Coronavirus Hysteria

Safe to say, I was wrong about the virus.

It certainly wasn't this world ending thing.

The swedes did basically nothing except keep distance and they had twice as many deaths as usual, but in absolute numbers, it wasn't a lot.

The media whipped this into a frenzy with the Italian deaths.

I think the lesson here is whether it is the right, left, Republicans, Democrats, or Independents - you can’t force people inside their homes for weeks or months and think they aren’t going to get restless. That’s too much pent up energy. Throw in mass unemployment and you got yourself a potential explosive situation.

Los Angeles was really trying to float “Lockdown till September”... uhhh... I don’t think so.

Anything could set that type of pent up anger off. And here we are...

No matter what side you choose - both, or all 3 sides, seems to be “done” with this lockdown nonsense, regardless of the potential risk. No one is trying to hear anymore about the dangers of corona, except the old people that keep screaming at me.

When in the world has there not been risk of death?

Those that fear me send you here, here to murder all that I say. They use what you fear against you. Your fear of death, your fear of imprisonment. Where in this world is anyone safe from death? You see the lies you've been told? The path you take is not your own.” - Minister (Belly Movie, 1998)​

You walk outside you can get hit by a bus or die in a car crash. Take extra caution if you want but - it’s time to get back to work and open America for the summer.

Like I said earlier in the thread, literally, before health officials even warned of it: “Wash your fucking hands”

Hurr-Durr

Edit: It’s a bit wild how eventually everything turns politically, seems almost like a conspiracy.

Dudes, I was reading if you are infected with covid19 and bang a chic and shoot a load in her you can infect her cuz its even in your spermlings haha, is that true? Lob a wad at your old lady and she gets sick?

Sounds kinda hard to isolate ... if you having sex you're not keeping social distancing anyways, so it could transfer in all kinds of ways.

Viruses will come and go, yes they will be times that people will pass away through illness, the main culprit people dying of something even when there are no viruses going around is fear. That very thing that most people forget about, FEAR kills.

A virus can also kill, it is how you cope with an illness not the illness itself. Where it was a virus that took lives, there is one thing then I myself would most assuredly would not be around today.

There is being sensible and safe, simple measure taken. Wash your hands properly and be careful, where a mask if you want to, this will not prevent you from catching something the main purpose is to prevent others from catching something from you.

I'm about to turn to civil disobedience.

I'm not accepting any more covid restrictions now. Fine me assholes.

Yesterday I was at a gathering at an bar, we were on some outside tables, and the police came in with a camera crew to document the whole process.

And to basically tell us that gatherings are not allowed and blah blah blah.

But the mask thing gets wonky if you lose it or something =/

This stuff that has been reported while COVID-19 was going down is a bit disturbing... First, they said the 3 videos of the "alien ship" were real. Then a while later they said this:

qdb5r16.png

cBz0HEY.gif

--
What? What in god's name? "Off-world vehicles not made on earth"

Sauce: No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

This article is from JULY!

Dudes, I was reading if you are infected with covid19 and bang a chic and shoot a load in her you can infect her cuz its even in your spermlings haha, is that true? Lob a wad at your old lady and she gets sick?
About 2 weeks into the proper lockdown someone was saying it flourishes in the Ocean, and not to go in the Ocean. And of course we all got banned from going in the Ocean in the UK based on that single bit of "research" which turned out to be opinion. The news agencies ran with it, probably profited from it, and it turned out to be BS.

Kim Prather, a leading atmospheric chemist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, wants to yell out her window at every surfer, runner, and biker she spots along the San Diego coast.

“I wouldn’t go in the water if you paid me $1 million right now,” she said.

The beach, in her estimation, is one of the most dangerous places to be these days, as the novel Coronavirus marches silently across California.
In her research, Prather has found that the ocean churns up all kinds of particulate and microscopic pathogens, and every time the ocean sneezes with a big wave or two, it sprays these particles into the air. She believes that this new coronavirus is light enough to float through the air much farther than we think. The six-feet physical distancing rule, she said, doesn’t apply at the beach, where coastal winds can get quite strong and send viral particles soaring.

“It’s not going to kill you if you miss a few surfing sessions, but it could if you go out there and get in the wrong air,” she said.

Wow. Pandemic until 2022 now.

Wow. Pandemic until 2022 now.
The pandemic can continue but there's no way people will live like they have been for another 2 years. Unless the goal is to get as many people to commit suicide as possible, they'd better figure out how to shorten that estimation down a year or 2.

@DanielS

In the US, I'm wondering what the incarceration numbers are like right now. They are arresting loads of people .

And some of the said 'Antifa' people are getting put into secret locations; that kinda scary.

It's a great time to own some farm land.

@DanielS

In the US, I'm wondering what the incarceration numbers are like right now. They are arresting loads of people .

And some of the said 'Antifa' people are getting put into secret locations; that kinda scary.

It's a great time to own some farm land.
I would imagine that things will differ greatly state-by-state. It’d suck to live in California right now, but I’d imagine rural Texas would be okay.

There are some Suburban women I talk to and they said cause of what the Democrats are doing to California they aren't voting Dem. They WON'T vote Trump though, but they rather not vote at all. When I heard that, wow.

The number of unemployment in "certain" states - there will have to be a mass exodus just for survival:

EkyBLkUX0AIvwRv

EkyBQm4WkAAGILf

At some point people that are unemployed, or suffering cause of more lockdown have to say "uh... what do we do here?" 2 years - no way anything can survive? At some point Uncle Sam will be unable to write anymore stimulus checks cause not enough tax revenue is coming in. There are cops trying to pull people over for ANYTHING just to keep local governments functions.

Good luck, I already re-newed my passport.

Today was the first day here of wearing masks in shops.

I hate it and probably will be tempted to disobey. It's really uncomfortable and completely unnecessary.

I live near Portland Oregon and most people wear masks. I think the state is mandating shops to require them. Thought this was common sense and nationally adopted but in attempting to plan a trip back to Wisconsin I found out adoption is still only like 50% there, which blows my mind. I suppose that may at least partially explain their current crisis.

Wearing masks indoors sucks. But pandemics suck more. Countries that have risen above the chaos and mass death, like Taiwan, have been wearing masks since day one, as they have had experience with pandemics before and understand the importance in national unity when it comes to pragmatic health practices vs bullshit hyper-partisanship and "liberty" at the expense of the health of the nation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...rd-of-200-days-with-no-local-case-of-covid-19

My friends in Taiwan are living pretty much normal lives, shopping, going to bars, working as usual. Just like with efficient high speed infrastructure I think a lot of Americans just don't have any idea on what they're missing out on...

I have lived in California my whole life. I love it here, and we locals call it "Sunshine Tax" when referring to how expensive it is here to enjoy it. This pandemic has hit our services industry the hardest, and that is one of the major reasons why we have high unemployment. Shits going to get even more real soon, look at Spain, Germany, and France (Lockdowns all over again).

I live near Portland Oregon and most people wear masks. I think the state is mandating shops to require them. Thought this was common sense and nationally adopted but in attempting to plan a trip back to Wisconsin I found out adoption is still only like 50% there, which blows my mind. I suppose that may at least partially explain their current crisis.

Wearing masks indoors sucks. But pandemics suck more. Countries that have risen above the chaos and mass death, like Taiwan, have been wearing masks since day one, as they have had experience with pandemics before and understand the importance in national unity when it comes to pragmatic health practices vs bullshit hyper-partisanship and "liberty" at the expense of the health of the nation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...rd-of-200-days-with-no-local-case-of-covid-19

My friends in Taiwan are living pretty much normal lives, shopping, going to bars, working as usual. Just like with efficient high speed infrastructure I think a lot of Americans just don't have any idea on what they're missing out on...
That's not because of wearing masks lol.

Life is normal in Bangkok and the rest of Thailand - they simply don't test and ignore it. My friends in China are going to music festivals on the weekend and clubs at night - no masks and no social distancing. Both governments most likely know what this covid thing is. A flu.

That's not because of wearing masks lol.

Life is normal in Bangkok and the rest of Thailand - they simply don't test and ignore it. My friends in China are going to music festivals on the weekend and clubs at night - no masks and no social distancing. Both governments most likely know what this covid thing is. A flu.
aaaaaaaand Taiwan is neither of those countries so your point is?

aaaaaaaand Taiwan is neither of those countries so your point is?
Well your argument was 'wear masks and everything will be OK' which is not true.
Taiwan has the lowest number of tests per million world wide with only 10 tests, that's why they have no cases. Thailand and China refuse to test, that's why they don't show up at all.

This is a casedemic caused by ramped up testing.

Nobody trusts the CCPs numbers. They don't even show up on any official testing lists.
China claims it only had 80k cases since the start.

Refuse to test? China? I have family living there and they are always being asked to test even if there’s outbreak 150 miles away from the city they are living in.

Tbf to China & Places such as South Korea from the experience of family living & working in those regions they are handling the situation far better because of the test and trace being easier to implement

They’re are still enforcing testing upon entry into the country and temp checking upon entry into the majority of places even residential premises.

Much of Europe is suffering because many of the governments are stilling basing there policies on predictions when they’ve had 7 months and crazy amount of financial resources to get testing systems up and ultimately those testing systems aren’t giving back the data they need to reliably understand the figures.

yeah it may seem a little intrusive to most of the western world testing upbut life is pretty normal in most places of China compared to Europe where life has not been normal since March.

Back