2020 US Election

Let's see how it plays out.

I'm not worried about the prediction that Antifa has a large part to do with the looting and riots.

The cultural appropriation some people engage in is also astounding. Flying racist colors is rampant in the USA. This needs to stop, NOW.
I'm not a big fan of the BLM movement itself, but acknowledging that racism is bad, I think we can ALL agree on that at least?
Mistreating specific groups of people is horrible. Plain and simple.

The kneeling of the Democrats was a horror show.
The scarfs they happened to be wearing where from a civilization KNOWN for their slave trade.

Cultural appropriation + supporting slavery.

Absolutely TERRIBLE. I can't believe people would do this. This is racism pure and simple!

I'm so sick of these politicians using the African-American community to push their agenda.
They don't care about them, or any other American. They just want to get more power so they can keep on filling their pockets.

I don't mind filling your pockets. Just don't do it at the expense of a group that already has enough problems. Wearing those scarfs isn't doing any African-American ANY favors.
It does not help in the fight against racism. I think we can all agree on that?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

No one expects a communist cultural revolution until they're being dragged out by antifa shocktroops.

This is for real and its a fight for the soul of the American future.

This is for real and its a fight for the soul of the American future.
Not only that. It’s literally a fight for the soul and the future of the rest of the world.

Imagine what succes in the U.S. eventually will look like for the rest of the world. Having a Fascists regime at the helm...

Orange Man Bad was the one who would nuke the world, remember? Yet, we’re still here.

They are gaslighting, plain and simple.

Yes, this is a pivotal moment in world history.

The more I read here, the more I realize Philip is the racist one... anyone supporting his ideals is either insane or nuts.

Is it because blacks are criminals because they are black and that's part of their nature? Or, is it because blacks were transported to the US against their will, had their families ripped apart against their will, were forbidden from schooling, and were left to fend for themselves?

IMO it's an iatrogenic problem, where the treatment is the problem. The treatment here is not a medical diagnosis and medical treatment but the treatment of black society by white society since colonization.

The black population didn't come here on their own free will, looking to make a living in the new world. They also can't go back to Africa. We've tried that before and that created Liberia, a failed state. Now it's a social problem that we have to take care of.

If history has showed us anything, it is that blacks can take a beating. That wouldn't do anything except increase solidarity for their side, as the opposing side is look at as inhumane and tyrannical. What's more, it's not like they have anything to lose. They seriously left slavery 150 years ago and gained the right to intermingle with white society 50 years ago.

What's more, politicians are changing laws to meet their demands, since the political unrest is way past the tipping point. People are even protesting at US Embassies.

The reason doesn't matter, your argument based on your choice of statistics is simply invalid. It doesn't matter why they're criminal, it just matters that they are, at least when you make the argument that cops are racists and love shooting blacks. Overall they do account for most of the crimes in the US so don't act surprised when they show up disproportionately in death statistics.

If race is your first issue off the bat, you need to look at yourself immediately. One is equal to another and race is the last thing that comes to mind. I have NO idea why that would be a factor in today's world except for those that are underlining racists trying to prove themselves not. A shame and a joke! Grow up. @Philip J. Fry

As a non-American; is it strange that I find it scary that Joe Biden is running for the position of POTUS, only to be replaced by his VP ASAP?

The American people need to take a real long, and hard look at where they might be heading. You’ve helped out 65% of the world from becoming unwilling participants in various totalitarian regime schemes, but I’m afraid we won’t be able to return the favor.

Joe Biden, the lousy fence the U.S. needs to vote Trump again. It shows what a joke the Democratic party is. They weren't able to racially divide the people to vote for them (as always) again. And as always, Democrats were always racially geared. Pathetic.

Anyone else have anything fishy/odd with their absentee ballot, if you are doing it?

I'm registered Republican. have been since I was able to vote. It was just the choice I made when I first voted decades ago.

I have voted in a Democrat before in the main election though. I just never have changed my party as some years I vote R, some I vote D, some I have wrote in another name or picked a diff party.

This year I ask for my absentee ballot ( which BTW the democrats are pushing hard ) and they have me marked as democrat. My ballot only allows me to vote democrat names even for the president.

I know I have never changed my party affiliation. Republican leaders know this too as they call my damn phone 3x a day to have me go vote for them the last 6 months. Looking at you Rand Paul for blowing up my phone all the time from random local numbers.

I think something is afoot with some voter fraud and these absentee ballots. If you are not democrat and get one of these ballots, its basically worthless to you. I can not go to my local couthouse and change my party affiliation, my court house is shut down due to COVID-19. I couldn't pay my car tax registrations and my kids couldn't get their driver's licence on their 16th birthday. You can not go in and talk to anyone about changing this, where I live.

I'm not able to undo this unapproved change. I pretty much can not cast my vote during this primary unless I want to vote democrat.

This post isn't about me being a Republican. It's about the push for these absentee ballots by Dems and a suspect change in my party affiliation that I can not change now easily which leaves me unable to cast a vote atm, unless I pick a Democrat.

Fishy? You tell me.

You need to get on Twitter @eliquid. Try reaching out to one of the rightwing activist journos, PM me if you want some names. I am sure they want to hear this story. Could end up getting a retweet from the president.

The shamelessness of these "people" . . .

jYmt7hHK.png

As a non-American; is it strange that I find it scary that Joe Biden is running for the position of POTUS, only to be replaced by his VP ASAP?
Nope, it's not scary, it's quite rational. Every American should be concerned, too.
You only have to read today's news articles to see who is being suggested for Biden's VP pick. You might not be surprised when the list is horrifically bad.
If you're voting for Biden, you're voting for the Vice President, not the President.

The American people need to take a real long, and hard look at where they might be heading. You’ve helped out 65% of the world from becoming unwilling participants in various totalitarian regime schemes, but I’m afraid we won’t be able to return the favor.
The US has also unwittingly helped many countries become totalitarian regimes. And unfortunately the US that stopped totalitarian regimes died after Eisenhower.

It's pretty clear that many foreign interventions had bad effects both on the US and the targeted country.
(or the whole region for that matter)

It's a little silly to vote for somebody that didn't need to get the votes to win the primaries.

Biden won, but somebody else will reap the fruit? And let's be honest he didn't really win, in the sense that others DECIDED he would win. In effect Democrats will have a Presidential candidate (officially the VP), that didn't need to win a single vote in the primaries.
I'd argue the Democrats didn't really behave very democratic this time around.

Last time they at least pretended Hillary was winning legitimately.

I doubt the US has as many states as it has now in 10 years.

Is anyone else actually concerned, that this time its for real?

This banning of The Federalist and ZeroHedge by some British activist feels like foreign intervention into the US elections. Where did I hear this before?

By the way, what is up with these red coats faffing about? First that former double-oh-seven guy, and now this twat.

And those left-wingers seem quite happy to paint murals with the portrait of Floyd. Weird enough I haven’t seen one on David Dorn. It is my guess that the preference from the left for the home invasion type that pulls out a gun and points it at a pregnant woman’s belly, while his homies pistol-whip her and loot her house, is bigger than for a person who dedicated his life to better his community.

But I still believe that the silent minority will cast their vote at the ballot box and we will be pleasantly surprised (again.)

@Philip J. Fry violent protesting and in answer to that going full-vigilante and ploughing through protesters, wether they are peaceful or violent, is wrong.

i don’t believe you. scan the ballot and post it.

1. I don't have to do anything, but....

2. I threw that shit away the day I got it. It's a worthless piece of paper as is since they changed my registration on me. You think I'm gonna spend hours fighting idoits at courthouses? I got money to make son... plus I can vote in a Rep at main election anyways regardless if I wanted, so Im good right now.

3. I went to absentee ballot portal to show you my registration as changed, but they have closed it.
2020-06-18_0830.png

4. Why on earth would this be something I lie about? Really think about that for a second.

5. You must not have ever voted or know much about politics. You can only vote your registered party in the primaries. So it would make sense my ballot was all Dem canidates since they changed me to a Dem.

6. I don't believe the things you posted in your "Making my team great" thread, even though I called it like it was way before you had your meetings with your boss and I was proved right. So go ahead and post your proof in that thread for me of all the things you said since you asked that of me here. K, thanks. Knowing you, you will ignore or spin my request.

still-waiting-for-philip-to-deliver.jpg
( on anything I've asked now and prior )

Last edited:
Considering I got the ballet physically and you didn't, you can go fuck off idiot.

Not sure why you so worried, you're the one who claimed you running to another country anyways.

No matter how hard you work, you will always be low class.

Back