my competition until they put ME on the Miserable Users List and ban my account from this forum.

--

--

2qWAcw4.gif

Upping The Stakes!

The Competitions' got no legs to stand on. Can they show you a single screenshot of results, within the last couple of days? How about the last week? How about the last month? How about the last quarter?

Maybe the last quarter, right BEFORE the most recent Google update...

"Of course."

And in teeny tiny print "Results may vary".

QlHnHsS.gif

Wild.

How about I start showing 3 results of screenshots going forward instead of one?

bH711NP.png

Search Volume: 2,500+ Monthly Visitors

-

4TuAtNk.png

Search Volume: 3,000+ Monthly Visitors

-

y13PxSx.png

Search Volume: 600+ Monthly Visitors

fA74pwa.gif

--

"Success requires no explanations. Failure is doctored with alibis." - Dan Peña​

--

You know the latest complaints being sent in: "CCarter's marketing is too aggressive, he needs to tone it down."

52tn0jd.gif

--

--

7nbtEBK.gif

I Hope They Can Keep Up

How about I start showing 5 results of screenshots going forward instead?

zM7FYxv.png

Search Volume: 6,800+ Monthly Visitors

-

nsBU7LH.png

Search Volume: 2,000+ Monthly Visitors

-

smKoF67.png

Search Volume: 1,300+ Monthly Visitors

-

MBwWttf.png

Search Volume: 2,400+ Monthly Visitors

-

sGLdf0f.png

Search Volume: 1,400+ Monthly Visitors

b35Ft8r.gif

--

"Success requires no explanations. Failure is doctored with alibis." - Dan Peña​

--

I logged in this morning and my experience was a bit slower than usual. I thought this was it, they finally had the balls to pull the plug on me. They're getting close though. Only a few more rounds and then that's that.

"This is your last chance. This is it. This is the last saloon at the edge of town and the world is flat.
This is it!
"​

k6uUZqq.gif

After this is all done I'm going to be focusing on the holidays - ton of campaigns, billions of dollars, the American Dream. I'll see you on the other side of the veil!

--

--

BWeqlto.gif

The "Competition" Has a Lot of Alibis

I'm hearing a whole lot of alibis on why the competition can't produce results. They stepped into the arena and must have forgotten who they were up against.

I'm using the word "competition" loosely, I'm being nice. The alibis on their results - it's like they are the mean and I'm the 100 standard deviations of the mean. We're playing on a whole different continuum.

ct8fTZ0.gif

fhHw58u.png

-

Hzf69EB.png

-

iytTJtH.png

Search Volume: 12,100+ Monthly Visitors

-

lhfR1c3.png

Search Volume: 1,100+ Monthly Visitors

-

bKlJo9h.png

Search Volume: 3,400+ Monthly Visitors

D1aJGns.gif

--

Decimation

I'm not interested in their excuses and alibis cause frankly no one else is either.

Either you get results or you don't.

Either you hit the shot or you don't.

"This isn't a sport that you want to coming 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña​

--

"This is your last chance. This is it. This is the last saloon at the edge of town and the world is flat.
This is it!
"​

uD20teb.gif

--

--

8vNDoAO.gif

I Won't Let Up.

"He'll never retreat. It'll be hostile, hostile, hostile."​

MbtdIPV.png

Search Volume: 5,600+ Monthly Visitors

-

1BMvgQD.png

Search Volume: 2,700+ Monthly Visitors

-

Tjp2w2W.png

-

TpWOmDf.png

gmKvYlW.gif

--

--

--

"This isn't a sport that you want to coming 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña​

--

This is it!
"​

N4LNCFG.gif

--

--

piE3t7F.gif

Last Saloon At The Edge Of The World

"You don't come to me unless you've exhausted all your other options.

I'm your last chance. This is it.

This is the last saloon at the edge of the last town at the edge of the world and the world is flat.

This is it!
"​

LdhLemF.png

Search Volume: 8,700+ Monthly Visitors

-

--

e3uYbWP.gif

--

--

--

--

5MxjaPS.gif

Hostile, Hostile, Hostile!!

"This is the last saloon at the edge of the last town at the edge of the world and the world is flat."​

kD2QUNX.png

7KL8O8O.gif

--

--

--

--

Aoj1XNl.gif

Stay Sticky Icky!

Once you rank you STAY at the top. Example of rankings that keep going (from a previous screenshot):

S1UIvRD.png

s7Gjelt.gif

--

"This is the last saloon at the edge of the last town at the edge of the world and the world is flat."​

--

Competition

I'm curious as to what the competition's been up to, they've been very silent. They produced 1 extra screenshot. Wild.

3uh5Sfr.gif

I'm coming for their heads.

"I want you to be the 5th horseman of the Apocalypse, riding in and cracking the heads of all the poor people." - Dan Peña

--
--

"I want you riding that wave like the 5th horseman of the Apocalypse, riding in and cutting down all the poor people, as you are running over the top of their heads. Splitting their heads open. Better if you have a big wielding sword, boom. That's what I want for you. And down deep inside you still have those caveman DNA." - Dan Peña

RIP Competition, RIP Deep State, RIP Anyone Standing In Our Way.

XXB8VlH.gif

The Deep State has been eradicated. No more poisoning the atmosphere. Where they tried to destroy the light by silencing knowledge - we've hit back.

7he78Lg.gif

Now all they got is their skype chat where they sulk amongst themselves.

"Being poor is contagious." - Dan Peña

And that's why they like congregated amongst themselves. It's a disease - you need to cut it off and let the light grow once again.

They don't want YOU to win. They would rather you lose right alongside them. No. Unacceptable.

It's time to pull the trigger and join the inner circle.

Rankings Just Keep Going and Going and Going...

8KD386U.png

Fffk1nN.png

CkXEwFJ.gif

--

I5ER4nI.gif

--
--

JzNH8m6.gif

3 Day TAT - Record Broken!

Latest batch had a 3-5 day TAT from orders within! Record Broken!

Tr4QU5J.png

Search Volume: 18,100+ Monthly Visitors

Rankings Stay Long Long Time!

They wanted both #1 and #2 spots - and we delivered.

AJVTfK5.png

Zv9OFdi.gif

Competition

If I don't understand what their scheme is all about, how can others. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, Y? No.

KCZXElm.gif

Our links are powerful enough to keep it simple without all the added tier 12s yada yada yada.

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

Of course I wasn't going to make this easy. I haven't even launched the big guns. What happens if I drop a testimonial of a guy that bought a new Ferrari cause of these links?

KONmNc0.gif

We're playing on a different plain of existence over here. I'm 100 stories up in the skyscraper and they are in the basement trading Pokémon cards. A whole different continuum in terms of results.

I'm not here to hurt the competition's feelings, but I will. Actually I am here to do just that. But I'm going to save the big guns for when things get serious.

"Make money, a lot of it, and be most injurious to the competition." – Fred W. Smith, founder in 1973 of Memphis-based FedEx.

--
--

f1WihLb.gif

The Last Builder

In the end there can only be one. One URL in the Top #1 SERP spot. One that sits on the throne. One that gets the job done. Only one, and just by sheer volume of screenshots and success after success after success - it's clear there is only one choice when it's time to get results.

kq5YjBc.png

Search Volume: 10,400+ Monthly Visitors

pOZCUyQ.gif

--

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

--

vcEcHkw.gif

--
--

Fastest TAT on any link order I've ever placed from any vendor anywhere.

Usually this isn't a key selling point all the time, but I've waited months for link deliveries from other vendors right here on BuSo and elsewhere... needless to say, this stands out.

Looking forward to seeing what these can do!

Fastest TAT on any link order I've ever placed from any vendor anywhere.

mQ0zGmt.gif

Rankings Just Keep Going

MBENdgL.png

Search Volume: 8,000+ Monthly Visitors

qnIBd2q.png

pdavAyw.gif

--

--

Customer Service

I believe the most important aspect of any product or service is customer service. Here you'll always get a reply within 24 hours even on holidays, weekends, and during pandemics.

I'm not sure what the competition does lately, but in the past getting a simple reply back from some of them was like pulling teeth.

Results

In the end results are the only thing that matter. If you take my advice, improve your on-page, improve your PageSpeed, and hit the anchors just right, boom.

But you have to listen.

Coming to me with a mobile PageSpeed of 8 out of 100, and expecting to skyrocket isn't going to happen in 2020. You need to have your house in order.

It's why it's critical that you are already within the Top 100 results for your anchors, otherwise something is very wrong with your site, and you need to fix it.

Competition

What are they up to? If it takes MONTHS to turn around orders, Yikes.

p2FUhVv.gif
9PecVHs.gif

A lot of their operations are outsourced to other outsourcing operations, middle of some 3rd world country, and they don't really care about quality.

Maybe they'll show up to work, maybe they won't. Maybe the worker's mom passed away for the 8th time.

"Why weren't you at work yesterday?"
"Oh I was sick the day before."​

Wild.

You don't know really whether these other vendors care about your project or not.

Ask anyone that has ordered from me, I go above and beyond to give them advice beyond just links, and SEO - but also overall marketing for their projects. Do my competitors do that? No.

During business hours you know where you can find me - in the office.

During nights you know where you can find me - in the office.

During the weekends you know where you can find me - in the office.

During the holidays you know where you can find me - in the office.

During a Pandemic you know where you can find me - in the office.

There are no breaks for winners. We're not on perpetual holidays. We are here to get results, and we do - EVERY SINGLE TIME.

--
--

Back