Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

It was a good video. Basically, June CPI report is July 13th. If the number is more than expected then crash again, but if number is any improvement the bottom was a few weeks ago $17k and a rip. We are due a 3 month party before the next brutal winter. Sell those profit bags during this time. Good luck all.

What do you guys think of the Ethrereum Swing? Correction soon? or is it going higher with the merge?

Hard to predict anything at the moment, except that I am bullish on ETH and crypto long run. I did not panic sell and bought more dip even if it went down further. I feel like being in the .com bubble trying to figure out who will make it out in long run. I do think ETH will make it. I am not a maxi and I love being involved in this space. IMO crypto will be omnipresent in use without common people even knowing in the future. Stay strong fellas, bear or bull I'm here to stay.

A lot of money made this week. Who's still standing?

Is Trustwallet is one of the best wallets for cryptocurrencies? Maybe what I like is that the commissions are minimal compared to the competition like coinbase and binance.

Do you think I should register with this one or Binance or Coinbase?

thanks!

Is Trustwallet is one of the best wallets for cryptocurrencies? Maybe what I like is that the commissions are minimal compared to the competition like coinbase and binance.

thanks!

The best is a Cold Wallet

The best hot wallet is probably Coinbase / Binance / Crypto.com ; depending on your country.

thanks!
GNews is correct. Cold wallet is the best wallet (Ledger, Trezor etc..). Holding your crypto on exchanges like Coinbase/Binance is a risk at either hacked, or the exchange freezing assets due to solvency/legal issues. I recommend only using exchanges to move money in and out, from your bank account, crypto, cold storage, then back to exchange crypto, to bank account. I personally like Coinbase as I'm in the US and they are listed on the stock exchange, tax reporting connections, and I think they are solid.

I'd really like to know how you all make money with all the fee's.

Not sarcasm.

I can buy some altcoins in Kucoin ( or any exchange ) and pay those fees. But when I want to now send those coins to my Ledger, the fee is like 50% of the altcoin holding.

WTF?

Then if I want to one day sell ( months later ) its the same back to Kucoin or any exchange.

How are you getting around this? Some of these coins would have to Moon 100x in a row to even make it worth my while to hold and sell them at that rate.

Are you all only doing ETH and BTC?

I'm 90%+ in on the Ethereum ecosystem. Even though I am super bullish and love it, it is not ready for prime time at all. Even after the merge in 3 weeks gas prices will still be an issue for a while. But, you have to watch https://etherscan.io/gastracker for low Gwei when transacting. Yes, it's not worth it if you are bringing in anything under $100 into exchanges, then you might as well keep it there, unless like you said 100x, the little fees from Coinbase and gas fees will knock that down. I do more holding because of the bear, and last year did more selling NFT's flipping where the gains were high and fees were a part of the game.

I took a serious fall back from cryptos.

I did great when things were volatile and trending upward but lately, it's all about the "HODL" imo and as mentioned before, THE FEES!

@eliquid I feel the same way. Everytime you try to run a transaction where gas is required, you feel depressed from seeing what you lose.

I do have a VeChain altcoin I'm holding a bit of................. and hoping it spikes.
I like the chances of ETH as well.

Beyond that, I've felt my time is better invested elsewhere unless I'm going to dedicate myself 100% to day trading

Next week is merge and CPI report. Just saying if you are looking to exit some ETH/DAPPS there could be a pump then dump if CPI is lower again than expected and Merge is happening. Be on the lookout to exit, if your not a HODL'r.

Next week is merge and CPI report. Just saying if you are looking to exit some ETH/DAPPS there could be a pump then dump if CPI is lower again than expected and Merge is happening. Be on the lookout to exit, if your not a HODL'r.

how high of a pump?

It's been a bit quiet on the crypto front. Let's check in on buttcoin. Exactly 1 year ago today it was at it's highest price. Some people in this thread even stated "bitcoin will always go up".

Let's check in:

WYqpRpt.png

Yet I'm the bad guy with FUD and labelled a "hater".

rdG9ltB.gif

I warned you guys that shit was a game of musical chairs... I don't hear any more music.

BTC will likely retrace before it reaches 15k on the dot, been saying that for months now and each time, well... Conversely, if BTC DOES fall under 15k, all hell will then begin to break loose in a volume death spiral because way too much effort has and is being made to keep this propped up over. Anyone who is getting stuck here is trying to treat this shit like a long term hold and doesn't know a thing about trading and volume so yeah, these lessons are not cheap (fk the "HODL" mentality, learn to read candle charts and trade). Traders don't care about the price, they care about the levels and support/resistance. If you're setting proper stops, you're not going to get rekd, end of story.

Do or die time with BTC currently. If 15.5 doesn't hold up, this will likely be the start of a volume death spiral. This is the level now where things can get propped back up super quick. Doing all it can to hold around 16k but breaking down pretty fast. This would be a good place to look at a quick scalp, only on confirmation of a sharp retrace (i.e. buy into the strength IF it happens), targeting about 3% if the bull idea applies. It will be obvious on the chart if that happens.

Crazy to think how much money has been made
and now lost, since this post started in 2020

@SmokeTree , what do you think will happen now after all of this related to the FTX fallout?

BlockFi's going to come back, I believe...............

They say KuCoin is about to get slammed
People believe the same of Nexo

Solana's pretty much a casualty of choosing bad company

And does anyone think SBF will actuall get charged and politicians should have to pay the money back they were donated?

Funnier part.................. People predicted this would happen long ago as a prelude to regulation. They said someone would be the sacrificial lamb... A gift to Moloch for decentralized currency takeover.. I kind of believe SBF was. Shit.......... just one glance at his character habits in a TV interview from his posture to facial expressions, let me know he's not 100% normal.

This could be the last chance to make a ton of money or all the chips could be lost.

@SmokeTree , what do you think will happen now after all of this related to the FTX fallout?
I think this will lead to a lot more regulation as far as the financial practices of the exchanges as well as what coins/tokens are going to end up being the survivors. Governments are going to see this as a way to try to get their hands on all the pies and all kinds of new "regulations" are going to sprout. This will have the same effect as the "war on drugs" and will scare enough people to give the illusion of it working. Think people are being scared into disclosing their crypto holdings now, just wait for what's to come. This will also lead to more crypto dark pools which will screw with the chart if you're looking at the tape and trying to match things up. As long as price stays above 15.5k and there is strong rejection of lower prices at that level, 15.5k is likely the bottom, IMO. If it falls under that, crypto is in serious trouble if it doesn't immediately revert and I can see BTC getting as low as 3k in that case.

Digital IDs
Cash withdrawal limits
ultimate recession & a war
whats really going on?

Fog of war bro.

I have a bunch of stupid cereal questions.

Are log files incrementally valuable enough to be a unit of exchange?
Under what circumstances are log files valuable enough to be a unit of exchange?
What is the impact of redundancy on the value of any particular log file?

Last edited:
Anyone kept up with all the deaths of people involved with the crypto exchange founders and tycoons?

There's at least 6 ..........
The one who typed a message about CIA and Mossad coming to kill him then literrlly ended up found drowned on a beach in PR... crazy stuff

You think we'll ever get an answer?

I'm no crypto bro but from what I gather what made these exchanges attractive was the ability for criminals to move money anonymously. It also seems because many of these exchanges aren't/weren't regulated or audited like a traditional exchange they don't/didn't have the capital reserves to meet large withdrawal demands. If a gangster gives you millions and comes to collect it and you don't have it well.. people get died.

I'm no crypto bro but from what I gather what made these exchanges attractive was the ability for criminals to move money anonymously. It also seems because many of these exchanges aren't/weren't regulated or audited like a traditional exchange they don't/didn't have the capital reserves to meet large withdrawal demands. If a gangster gives you millions and comes to collect it and you don't have it well.. people get died.

Only 1 of those people had more liabilities than assets; And the 1 that didnt............. is only suspected bc they cant understand where he put the money

Binance CEO got called out live on CNBC last week over lack of liquidity. My point about none of them being audited like real exchanges also stands. I've never put any money into this scam and never will. The industry will be a smoldering heap by the end of 2023.

Binance CEO got called out live on CNBC last week over lack of liquidity. My point about none of them being audited like real exchanges also stands. I've never put any money into this scam and never will. The industry will be a smoldering heap by the end of 2023.

I think everyone has forgotten what happened with the banking industry.

Prior to the whole FDIC insuring 250k in deposits... every time there was a recession or downturn, there was a run on the banks and all of them would COLLAPSE. The cycle repeated itself over and over.

Yet here we are depositing "crypto" into exchanges with zero guarantee.

Has the past century taught us nothing? Apparently not.

Back