Coronavirus Hysteria

bernard

BuSo Pro
Safe to say, I was wrong about the virus.

It certainly wasn't this world ending thing.

The swedes did basically nothing except keep distance and they had twice as many deaths as usual, but in absolute numbers, it wasn't a lot.

The media whipped this into a frenzy with the Italian deaths.

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
I think the lesson here is whether it is the right, left, Republicans, Democrats, or Independents - you can’t force people inside their homes for weeks or months and think they aren’t going to get restless. That’s too much pent up energy. Throw in mass unemployment and you got yourself a potential explosive situation.

Los Angeles was really trying to float “Lockdown till September”... uhhh... I don’t think so.

Anything could set that type of pent up anger off. And here we are...

No matter what side you choose - both, or all 3 sides, seems to be “done” with this lockdown nonsense, regardless of the potential risk. No one is trying to hear anymore about the dangers of corona, except the old people that keep screaming at me.

When in the world has there not been risk of death?

Those that fear me send you here, here to murder all that I say. They use what you fear against you. Your fear of death, your fear of imprisonment. Where in this world is anyone safe from death? You see the lies you've been told? The path you take is not your own.” - Minister (Belly Movie, 1998)​

You walk outside you can get hit by a bus or die in a car crash. Take extra caution if you want but - it’s time to get back to work and open America for the summer.

Like I said earlier in the thread, literally, before health officials even warned of it: “Wash your fucking hands”

Hurr-Durr

Edit: It’s a bit wild how eventually everything turns politically, seems almost like a conspiracy.

Dudes, I was reading if you are infected with covid19 and bang a chic and shoot a load in her you can infect her cuz its even in your spermlings haha, is that true? Lob a wad at your old lady and she gets sick?

BCN

$$$$ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ $$$$
Sounds kinda hard to isolate ... if you having sex you're not keeping social distancing anyways, so it could transfer in all kinds of ways.

Viruses will come and go, yes they will be times that people will pass away through illness, the main culprit people dying of something even when there are no viruses going around is fear. That very thing that most people forget about, FEAR kills.

A virus can also kill, it is how you cope with an illness not the illness itself. Where it was a virus that took lives, there is one thing then I myself would most assuredly would not be around today.

There is being sensible and safe, simple measure taken. Wash your hands properly and be careful, where a mask if you want to, this will not prevent you from catching something the main purpose is to prevent others from catching something from you.