--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Long LONGGGG LOOONNNNG Term Rankings

Whatever happened to that one user that wanted to rank #1 and #2 for a keyword? They were dominating for a while:

Upto July 16th:
jYGMCOT.png

Upto Oct 14th (3 months later):
XqvI1Bz.png

Upto Nov 3rd (3 months later):
JWF1IXg.png

Let's see what they've been up to:
Qsj3OE9.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

MASSIVE ROI.

"My specialty is the RED ZONE. When you have the ball at the 20 yard line I'm the guy you come to to get it in the net. I'll get it in the net, by hook or by crock. We're going to get the god-damn ball in the net! FULL STOP"​

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Results

1WYJX7n.png

Search Volume: 11,100+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Results

Jsxkdwm.png

Search Volume: 4,000+ Monthly Visitors

7ykyDrJ.gif

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Results

w0CsMwF.png

Search Volume: 2,900+ Monthly Visitors

1REFAjj.gif

--
--

secretagentdad

"Big Brand Bro"
BuSo Pro
Degree
I see your client stealing my buddies serps u butt head. Have a bump.

Anyway I wanted to post this here cuz I wanted to lecture some chat room shit talkers who can't resist refreshing these threads and I know they're gonna read this and get red in the face.

Here is a service that actually ranks.
If you had stopped grumbling about the marketing and price point in chat rooms; in a failed attempt to seem authentic, and just paid up. You would probably rank and not be poors right now.

You miss out when you talk shit about theoretical alternatives for "ranking in the long run" instead of hitting a buy button. When your agency uses the word long run, what they're looking for is to piss away your retainer money losing at seo while holding you to a results free billing contract. Enjoy having your expectations managed suckers. Pay up and quit clenching your jaw when you see others winning.

If this thread offends you, you probably have a realness allergy from to much shit media consumption.

Last edited:

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Results, Remember them?

When people listen to my advice they get results. When they do their own strategy and go off on their own tactic, meh not so much.

My only claim to fame is I get results.

Results.

H4f3CAX.gif

That's it - Full STOP. Period. That's all that matters:

mJbO8LS.png

Search Volume: 3,500+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Resurrection!

We can even bring back the dead:

8JOCVne.png

Search Volume: 2,200+ Monthly Visitors

FMuYnwr.gif

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
HNEQm6J.jpg

99 Days of Summer - A Psychopathic Journal

It's summer time - in our minds at least. So the team was thinking: let's do something for our loyal customers. Okay. Let's turn up the heat during this summer.

We're adding a 20% link bonus to all orders for our Zealots.

Zealots are people that want, no, NEED to win at the highest level that's most mortals are too scared to even contemplate.

We are here to win and nothing else matters. We'll do whatever it takes to get across the finish line, by hook or by crook.

So if you're looking to push your rankings above your competition, here we go:

--

Results

And as always, results is the only thing that matters:

qtzIryl.png

Search Volume: 4,800+ Monthly Visitors

And for the non-zealots, every now and then we'll drop some gems and nuggets within this thread throughout the summer. Maybe.

--
--

Last edited:

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
My 7'8 Lawyer Won't Even Return Your Calls

We're in the 99 days of summer - what the fuck are you guys doing with your lives if you aren't winning? If you aren't willing to put it all on the line, what are you doing?

If you're 2'3 don't go see them. I would use Skype without a photo. You think I'm bullshitting these are the "Tai Lopez tips" that work.

If you look like the hunchback of Notre Dame, you know Quasimodo, don't go see them. I'm sure some asshole on the internet is going to give me shit about that.

If you're 2'3 don't go see them. If you're 7'2 you go see them. I got a lawyer, he's 7'8, he won't even return your calls.

He makes them one offer, calls back 1 week later - "take it or leave it"... They take it.

There is no "we'll think about it".

You guys think too much. Constantly going back and forth, unwilling to pull the trigger. "Either a deal is hot or not" - That's it.

These links, they get the job done. Now you too can walk tall like my lawyer:

tUN7opp.png

Search Volume: 2,600+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
We'll Represent You Until You Run Out Of Money

4 weeks before the trial my lawyers, the best money can buy, sent me this letter: We implore you to settle, we don't see a clear path to victory. Basically "we'll represent you until you run out of money". I paid them $3 million to represent me, top of their field. 3 weeks into the trial they sent me the same letter again re-stating we should settle since I didn't have a chance in hell, basically covering their butts.
32 counts I was facing, they stopped the dividend payments cause they thought it would drain my money, I was the largest share holders so every dividend payment I was getting huge checks. They stopped the dividend payment and the stock went in the toilet. We were a widows and orphan stock since day one. Once the dividend payment stopped all the institutional investors dropped the stock. The stock tanked.
Anyways, once the 7 weeks trial was over - and we won, the law firm conveniently forgot all those letters they sent telling me to settle. So even the best money can buy get it wrong...

We're in the 99 days of summer and you guys have all sort of ideas and strategies that don't mean spit. One guy I sent links to sent me a rank tracking screenshot of his rankings moving only 4 positions up, I thought it was odd but then I look back at the notes and we didn't even target those keywords!! Why was he sending me that screenshot? What am I suppose to do with this information.

So even when you don't target the exact keywords you still win cause your whole site is lifted.

God, some of you guys, it's like you don't want to make money. Somewhere along the line you lost your balls, one too many Google updates knocked you down now you are scared to even try.

These links, they move heavy weight, heavy heavy weight:

qTdx3j7.png

Search Volume: 3,400+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Those are statistics, when it happens to you it's 100% fact.

So I was driving in the backwoods of Gainesville, if you guys ever get down to Florida stop in Gainesville, really swampy town, a place you might go missing if you're not careful.

I was driving cause I was trying to clear my head. Everyday I would wake up and pick a direction and just drive. This particular time I had gotten lost in my head thinking and then suddenly realized there weren't any other cars on this road - could have been that way for hours for all I know. So I look at the clock and it's afternoon and it starts raining, hard. That's when I took a look at my surroundings. Both sides of the road are trees 6 stories tall, nothing but green, but it's also the swamp, so you see ponds with layers of green algae on top and every now and then you see an alligator touch the surface.

So now that it's raining, I start slowing down and decide to pull into the next driveway I see cause I need to see the road because the last thing I want to do is end up in a ditch with gators lurking. So I pull into the next drive way and the car literally stops - like shuts completely down. This is a BMW so first thought in my mind was "fuck I got hacked" - till this day I don't know what shutdown the car.

As the car comes to a crawl I hit the brake and look up and see a giant Buddha statue, must have been 20 feet tall, completely white. I don't know if it was marble or whatever stone, but it was white white, no dirt, no imperfections, it looked like rain wasn't even hitting it. And in this tall Buddha statue's hand he was holding a spear, with a fork tip, looked like Aquaman's spear, trident or whatever. It was bright gold. I've never seen a Buddha hold a spear or weapon before, let alone seen a Buddha statue in the backwood swamps of Gainesville.

I came to the realization it was some sort of temple that I was at the entrance of. Off to the right was this temple, looked Korean - I can't explain it but the letters looked Korean... So the rain starts letting up a bit and this is the part of the movie where everyone gets out of the fucking car. Nope, not me. I pressed the ignition and the car turned right on.

Peña always said "Those are statistics, when it happens to you it's 100% fact." I wasn't about to become a lost soul haunting them there swamps. I turned the car around and rolled right out of there, I didn't want to hear what the universe had in store for me... I make my own destiny. As you should.

During these 99 days of summer the question you'll have to ask yourself is: how much are you willing to sacrifice? Your whole life can change in a day, a week, a month, in 99 days, you can set yourself up on a different trajectory than you were on before. IF, and this is a big IF, you want it badly enough and are willing to take action.

That white Buddha with the golden trident in the swamps wasn't going to tell me where I'm headed, I'm going to tell myself. Control your destiny by controlling your environment folks, we're all on our last life. The choice is up to you now:

TcMCw9A.png

Search Volume: 20,900+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
If You Pull The Trigger

All this is good for us - if you pull the trigger. If you don't pull the trigger your grandkids are going to ask you 40 years from now: What did you do during the 99 Days of Summer when the greatest dislocation of wealth in the history of the planet was happening? "Nothing, I sat with my thumbs up my ass and I watched Netflix."​

llBEnY3.png

Search Volume: 12,000+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
It's Expensive, Gotta Make Money

0I3ttgU.png

Search Volume: 4,800+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
All The Flesh Is For Sale

When the variation you use and your target keyword both hit:

fsXzWZc.png

Search Volume: 2,900+ Monthly Visitors

1sXDcis.png

Search Volume: 2,200+ Monthly Visitors

yL1HN2m.gif

--
--

Degree
what kind of sites are these on? are these sites that you own? Can you give some more info about the quality of these sites?

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
what kind of sites are these on? are these sites that you own? Can you give some more info about the quality of these sites?

Thank you for your questions. Your answers are available within the OP.

--

Success Ratio = Out Of This World

"You are going to hear a lot of people in the trenches say in different words "I don't want say it's easy but it's easy." So when you fail like a cunt what does that make you if it's easy? What does that say about you?

If the success ratios were out of this world before hand, what are they now? You can't find words to describe it.
"​

1P0mKWK.png

Search Volume: 3,300+ Monthly Visitors

8EtdDwi.gif

--
--

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist