Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

@SmokeTree can you analyzet he token LOTX

NVbiCJn.png

Definitely not an expert here so take my opinion with a grain of salt, of course, haha. Right now price is at pretty strong support. It has to either bounce here or it will break down to about .066 - .050, IMO. You want to have a good break over .093 or better, closer to .095 with about 2-3x the normal volume to break through and have the move be legit and hold. If it breaks under .085 then I'd be worried. This also doesn't have a lot of volume like SHIB, ETH, BTC, DOGE so it's going to be one of those things that runs on news then reverts back. I'm looking at the 3 month 1hr chart to see where previous support/resistance levels have been established and you can see this one has been at .09 several times and there's also a lot of volume at that price and on up to .11. If someone told me I had to trade this one right now, I'd be looking for entry about .095 for a starter position and add more as the volume justifies the moves.

Last edited:
@SmokeTree

Wow... S&P/CCs took a dive today... glad i was traded out into a stable coin this week.

When is the bottom going to hit though? I want to buy some ETH.. it's under $3k again

Debating if I should go in on it

Market and Crypto are matching the Fed future rate hike. Priced in today for future. Follow your instincts it will springboard. So many bargains in alt coins that are real projects. If Elon buys Twitter, I hate to say it but Doge will boom, because he will pump his own bags by making it available on Twitter.

Market and Crypto are matching the Fed future rate hike. Priced in today for future. Follow your instincts it will springboard. So many bargains in alt coins that are real projects. If Elon buys Twitter, I hate to say it but Doge will boom, because he will pump his own bags by making it available on Twitter.

what do you think the chances are he'll actually get it?

If I were to guess at a bounce for SPY, I'd say around $415 if it doesn't start bouncing around $425. I agree that DOGE will likely have a hype based volume spike if Musk gets the Twitter deal. I've got alerts for DOGE set for a break over .146, .186 and then over .267. I'll also say that if the Twitter thing doesn't fall through, I'd be considering shorting it back to $40. If it can't break $50, we're likely going to see that anyway.

Takes volume to hold a price that high and when that dries up, it's normally a freefall back to previous support cause you got sellers looking at the sideways consolidation thinking "this is the best it's gonna be" cause market makers are sitting there gauging sentiment and shaking trees to shake out the paper hands before bringing it back to hit buyers again. They already know where that's going to be cause they see where most of the limit orders are set. I only look at news to try to explain a move to me or to tell me to set an alert cause "a thing may happen". I never buy/sell based on anything other than what the chart/volume is telling me. Alerts are free, why would I ever just let my capital ride on something not moving or moving down, simply no reason if I can just wait for whatever breakout to happen first, then buy into the strength of that. Again, I'm not an expert, just doing what works for me.

Still on my target of $0.00002211 with $SHIB. Volume is justifying this so far. Needs to hold under $0.00002389 or stick close to it to continue the down move, IMO.
Y2zsknU.png

Wow. Not sure what happened the last 48 hours. But the volatility this week's pretty much insane

I was about $2 off on the SPY bounce, but looks like it was at 413 and not 415 like I was guessing. Still on the 0.00002211 target for SHIB but may take a starter a bit higher and average down to either catch it all on the way back up or add to a higher level if it breaks. Crypto and the markets are algo driven, have been for a long time and a bunch of free thinking people sometimes get in the way of that with news hype and all. That's what I think we've seen lately. It's basically a game of take it up till we hit mass sellers, sell and take a short position, short it back till there are some buyers. Shake out the weak hands by whipsawing the price. Bring price lower and lower and continue the short till mass buyers or accumulate at points of consolidation (chart/volume will show this). Trade inside the levels both long and short. That's the way I look at it anyway.

0.00002211 target with SHIB reached. Took longer than I thought because of all the hype spikes with news and such. It may dip as low as 0.00001900 but I'm looking for retracement to about 0.000027 kind of quickly but needs more volume pressure. Stop set at 0.00002113 and will let it stop me out early if this continues lower and I'm wrong about the retrace.
daspQK9.png

I'm wondering if we're in the recession now. These hits have been pretty bad. BUT it's great for those who have the funds to buy. Now is an amazing opportunity to reset your future. If it gets worse though....................... Sheesh!

Think it may be time for the retracements to upside (looking at charts). All this stuff is algo driven. UXVY super tanking and SPY on the up move. SPY has strong support at $415 but under that is a sharp fall to $300 pretty easily and that's why it has been struggling to hold there and accumulate. Market makers almost always bring things as low as possible before starting the up move. Have to accumulate huge positions over time and shake out the weak hands with whipsawing the price. News and hype only fuck up the algo briefly, otherwise take a serious look at support/resistance and things like 200EMA, VWAP, Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average and most importantly volume.

I used to study tons of chart patterns but really, all that's fun and all but overcomplicates something that could be a bit easier to see. The reason most indicators work anyway is a lot of people are looking at them and trading off of them which makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Personally, I'm looking for some cheap UVXY and will catch on a sharp retrace and take a starter position.

Just sold UVXY at $19.45 and going to wait till the next supertank to buy back in. Looking at $PYPL today and thinking we may be at a bottom at $79-$80 so took a starter position. Crypto looks like it's getting ready for possible pop, not sure yet but volatility building nicely to almost perfect storm for bounce. With today's market, I'm not long on anything really for more than a few days. I see people getting Rekd trying to hold long term and wait out the storms.

Just sold UVXY at $19.45 and going to wait till the next supertank to buy back in. Looking at $PYPL today and thinking we may be at a bottom at $79-$80 so took a starter position. Crypto looks like it's getting ready for possible pop, not sure yet but volatility building nicely to almost perfect storm for bounce. With today's market, I'm not long on anything really for more than a few days. I see people getting Rekd trying to hold long term and wait out the storms.

Yeah, people used to laugha t me when i said..... Cryptos has a long war coming , i'd be careful about going long term with a large amount

Those people now... are crying

BUT, i do think it will come around either way. just long term is more long than sme thought and they see with obviou reason now, why pulling profit earlier would have been a good idea

This day in history 180 days ago was peak buttcoin:

KT778wW.png

This is what happens when the money supply runs dry.

And the big drop from 2 days ago was cause of the Fed rate hike - 1/2 a percent. Pretty high.

And now factor in margin calls.

Where is the money going to come from for the return to great heights?

This day in history 180 days ago was peak buttcoin:

KT778wW.png

This is what happens when the money supply runs dry.

And the big drop from 2 days ago was cause of the Fed rate hike - 1/2 a percent. Pretty high.

And now factor in margin calls.

Where is the money going to come from for the return to great heights?

Money can't disappear
Its just whales eating the Plankton and shrimp

They will run it back up and eat again after the money is put back into the economy

This is being said to be the greatest shift of wealth we'll see in our generation...........

If we're doing this by volume, this is what I see with BTC. If I go by the candles here (each candle is 1M), I'm seeing strong rejection of lower prices at 30k. Under that is a huge gap down till about 12-13k. Not much interest on the way down below 30k here unless there's gap filling (why would there be interest at those prices now?). SPY has a similar thing I was mentioning at $415. There's pretty much a freefall to $300 if it doesn't correct. If I look at the faster charts like the 3-5 day, I can see accumulation. If this doesn't super tank, it has no where to go but up? Where does the money for the up move come from? Elon Musk, shark tank guy (I don't want those shows) or whoever else is the guru of the week posts on Social Media, causes enough volume to pop BTC back up, rising tide, etc. Alternative is full on recession if this breaks and BTC to 12k then 3k. Again, I don't hold things long term, there are plenty of good trade opportunities on the long/short side no matter what the market, as long as volatility and high volume are there.

1ym0k29.png

If we're doing this by volume, this is what I see with BTC. If I go by the candles here (each candle is 1M), I'm seeing strong rejection of lower prices at 30k. Under that is a huge gap down till about 12-13k. Not much interest on the way down below 30k here unless there's gap filling (why would there be interest at those prices now?). SPY has a similar thing I was mentioning at $415. There's pretty much a freefall to $300 if it doesn't correct. If I look at the faster charts like the 3-5 day, I can see accumulation. If this doesn't super tank, it has no where to go but up? Where does the money for the up move come from? Elon Musk, shark tank guy (I don't want those shows) or whoever else is the guru of the week posts on Social Media, causes enough volume to pop BTC back up, rising tide, etc. Alternative is full on recession if this breaks and BTC to 12k then 3k. Again, I don't hold things long term, there are plenty of good trade opportunities on the long/short side no matter what the market, as long as volatility and high volume are there.

1ym0k29.png

that would pretty much mean our economy's in the shitter..... BTC pretty much parraellels stock market........

I've been saying it now for a week... we're in the recession. It's obvious.

5 day chart. Same rejection of lower prices at 30k I was mentioning. It hits 30k and volume props it back up. Sure looks like accumulation to me. Standing in line at the 711 the other day and watching at least 50 lottery tickets get bought in the line of 2 people I was in, despite the economy tells me there will always be buyers as long as there's a thing to gamble on. It's pretty cut and dried to me at this point. Either BTC breaks above and stay above 30 and goes back to like 35-36.4 or it falls under 30k and a supertank happens into volume death. I'll go with the chart that's showing me that right now 30 is strong support. The chart has no idea what the economy or the Fed is doing and I'll go with what the volume tells me. Volume precedes price.
jkgpxiV.png

5 day chart. Same rejection of lower prices at 30k I was mentioning. It hits 30k and volume props it back up. Sure looks like accumulation to me. Standing in line at the 711 the other day and watching at least 50 lottery tickets get bought in the line of 2 people I was in, despite the economy tells me there will always be buyers as long as there's a thing to gamble on. It's pretty cut and dried to me at this point. Either BTC breaks above and stay above 30 and goes back to like 35-36.4 or it falls under 30k and a supertank happens into volume death. I'll go with the chart that's showing me that right now 30 is strong support. The chart has no idea what the economy or the Fed is doing and I'll go with what the volume tells me. Volume precedes price.
jkgpxiV.png
Do you want to buy my DOGE @ $0.51? I'll sell to you for $0.25.

Do you want to buy my DOGE @ $0.51? I'll sell to you for $0.25.
No but I'll buy/trade it at the bounce over and over at 0.10 for 1-3% till that changes then I'll trade the new level.

What you guys are seeing are margin calls. It's critical to understand why this is happening, short video:

--

So think logically here guys, if 70% of cryptocurrency is bought on margin and there is a single slide, it will trigger margin calls/emails from the broker.

And in a lot of cases like the video states you may go to sleep and wake up to your assets sold because of "high volatility". And that's what going to cause if there automated sales? Further drops, causing further margin calls.

It's a death spiral.

And the worse part is there is no NEW FUNDING sources. PERIOD.

That volume you guys are looking at are people trying to prop up the price, but again, you can't do that forever without a new source of funds. Looking at chart is fine, but there are people and institutions making decisions behind those charts. It's not magic. They can only keep up for so long.

They have shareholders and principles that are going to hold them accountable.

But no one seems to have an answer where the money is going to come from. Okay.

Be careful cause inflation just hit 8.3%.

Bitcoin is simple a foreshadowing of worse events to come... Margin debt is out of control:

TfpCSat.png

What's the next step little brother Jay Powell can do?

Lol Its not like it's just cryptos............. that's what gets me, 'crypto haters' are foaming at the mouth to say 'i told you so'

But this is a recession we are NOW IN...... it's not coming, it's here and been here for some months I'd speculate

Driven by the push of war and Pandemic

And what's worse.............. it seems this may get worse than where we are, or at least.. could......

Now, China allegedly wanting to take over Taiwan...........

North Korea's waiting on the sideline to join the fiesta

And European countries are picking sides....................

And even the United States.. the internal racism and mental instability issues acrosss society are DEEP and dividing the world's biggest nation into a shit show

I didn't think this would happen to be honest but at this point, it kinda does look like we're not so far from an event of world war, which would definitely send a lot of problems into all financial spaces

Crypto is 1 other egg thats been cracked in the cart of the wolrd

Back