2020 US Election

4. I didn't vote for him and I'm not being sincere in my replies here but I guess my dry satire didn't come across very well. Sorry OP, I'll see myself out, didn't mean to scuff up your thread. Good luck. (The apology is proof I'm Canadian.)
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

"I want you to give the state more money so the state can better decide with your money what is good for you".
That's how that comes across.

I'm doing it FOR YOU! YOU are not rich enough to decide what is good for you.

Wow. What are you doing mate?

Do you contribute to charity? I bet not. I think, if you're participating on this forum and making a living from the Internet, that you're quite advantaged already and should do your part, to help the disadvantaged out. This includes people outside of your race, family, or religion. Having this done via taxes is another way of redistributing the wealth of society. You might dislike this, thinking that it's your money, but tomorrow it might be you who'll need the welfare or someone from your family or religion. Welfare programs are equally indiscriminate, as long as it exists, there's a social safety net, including those who just happened to be born of the wrong race, family, or other types of bad luck.

First you claim it's for us. I point out the ridiculousness of your argument. And now you come after me, personally.

Now you claim I don't contribute. Stop mind reading. Stop judging people you know nothing about.
I quit my job, with almost no savings, to help my (extended) family out. Did I contribute to charities at that point?
No.
Did I ask for help?
No.
Not from the government, not from friends. I did ask my family, and they flat out refused.
Fine.

I quit my job, and have been helping out ever since. I don't think you have any idea how serious my situation and the situation of my family is.

You are right, I don't give to charity. Because I don't believe in them. They are inefficient, care about the wrong priorities, and are often corrupt. (Probably there are some decent ones, talking in general here) Just like the government. I can't believe you want the government to decide what to do with your money, while complaining that your president is doing a bad job. Even if he did with the money EXACTLY what you want, the next guy (or woman or whatever) could easily redirect that money to something wasteful/bad/counterproductive/corrupt.

You even gloated about avoiding taxes, but somehow I'm the bad guy here.

I try to correct bad situations in the world myself. I donate to things I believe in (usually research. And no, not as an "investor"). I have taken people in.
I have brought food. I even went to live with somebody after he lost his wife. Just to help them get back on their feet.

I never even mentioned that I think all social programs are bad. Some really do help. I can see it in my own region. I ALSO see that even the helpful programs have an insane amount of waste.

All I said is that it's easy to scare money away. And that ain't coming back.
I don't trust the government to know better what to do with it. I don't mind some taxes. But honestly I really do not believe they need to go up. I really don't think it would benefit society more.

Personally I think it's none of your business to know how much anyone makes.
And ABSOLUTELY not how they should manage their money.
You draw conclusions about me because I participate in a forum.
The way you judge people with almost no information is... Scary.

Also, your mind reading skills are... Not that great... .

Democrats lack the brain power to figure this out, but a pandemic-ruined economy does nothing to hurt Trump.

1. No one but those afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) are blaming the president for the downfall of the economy, thus, there's no net loss in voters.

2. What does America need now more than ever? A President focused on fixing the economy. You know . . . like Donald Trump, considered by many to be the greatest economics president in U.S. history. They've agitated a problem that Donald Trump is the clear-cut best answer to.

Their plannedemic is going to backfire just like Russiagate, and just like the impeachment hoax.

These are not bright people, and more importantly, these are not honest, decent people, as a growing number of Americans are becoming aware of.

First you claim it's for us. I point out the ridiculousness of your argument. And now you come after me, personally.

Now you claim I don't contribute. Stop mind reading. Stop judging people you know nothing about.
I quit my job, with almost no savings, to help my (extended) family out. Did I contribute to charities at that point?
No.
Did I ask for help?
No.
Not from the government, not from friends. I did ask my family, and they flat out refused.
Fine.

I quit my job, and have been helping out ever since. I don't think you have any idea how serious my situation and the situation of my family is.

You are right, I don't give to charity. Because I don't believe in them. They are inefficient, care about the wrong priorities, and are often corrupt. (Probably there are some decent ones, talking in general here) Just like the government. I can't believe you want the government to decide what to do with your money, while complaining that your president is doing a bad job. Even if he did with the money EXACTLY what you want, the next guy (or woman or whatever) could easily redirect that money to something wasteful/bad/counterproductive/corrupt.

You even gloated about avoiding taxes, but somehow I'm the bad guy here.

I try to correct bad situations in the world myself. I donate to things I believe in (usually research. And no, not as an "investor"). I have taken people in.
I have brought food. I even went to live with somebody after he lost his wife. Just to help them get back on their feet.

I never even mentioned that I think all social programs are bad. Some really do help. I can see it in my own region. I ALSO see that even the helpful programs have an insane amount of waste.

All I said is that it's easy to scare money away. And that ain't coming back.
I don't trust the government to know better what to do with it. I don't mind some taxes. But honestly I really do not believe they need to go up. I really don't think it would benefit society more.

Personally I think it's none of your business to know how much anyone makes.
And ABSOLUTELY not how they should manage their money.
You draw conclusions about me because I participate in a forum.
The way you judge people with almost no information is... Scary.

Also, your mind reading skills are... Not that great... .

Haha I thought you were an American and I assumed you know political philosophy! My bad! It's not a personal attack.

A counter argument to having the Government conduct welfare programs is that charities can do it better than the Government with less waste and bureaucracy. The issue with this argument is that people need to donate to charities for this to happen. Therefore, people who advocate for free -market capitalism who do not donate to charity are just arguing for their own personal greed.

That's great you help your family and friends; but, what about those who are less fortunate? For example, what about orphans? What about people who happen to be born in a country where most of the population is poor?

I'm not attacking you; I'm saying that forcing people to pay more in taxes so that the Government can provide aid to the poor is a good thing, because a lot of people will not be willing to do so otherwise.

Good for you for helping people out! Keep it up. One day, the goodwill will return to you.

Democrats lack the brain power to figure this out, but a pandemic-ruined economy does nothing to hurt Trump.

1. No one but those afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) are blaming the president for the downfall of the economy, thus, there's no net loss in voters.

2. What does America need now more than ever? A President focused on fixing the economy. You know . . . like Donald Trump, considered by many to be the greatest economics president in U.S. history. They've agitated a problem that Donald Trump is the clear-cut best answer to.

Their plannedemic is going to backfire just like Russiagate, and just like the impeachment hoax.

These are not bright people, and more importantly, these are not honest, decent people, as a growing number of Americans are becoming aware of.

How can America be great when Taiwan did a better job of responding to COVID-19? https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/taiwan-was-the-only-nation-with-a-correct-coronavirus-response/ What did Taiwan do that American did not?

More assumptions....

I already pointed out potential problems with raising the taxes. I think the amount people currently pay should be enough for the government to do what it needs to do.

The less fortunate? They can be helped already. There is enough money without raising the taxes.
Get the troops back from overseas.
Reduce bloated government agencies. Stop bailing out multi-nationals. Find a way to reduce lobbying in politics (you can't remove it 100% probably).
The list goes on and on.

I'd argue Trump is pretty solid on those points. Maybe he (or his successor) can use that money for the less fortunate.

Most charities don't do it better than the government. They both suck at what they do. I have seen the inner workings of the red cross. Honestly, the organization is corrupt as hell. The people volunteering have a good heart. And they try their best. But the Red Cross actively campaigns AGAINST other charities (and spends money on this), and tries to keep them down. Because it might interfere with their own funding.
Within the government same stuff happens. (Yes I have worked for multiple government agencies as well)
Don't try to tell me most charities are better.

The best ones are the small, local ones.
Giving to charity is a gamble. But at least you can control some variables.
But even if you DON'T give to charities, or pay more taxes. With your own money you can help others yourself.
No overhead, no corruption, no nothing.

Will everyone do it? Nah. But at least they keep on paying the current tax rate.
Maybe a 1% tax increase will be fine. Maybe a 5%. If you are really lucky 10% might work.
But once you go higher, I guarantee capital will flee.

It really looks like you want to force people to help others. In my experience, forcing people can work. For a short while. Then resentment grows. And eventually it will all collapse.

I have seen many people shout that at this point it's insane to vote for Trump.
Let's see, republicans want:
-Controlled borders
-Lower taxes
-Conservative judges
-Fewer regulations
-A strong economy
-A handle on China

Guess what improves their chances of above list? The fact that his personal choices don't always mesh with what they consider "proper" doesn't change the list.

Taiwan did a better job because they are not part of the WHO, and they did not trust China.
This is not the first time they had to stop an outbreak that started in China.
Taiwan being the only country to manage it properly, might also give an indication on how hard it actually is.

Me advocating for welfare policies is actually helping people like you, even though you're not related to me, have different beliefs than me, and have a different lifestyle than me. Again, the policies are blind of color, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and so forth
if you're participating on this forum and making a living from the Internet, that you're quite advantaged already and should do your part, to help the disadvantaged out. This includes people outside of your race, family, or religion
but tomorrow it might be you who'll need the welfare or someone from your family or religion
Welfare programs are equally indiscriminate, as long as it exists, there's a social safety net, including those who just happened to be born of the wrong race, family, or other types of bad luck.

After noticing a pattern, it seems to be that you feel people who are against welfare programs must be racist, homophobic, potentially misogynistic, and just have hate or dislike of people not of their race, color, religion, sex, or not a family member in general overall.

I am not assuming or trying to mind read, just looking over your stated arguments that I listed here for clarity.

Someone that does not believe this, wouldn't have stressed it so many times as yourself.

But this isn't about targeting a group of people, disliking them, and then not wanting to help them. This has nothing to do with that at all.

I could care less if someone is black, yellow, brown... gay or straight... jewish, hindu, muslim... woman, man, trans... in my family or not in my family ( blood or marriage )... have 1 arm or 0 toes... from America, Nigeria, Germany, Japan, or Chile.

My policy beliefs have nothing to do with those situations and I feel that a lot of people who share my beliefs feel the same way.

How can America be great when Taiwan did a better job of responding to COVID-19? https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/taiwan-was-the-only-nation-with-a-correct-coronavirus-response/ What did Taiwan do that American did not?

Why does doing one thing differently, maybe with less positive results, deem a whole country now not "great"?

That would be like me saying, "Ehh you didn't rank this one keyword at this one point in your life, so you aren't great at your job".

More assumptions....

I already pointed out potential problems with raising the taxes. I think the amount people currently pay should be enough for the government to do what it needs to do.

The less fortunate? They can be helped already. There is enough money without raising the taxes.
Get the troops back from overseas.
Reduce bloated government agencies. Stop bailing out multi-nationals. Find a way to reduce lobbying in politics (you can't remove it 100% probably).
The list goes on and on.

I'd argue Trump is pretty solid on those points. Maybe he (or his successor) can use that money for the less fortunate.

Most charities don't do it better than the government. They both suck at what they do. I have seen the inner workings of the red cross. Honestly, the organization is corrupt as hell. The people volunteering have a good heart. And they try their best. But the Red Cross actively campaigns AGAINST other charities (and spends money on this), and tries to keep them down. Because it might interfere with their own funding.
Within the government same stuff happens. (Yes I have worked for multiple government agencies as well)
Don't try to tell me most charities are better.

The best ones are the small, local ones.
Giving to charity is a gamble. But at least you can control some variables.
But even if you DON'T give to charities, or pay more taxes. With your own money you can help others yourself.
No overhead, no corruption, no nothing.

Will everyone do it? Nah. But at least they keep on paying the current tax rate.
Maybe a 1% tax increase will be fine. Maybe a 5%. If you are really lucky 10% might work.
But once you go higher, I guarantee capital will flee.

It really looks like you want to force people to help others. In my experience, forcing people can work. For a short while. Then resentment grows. And eventually it will all collapse.

I have seen many people shout that at this point it's insane to vote for Trump.
Let's see, republicans want:
-Controlled borders
-Lower taxes
-Conservative judges
-Fewer regulations
-A strong economy
-A handle on China

Guess what improves their chances of above list? The fact that his personal choices don't always mesh with what they consider "proper" doesn't change the list.

Taiwan did a better job because they are not part of the WHO, and they did not trust China.
This is not the first time they had to stop an outbreak that started in China.
Taiwan being the only country to manage it properly, might also give an indication on how hard it actually is.

The top tax bracket can be brought down to a lower amount and the tax rate can be increased. Right now, it is $500,000+ and 37%. That can be 50% and start at $250,000 and it'll be fine. Denmark's top tax bracket is 55%. Germany's top tax bracket is 45% at 250,000 EUR. Sweden's top tax bracket is 57.1%.

The US's tax rate is actually really low compared to other developed nations.

What do people in those countries with a high tax rate get in return? A better life. The World Happiness Index measures the well being of a society. The US is #19. Nordic countries are at the top.
After noticing a pattern, it seems to be that you feel people who are against welfare programs must be racist, homophobic, potentially misogynistic, and just have hate or dislike of people not of their race, color, religion, sex, or not a family member in general overall.

I am not assuming or trying to mind read, just looking over your stated arguments that I listed here for clarity.

Someone that does not believe this, wouldn't have stressed it so many times as yourself.

But this isn't about targeting a group of people, disliking them, and then not wanting to help them. This has nothing to do with that at all.

I could care less if someone is black, yellow, brown... gay or straight... jewish, hindu, muslim... woman, man, trans... in my family or not in my family ( blood or marriage )... have 1 arm or 0 toes... from America, Nigeria, Germany, Japan, or Chile.

My policy beliefs have nothing to do with those situations and I feel that a lot of people who share my beliefs feel the same way.

Why does doing one thing differently, maybe with less positive results, deem a whole country now not "great"?

That would be like me saying, "Ehh you didn't rank this one keyword at this one point in your life, so you aren't great at your job".

Who are you trying to fool? https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article216495165.html

It's a known fact that Trump panders to the white supremacist crowd or the crowd, who acts as if white supremacist doesn't exist. The latter is called managed ignorance. By claiming ignorance, the subject is able to maintain the status quo without actually having any responsibility for any damages caused by it.

You are actively engaging in the latter.

Let's not forget that, in secret, he said "when you're a star you can do anything... grab them by the pussy." If this isn't misogamy, then we seriously have different definitions. What's the point of communicating then?

He did not defend a white supremacist. The whole Charlottesville thing is a hoax.
I followed this closely as it was happening.

Yes, there happened to be white supremacists in Charlottesville. But the march was about the statues.
There are good people on both sides of that issue.

Taking shit out of context doesn't make you right.

And yes, I know that if you google it, they now made it as if the Trump supporters are "gaslighting".
Total bullshit. Fuck google.
Suddenly it's as if the whole statues debate didn't happen. Great.

Many European countries have a strong welfare system. Europe is also structurally very different from the USA. Denmark for example is a very small country with some very specific circumstances. The USA spans over a whole continent. Many states dwarf Denmark. Honestly, you can't compare the 2.

May I also point out that many European countries are having a lot of trouble keeping the system going?
Spain and Greece are having trouble. France is crumbling. Guess how Germany is doing? Many Swedes feel like the situation is not sustainable.
I'll admit I don't personally have "insider" info from Denmark.

Yes, taxes are lower in the USA. USA also has the biggest economy. There just might be a link there.
Just because taxes are higher in other countries, doesn't mean they should go up.

Again, being #19 in world happiness places you well at the top. There are about 200 countries. That's top 5%.

Let's not forget that, in secret, he said "when you're a star you can do anything... grab them by the pussy." If this isn't misogamy, then we seriously have different definitions. What's the point of communicating then?
In secret? You mean in private.
I'm going on a limb and assume everyone has said something despicable at some point. It might be wise to consider that he is talking in hyperbole. Everyone knows not every single woman in the world would be OK with it.
But let's not pretend that a huge amount of woman wouldn't allow a celebrity far more then the regular Joe.
Somebody talking smack about women in a private conversation... I don't see that as misogyny.
Wild, I know.

I'm so sick of the "Trump is racist" mantra. There are an insane amount of photo's with him hugging, kissing black people. Many like him. More black people voted for him than Romney.
He hired Ben Carson.
Donald Trump chose Katrina Pierson to be the National Spokeswoman for his presidential campaign.
A black woman.
__Spokeswoman for his campaign__
He has been constantly flaunting the record low Black unemployment under his Presidency.

Bold move for somebody trying to get the racist vote.

There are a million more, but somehow I suspect you will ignore all that.

You can say you don't like his behavior. Sure, I can see that. You don't like the way he talks. Sure.
You don't like his policies. Okay, I don't see why not. We might even agree on most of those, I don't know.
But please just stop lying about him. At least do a little more research, because the Charlottesville hoax was so clear, and so easily and often debunked, that I have a hard time taking people that still believe it seriously.

EDIT: I would like to point out the Eliquid's point wasn't about Trump, but somehow you managed to think he did.

I'm just a casual observer of the election (I'm non-US) and it's just very interesting to see how the US is going down the road that Rome did.

As you may or may not know, the political system of the US draws on many features of the Roman system at the time. Some of the many factors that led to the erosion of the Roman senate's power and the strength and health of the democracy system as a whole (that eventually led to the rise of Julius Caesar and the emperors after him) were:
  • Highly populist policies
  • Erosion of legal system's independence
  • Two parties in the senate, which meant voting along party lines. This eventually split the country during the civil war during Caesar's rise to power.
  • Senate being filled with members loyal to the leader, not their constituents.
It's not hard to see the parallels between the two situations, minus the battles and conquests.

Look at how the impeachment played out. As one person said in the thread, it is a "hoax". But from a legal analysis standpoint, party lines should be ignored and only facts of the matter considered. It can't be a "hoax" if the facts actually did happen (and then happened again on live TV). And if you were to see how the senate didn't vote to impeach based on facts, but based on party lines, it another factor eroding the system in place. Just like how the Roman senate didn't do anything when Caesar did one of many illegal things during his rise.

As they say, Rome didn't fall in a day, and neither will the US. But history will repeat itself eventually. No one learns from history.

He did not defend a white supremacist. The whole Charlottesville thing is a hoax.
I followed this closely as it was happening.

Yes, there happened to be white supremacists in Charlottesville. But the march was about the statues.
There are good people on both sides of that issue.

Taking shit out of context doesn't make you right.

And yes, I know that if you google it, they now made it as if the Trump supporters are "gaslighting".
Total bullshit. Fuck google.
Suddenly it's as if the whole statues debate didn't happen. Great.

Many European countries have a strong welfare system. Europe is also structurally very different from the USA. Denmark for example is a very small country with some very specific circumstances. The USA spans over a whole continent. Many states dwarf Denmark. Honestly, you can't compare the 2.

May I also point out that many European countries are having a lot of trouble keeping the system going?
Spain and Greece are having trouble. France is crumbling. Guess how Germany is doing? Many Swedes feel like the situation is not sustainable.
I'll admit I don't personally have "insider" info from Denmark.

Yes, taxes are lower in the USA. USA also has the biggest economy. There just might be a link there.
Just because taxes are higher in other countries, doesn't mean they should go up.

Again, being #19 in world happiness places you well at the top. There are about 200 countries. That's top 5%.

In secret? You mean in private.
I'm going on a limb and assume everyone has said something despicable at some point. It might be wise to consider that he is talking in hyperbole. Everyone knows not every single woman in the world would be OK with it.
But let's not pretend that a huge amount of woman wouldn't allow a celebrity far more then the regular Joe.
Somebody talking smack about women in a private conversation... I don't see that as misogyny.
Wild, I know.

I'm so sick of the "Trump is racist" mantra. There are an insane amount of photo's with him hugging, kissing black people. Many like him. More black people voted for him than Romney.
He hired Ben Carson.
Donald Trump chose Katrina Pierson to be the National Spokeswoman for his presidential campaign.
A black woman.
__Spokeswoman for his campaign__
He has been constantly flaunting the record low Black unemployment under his Presidency.

Bold move for somebody trying to get the racist vote.

There are a million more, but somehow I suspect you will ignore all that.

You can say you don't like his behavior. Sure, I can see that. You don't like the way he talks. Sure.
You don't like his policies. Okay, I don't see why not. We might even agree on most of those, I don't know.
But please just stop lying about him. At least do a little more research, because the Charlottesville hoax was so clear, and so easily and often debunked, that I have a hard time taking people that still believe it seriously.

EDIT: I would like to point out the Eliquid's point wasn't about Trump, but somehow you managed to think he did.

If those things were not racism and misogamy, what is then? I'm very curious as to your definition of racism and misogamy.

Who are you trying to fool? https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article216495165.html

It's a known fact that Trump panders to the white supremacist crowd or the crowd, who acts as if white supremacist doesn't exist. The latter is called managed ignorance. By claiming ignorance, the subject is able to maintain the status quo without actually having any responsibility for any damages caused by it.

You are actively engaging in the latter.

So lets play this out...

Someone votes for Trump, but isn't a racist. They simply do not want Hillary ( or candidate X ) in office. Maybe they want a conservative Supreme Court takeover for the next 10-20 years. Maybe any reason outside of race they picked Trump like towing the party line...

Now that person is a racist automatically? All because they don't want welfare programs expanded?

Because this person doesn't want to support welfare programs ( which isn't a Trump thing, which you seem to forget, it's a whole party thing ) and isn't racist, maybe they are republican, they are now a racist too and hate people?

Not wanting welfare programs does not equal a section of people now automatically racists because Trump is or is not one and their party supports limited welfare. People were for limited welfare LONG BEFORE Trump was even a household name. Trump didn't usher in this movement.

Losing these debates publicly to me has you going insane @Philip J. Fry. Maybe you should drink some more of that Jim Jones Kool-Aid the left has been serving for years to settle down a bit.

You are not only making crazy assumptions and connections YET AGAIN, but implying people are racist based on something that has no correlation at all.

I thought you went to University and had all these learned things that made you smart?

I guess now that the company you work for is worthless, that makes you worthless too since you work there and played into the performance of the company? That's the same connection you are making right now.

So lets play this out...

Someone votes for Trump, but isn't a racist. They simply do not want Hillary ( or candidate X ) in office. Maybe they want a conservative Supreme Court takeover for the next 10-20 years. Maybe any reason outside of race they picked Trump like towing the party line...

Now that person is a racist automatically? All because they don't want welfare programs expanded?

Because this person doesn't want to support welfare programs ( which isn't a Trump thing, which you seem to forget, it's a whole party thing ) and isn't racist, maybe they are republican, they are now a racist too and hate people?

Not wanting welfare programs does not equal a section of people now automatically racists because Trump is or is not one and their party supports limited welfare. People were for limited welfare LONG BEFORE Trump was even a household name. Trump didn't usher in this movement.

Losing these debates publicly to me has you going insane @Philip J. Fry. Maybe you should drink some more of that Jim Jones Kool-Aid the left has been serving for years to settle down a bit.

You are not only making crazy assumptions and connections YET AGAIN, but implying people are racist based on something that has no correlation at all.

I thought you went to University and had all these learned things that made you smart?

I guess now that the company you work for is worthless, that makes you worthless too since you work there and played into the performance of the company? That's the same connection you are making right now.

I've been around politics long enough to not take it personally. My dignity is not tied up to my worth, my company's worth, or my wealth, thank you very much. Dignity is an intrinsic thing, that everyone has. Maybe your parent forgot to teach you that.

So, do you believe that there's no racism in the US?

I've been around politics long enough to not take it personally. My dignity is not tied up to my worth, my company's worth, or my wealth, thank you very much. Dignity is an intrinsic thing, that everyone has. Maybe your parent forgot to teach you that.

You've been around politics long enough? I didn't know a couple of School House Rocks videos was long enough these days. My, how times have changed...

Not only do you not have any dignity what so ever by proof of your posts on this forum, but I can tell your parents couldn't teach you basic common sense or manners ( example, not answering questions asked of you when you ask others nonstop ). Seems that University didn't either. What a failure for you. The lack of common sense is pretty astounding.

No wonder you are for entitlement and welfare program expansion.

Seems your parents forgot to teach you a lot more, and the superhero you call University also let you down for several years too.

You've been around politics long enough? I didn't know a couple of School House Rocks videos was long enough these days. My, how times have changed...

Not only do you not have any dignity what so ever by proof of your posts on this forum, but I can tell your parents couldn't teach you basic common sense or manners (example, answering questions asked of you, when you do it to others ). Seems that University didn't either. What a failure for you.

No wonder you are for entitlement and welfare program expansion.

Seems your parents forgot to teach you a lot more, and the superhero you call University also let you down for several years too.

How rude. Goodbye.

Damn this thread is Funny... Why do people waste time arguing politics with Philip J. Fry? It's obvious he's trolling hard trying to get a rise out of you all. What he writes is like the stereotypical TDS afflicted MSM brainwashed zombie you see writing articles on the Interwebs. He's obviously trolling you guys.

Stupid question. Every single country in the world contains racists.
No, wait... I know of one that has NONE...

PRINCIPALITY OF SEALAND
Flag_of_Sealand.svg

I suggest you move over there. 0% racists. I bet they would be thrilled with your idea of taxing all citizens 57% or maybe even higher? I'm sure they would be happy to tax 80% as well). You could help it become a paradise, putting Denmark to shame!
Think about it, taxing the people as much as a good welfare state deems fit.
NO racists.
NO Trump.
NO misogyny.
NO people died because of driving incidents.

And best of all.... Not a SINGLE corona-virus infection. I mean, they handled it better than even Taiwan.
Best government ever!

They even have one of the lowest output of CO² in the world, both in absolute as in %.

I'm sure that you (yes YOU!) can even make it into their nobility. The plebs can't think for themselves.
They don't know what's best for themselves anyway. Time for the smarter people to make the decisions.

Best country ever.

Apply for you Visa now!

Damn this thread is Funny... Why do people waste time arguing politics with Philip J. Fry? It's obvious he's trolling hard trying to get a rise out of you all. What he writes is like the stereotypical TDS afflicted MSM brainwashed zombie you see writing articles on the Interwebs. He's obviously trolling you guys.
Alright, I guess I should have spotted that sooner.
Thanks B0bby!

Stupid question. Every single country in the world contains racists.
No, wait... I know of one that has NONE...

PRINCIPALITY OF SEALAND
Flag_of_Sealand.svg

I suggest you move over there. 0% racists. I bet they would be thrilled with your idea of taxing all citizens 57% or maybe even higher? I'm sure they would be happy to tax 80% as well). You could help it become a paradise, putting Denmark to shame!
Think about it, taxing the people as much as a good welfare state deems fit.
NO racists.
NO Trump.
NO misogyny.
NO people died because of driving incidents.

And best of all.... Not a SINGLE corona-virus infection. I mean, they handled it better than even Taiwan.
Best government ever!

They even have one of the lowest output of CO² in the world, both in absolute as in %.

I'm sure that you (yes YOU!) can even make it into their nobility. The plebs can't think for themselves.
They don't know what's best for themselves anyway. Time for the smarter people to make the decisions.

Best country ever.

Apply for you Visa now!

Alright, I guess I should have spotted that sooner.
Thanks B0bby!

Calm down. Why are you taking this as a personal attack on you and your way of life? Sounds like you have some mental strain you need to work though. Have you tried Scientology? It's endorsed by Tom Cruise. It's an organization that knows how to get rich. Try auditing. It'll help you with your life.

How did I take it as a personal attack? oO

After you asking questions, and people trying to answer, and then you ignoring the answer...
Time after time... And then you follow it up with the most stupid question possible...
That's not on me. Sorry to say :smile:

Just trying to help you out. Utopia awaits!

Last edited:
How did I take it as a personal attack? oO

After you asking questions, and people trying to answer, and then you ignoring the answer...
Time after time... And then you follow it up with the most stupid question possible...
That's not on me. Sorry to say :smile:

Just trying to help you out. Utopia awaits!
What's your definition of racism then? What about misogamy?

Bush and Romney were against him in 2016, too, and we see how that worked out. The American people no longer care about the opinions of weak-spined cuckservatives.

As for the election . . . the new undeniable fact that the coronavirus pandemic was largely a hoax, coupled with deranged leftists rioting in leftist cities, making absurd demands, has really sealed the deal on Trump's reelection. Everyone but the far left extremists have been pushed further to the right over the past month. I'm seeing lifelong liberals vowing to vote for the law & order of Mr. President Trump.

I say keep it up, leftists. I'm enjoying your self-destruction.

Was it caused by 5G?

It seems it was caused by the global rise of populism, and rejection of globalism. Thankfully people are growing aware of exactly what's going on, and trust in media continues to (justifiably) plummet.

Any more dumb questions, my poorly-educated friend?

Apparently Philip J. Fry is the epitome of CNN.

Back