2020 US Election

It seems it was caused by the global rise of populism, and rejection of globalism. Thankfully people are growing aware of exactly what's going on, and trust in media continues to (justifiably) plummet.

... and white supremacy is being tackled head on with BLM.

Apparently Philip J. Fry is the epitome of CNN.

I prefer NPR. Thank you for your patronage.

... and white supremacy is being tackled head on with BLM.

You mean the Soros-funded left-wing group that pretends to care about black lives in order to manipulate voting power?

The same group that promotes the destruction of the family, which is the root of the issues facing black Americans for 60+ years?

The same group that promotes the destruction of black businesses and neighborhoods?

The same group that only shows up every four years, prior to a presidential election?

kP11HdZ.png

Four years to the exact month. Nothing at all suspicious there.

Let me give you a little pro tip here, Mr. Fry. The American people -- black, white, and everything in between -- want law and order. They don't want chaos and destruction. Yet, choas and destruction is all Soros-funded groups have to offer.

The destruction Soros-funded Black Lives Matter and Antifa (aka, Vanilla ISIS) have caused U.S. cities, and the livelihoods they've destroyed, pales in comparison to the damage they've done to the left. They have unintentionally red pilling millions of Americans. Biden's chances at being elected went from slim to none.

And for that I thank them.

Berkeley-Antifa-Protesters-Arrested-Mugshots-580-2.jpg

Thank you, Antifa.

P.S., take a shower

You mean the Soros-funded left-wing group that pretends to care about black lives in order to manipulate voting power?

The same group that promotes the destruction of the family, which is the root of the issues facing black Americans for 60+ years?

The same group that promotes the destruction of black businesses and neighborhoods?

The same group that only shows up every four years, prior to a presidential election?

kP11HdZ.png

Four years to the exact month. Nothing at all suspicious there.

Let me give you a little pro tip here, Mr. Fry. The American people -- black, white, and everything in between -- want law and order. They don't want chaos and destruction. Yet, choas and destruction is all Soros-funded groups have to offer.

The destruction Soros-funded Black Lives Matter and Antifa (aka, Vanilla ISIS) have caused U.S. cities, and the livelihoods they've destroyed, pales in comparison to the damage they've done to the left. They have unintentionally red pilling millions of Americans. Biden's chances at being elected went from slim to none.

And for that I thank them.

Berkeley-Antifa-Protesters-Arrested-Mugshots-580-2.jpg

Thank you, Antifa.

P.S., take a shower

What do you think of this? https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ros-and-foundation-do-not-pay-people-protest/

if you do not believe any form of media, you might be a solipsist. If that’s so, good luck to you and yourself.

It looks like a far-left pseudo-fact checker defending a far-left organization to me. There's ample evidence of the protestors being paid. Furthermore, the idea of these low-class, low-education scum bags have the assets to self-fund their nationwide tour of destruction seems highly implausible.

I'm going with Soros funding until someone offers credible evidence to the contrary. Politifact doesn't meet that criteria.

It looks like a far-left pseudo-fact checker defending a far-left organization to me. There's ample evidence of the protestors being paid. Furthermore, the idea of these low-class, low-education scum bags have the assets to self-fund their nationwide tour of destruction seems highly implausible.

I'm going with Soros funding until someone offers credible evidence to the contrary. Politifact doesn't meet that criteria.

Make sure you obey the president when he’s Biden too :wink: authority is authority.

Too Amerian to care about Politics......... I made $$$ Through all storm fronts. I figure out the pieces to the puzzle not try to control it.

This is a little off-topic, but has anyone else noticed how ripe for the picking these special interest groups like BLM are from a marketing standpoint? They've grouped themselves into a significantly sized audience, they've made their pain points loud and clear, and they think 100% with their emotions (which makes marketing an easier process). It's any wonder why every company under the sun is saying they support BLM all of a sudden- they're seeing dollar signs. Amazon makes employees pee in bottles in their warehouses but they're all for prioritizing the treatment of individuals...

When companies like SiteBulb support fundraisers that bailout criminals wreaking havoc during these protests... that's when I no longer have an interest in their service. Companies saying they support BLM are just covering their asses to yes, make more money.

@DanielS In my opinion these companies are not really marketing towards the societal outliers in order to obtain a financial gain, but are in large part infiltrated by people who are warped by pseudo-Marxists ideas.

Most of these people work in HR and tend to hire others who share their vision and ideas. It is confirmation bias avant la lettre. And in turn this leads to overconfidence and belief perseverance.

Eventually there is no room for “otherness” and the proclaimed and sought after “diversity” is swept aside as it is of no more value. Ultimately it is Fascism.

It's any wonder why every company under the sun is saying they support BLM all of a sudden.

Not true. Not all companies support BLM and some are against it (“CrossFit CEO Greg Glassman sparked outrage this weekend when the 63-year-old founder of the branded workout program posted a racist tweet mocking the murder of George Floyd and the current coronavirus pandemic.” https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/06/crossfit-ceo-greg-glassman-tweet-racist-reebok-reaction-gyms )

Most companies are bending the knee to terrorist demands.
Not all of them. Most.

The protests are lining up more and more votes for Trump.

This "abolish the police" crap will backfire like no tomorrow. Most people don't want this. Reform yes.
Abolish is crazy talk.

Trump was calling to re-open businesses more than a month ago. Now the lockdown has effectively ended because of the protests.

Law abiding citizens are wondering why their (Democrat run) states and cities are still in lockdown. (Some Republican as well, but WAY less)

Liberals are buying guns like MAD. They have seen proof why the 2A is needed.

Their argument is lost. Only the fanatics will keep going.

Most companies are bending the knee to terrorist demands.

Yup, blacks asking to be treated humanly by the police would cause terror in white supremacists. A white supremacist would also deem that the police treatment of BLM protests are justified, because they are black. Note how the quarantine protesters, who were white, did not receive such treatment.

The blacks were unarmed. The whites were armed. The thing is, conservatives are more motivated by threats than liberals. Liberals are motivated by rewards.

Also, there's an economic reason to support BLM. People are disassociation themselves from racists companies ( "it appears the brand and the bulk of the fitness community itself could be headed toward a divorce. A host of affiliated gyms, sponsors and athletes all moved to disassociate themselves with the CrossFit brand over the weekend following a series of comments from company founder and CEO Greg Glassman about the death of George Floyd." https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...orge-floyd-lead-exodus-gym-owners/5319452002/ ).

Lifestyle brands are that, lifestyle brands. Saying something that'll alienate their customers would lose the trust and loyalty that the customers had in the brand, which would cause them to leave the brand for a competitor or, in CrossFit's case, a non-branded functional fitness workout program.

Rethoric straight from the talking points of the far left terrorists on the streets.

I'll make sure to give Crossfit all my business.

Got to be ready if I meet a commie traitor.

Yup, blacks asking to be treated humanly by the police would cause terror in white supremacists. A white supremacist would also deem that the police treatment of BLM protests are justified, because they are black. Note how the quarantine protesters, who were white, did not receive such treatment.

The blacks were unarmed. The whites were armed. The thing is, conservatives are more motivated by threats than liberals. Liberals are motivated by rewards.

Also, there's an economic reason to support BLM. People are disassociation themselves from racists companies ( "it appears the brand and the bulk of the fitness community itself could be headed toward a divorce. A host of affiliated gyms, sponsors and athletes all moved to disassociate themselves with the CrossFit brand over the weekend following a series of comments from company founder and CEO Greg Glassman about the death of George Floyd." https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...orge-floyd-lead-exodus-gym-owners/5319452002/ ).

Lifestyle brands are that, lifestyle brands. Saying something that'll alienate their customers would lose the trust and loyalty that the customers had in the brand, which would cause them to leave the brand for a competitor or, in CrossFit's case, a non-branded functional fitness workout program.

Police reforms are needed. I agree, white on black violence is terrible!
The protests concerns are 100% valid concerns.

Except statistically.

Rethoric straight from the talking points of the far left terrorists on the streets.

I'll make sure to give Crossfit all my business.

Got to be ready if I meet a commie traitor.

my protest was peaceful :wink: your news chose not to cover it.

Except statistically.
Not exactly true.

“Claim
Police shootings kill more white Americans than black Americans.
Rating
Mixture
About this rating
What's True
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).
What's False
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are.“ https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/

my protest was peaceful :wink: your news chose not to cover it.

Not exactly true.

“Claim
Police shootings kill more white Americans than black Americans.
Rating
Mixture
About this rating
What's True
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).
What's False
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are.“ https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/

If you start with statistics, take all numbers into account - even when they don't match your confirmation bias.

"African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites"

If you start with statistics, take all numbers into account - even when they don't match your confirmation bias.

"African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites"

Is it because blacks are criminals because they are black and that's part of their nature? Or, is it because blacks were transported to the US against their will, had their families ripped apart against their will, were forbidden from schooling, and were left to fend for themselves?

IMO it's an iatrogenic problem, where the treatment is the problem. The treatment here is not a medical diagnosis and medical treatment but the treatment of black society by white society since colonization.

The black population didn't come here on their own free will, looking to make a living in the new world. They also can't go back to Africa. We've tried that before and that created Liberia, a failed state. Now it's a social problem that we have to take care of.

If history has showed us anything, it is that blacks can take a beating. That wouldn't do anything except increase solidarity for their side, as the opposing side is look at as inhumane and tyrannical. What's more, it's not like they have anything to lose. They seriously left slavery 150 years ago and gained the right to intermingle with white society 50 years ago.

What's more, politicians are changing laws to meet their demands, since the political unrest is way past the tipping point. People are even protesting at US Embassies.

2 movies, 1 screen.

I'm so glad the movie that predicted Trump would not serve until the end of his first term turned out to be true.

Let's see how the predictions regarding the riots turn out.
According to Fry: Antifa has nothing to do with the riots.

Any other predictions? Maybe about the DOJ dropping their case against Flynn, since NOW their input seems to relevant?

Philip, buddy, I understand we can have disagreements, but if you want to be taken even remotely seriously, you're gonna have to turn off CNN and NPR and start living in reality.

The moment I first saw this kid, I knew straight away he was Antifa. Sure enough, a raid of his (open) Facebook page essentially confirms it:

That's the tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more, but I'd rather not waste my time on it.

Top Comment: "I HAVEN'T SEEN DEMOCRATS THIS MAD SINCE REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES OF THE SOUTH"

People seem to be forgetting the racist history of the Democrats.

Fake News:
@Philip J. Fry says that the NYT says that Bush Jr. says he won't vote for Trump:
Truth:
Bush Jr. himself says that was fake news.

Fake News:
@Philip J. Fry says that NPR says that the DOJ says Antifa wasn't involved in rioting.
Truth:
The DOJ themselves has put out a statement that they will designate Antifa a terrorist organization:

cBv9axy.png

You wouldn't be taking these losses constantly if you weren't paying attention to literal propaganda outlets and went straight to the sources.

"Antifa isn't rioting" meanwhile they've literally declared six-blocks in Seattle the "Capital Hill Autonomous Zone". Even funnier, by day 2 the self-proclaimed communists already ran out of food.

The moment I first saw this kid, I knew straight away he was Antifa. Sure enough, a raid of his (open) Facebook page essentially confirms it:

That facebook post says this:

"Remembering Assata Olugbala Shakur ( AKA Joanne Chesimard) today! Born July 16, 1947 in Queens, NYC to Doris E. Johnson.
As a former member of the Black Liberation Army, convicted of the first-degree murder of State Trooper Werner Foerster (Evidence that was dismissed proved she couldn't have pulled a trigger due to a gun wound she endured herself) in 1973. Shakur was also the target of the FBI's COINTELPRO directed towards Black Liberation groups and activists.
She escaped prison on Nov. 2, 1979 and fled to Jamaica where she resides to this day. Still wanted by the FBI, she lives in exile, safe from the oppression our nation's leader's forced on her for many, many years.
If you don't know about her, buy her autobiography - Assata: An Autobiography. I've been reading it for about 2 weeks and it's very educational and insightful on what oppression looked like only less than 100 years ago... Such a beautiful woman and activist. It's a shame that we don't keep ourselves educated on things topics in schools."

How did you connect this to ANTIFA?

Fake News:
@Philip J. Fry says that the NYT says that Bush Jr. says he won't vote for Trump:
Truth:
Bush Jr. himself says that was fake news.

Fake News:
@Philip J. Fry says that NPR says that the DOJ says Antifa wasn't involved in rioting.
Truth:
The DOJ themselves has put out a statement that they will designate Antifa a terrorist organization:

cBv9axy.png

You wouldn't be taking these losses constantly if you weren't paying attention to literal propaganda outlets and went straight to the sources.

"Antifa isn't rioting" meanwhile they've literally declared six-blocks in Seattle the "Capital Hill Autonomous Zone". Even funnier, by day 2 the self-proclaimed communists already ran out of food.

What does the DOJ mean by "other similar groups"? How does it connect with Minnesota Officials Link Arrested Looters to ‘White Supremacist’ Groups.

Back