Coronavirus Hysteria

Taiwan has the lowest number of tests per million world wide with only 10 tests, that's why they have no cases. Thailand and China refuse to test, that's why they don't show up at all.

Not sure where you get your news from but CNN, Fox, etc.. are not news channels. They are entertainment. They live on fear mongering, doesn't matter who you support.

If you want legit news that is unbiased, maybe check out NPR, BBC, Reuters, AP are the best ones I can think of. Even then, you still need to read between the lines. Don't just beleive what everyone says point blank. Criticize, analyze and come up with your own conclusion based on multiple reliable sources.

Wear a mask and be safe!

Satvrn

Boot Camp
Not sure where you get your news from but CNN, Fox, etc.. are not news channels. They are entertainment. They live on fear mongering, doesn't matter who you support.

If you want legit news that is unbiased, maybe check out NPR, BBC, Reuters, AP are the best ones I can think of. Even then, you still need to read between the lines. Don't just beleive what everyone says point blank. Criticize, analyze and come up with your own conclusion based on multiple reliable sources.

Wear a mask and be safe!
I think you quoted the wrong guy?

Stones

BuSo Pro
If you want legit news that is unbiased, maybe check out NPR, BBC, Reuters, AP
There's no such thing as an *unbiased* news organisation. The unseen bias is often what is not reported and never makes it onto the wires. For NPR, maybe others can comment about communism/liberalism. For the BBC, take a look at how they covered up the 'Jim will fix it' scandal. I believe the head honcho for the BBC at that time is now quarter backing for the NYT.

Makes you think.

There's no such thing as an *unbiased* news organisation. The unseen bias is often what is not reported and never makes it onto the wires. For NPR, maybe others can comment about communism/liberalism. For the BBC, take a look at how they covered up the 'Jim will fix it' scandal. I believe the head honcho for the BBC at that time is now quarter backing for the NYT.

Makes you think.

BBC are on par with the guardian in terms of leftyness

Don't just beleive what everyone says point blank. Criticize, analyze and come up with your own conclusion based on multiple reliable sources.

You read the first sentence and skipped the second one. Sure, nothing is 100% unbias that's why you have to use your best judgment.

Left, Right, center, Up, Down - who gives a shit! We are all humans on one planet.