Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

There are a few services which allow you to invest in SEO websites as a group. I forgot the name.

I could easily see them become more common.

When do you think it will happen?

Either way, havent lost yet.

Still trying to buy more right now . I'm not selling anything these days, unless I see a serious Turnover. Just HODLing

Word has it, SHIB's going to spike because of METAVERSE project

I'm far from the most pofficient trader here but I am much! better at it that SEO LOL

I don't dabble in the latest project, coin, fad (even if they are here to stay)

I go by technical analysis and the top crypto in Coinmarketcap.

Yep there are so many opportunities but I like to concentrate on old school that works, not the latest coin or word of mouth.

If say SHIB spike's, I really couldn't care less. It's when there is data spanning a year or two, then invest when the time is right on the weekly or monthly. That spike in Doge last year, couldn't care less.

It's my belief you are investing for the longterm when the market is in a good place, not trying to catch the next spike. That is gambling.

If you look at the 4hr, the Daily and compare to the Weekly its so much more benefit to invest on the weekly and monthly rather than keep guessing on the Daily.

Zoom out.. just go by the weekly and the monthly and get on with life, SEO, Digital Marketing while Crypto does it's thing, then just ride the weekly/monthlys. The % ROI is very near to if you traded the Daily (if you were a good trader) so cut that shit out lol

I'm not going to give to much away but just look at the weekly and strength of the market.

I have lost all my money in crypto before. I think it was like 2017? Not sure, but I basically Invested in some money and profited. And so one of my friends invest all his money and made good % from it. My dumbass obviously did the same after seeing him make that much. I did even dumber shit after losing money like day trading. (I day traded based on how I felt like if the coin was gonna go up or not, NOT EVEN like some sort of technique or chart reading or anything.)

I am never investing in crypto or stocks again, my friend (not the one who invested in crypto) had been telling me not to invest in bitcoin/crypto and he made me realize I was literally just gambling. It legit gave a TON of dopamine just looking at the charts go up and down. I stopped doing whatever business I was doing back then just to check crypto stats daily. Glad I learned this lesson early in life, it wasn't a lot of money but it was all I had.
You have got that totally wrong there.

If you are day trading and don't know what you are doing, for the love of god stop it.

Day trading to try and make money if you don't know how to trade will suck your soul dry and any demo or real account. Just learn how to trade and transfer those skills to the weekly and the monthly, the returns are extreamly significant and you will keep your sanity.

So what if you missed the runup up until 2017?

The runup from the start of 2020 for ETHUSD for example was 1900%, just because the market is doing a weekly retrace means absolutly nothing.

Do you think those who invested in the Stock market lost their shit and threw their toys in the corner over a weekly retrace? nope, the rode the weekly and monthly waves and didnt look at it as greed which so many seem to be doing, instant buck, i want money NOW!

Save month in the bank, when the time is right then you put it in an asset of your choice. Until then, stop day trading.. 15 min, 1hr, 4h, stop it :smile:

Investing in crypto is not gambling, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Day trading is gambling if you don't know how to trade
Investing at the WRONG! time, is a dumb thing to do but not gambling as you said yourself, blockchain is here to stay so you contradicted yourself there lol.

Learning the pattern, strength, weekly, monthly and compared to say the Dow Jones means the crypto market will have MORE runups just as the stock market has for over 100 years.

Nope the % gain may not be as much as prices go higher but they will OUTRANK the % ROI on Stocks in an insane way as they have continued to do so.

It sounds like you brought crypto at the top in 2017 and again around mid 2021?

if that's the case then you have done exactly what most of the public do and bought at the top as they have no idea what they are doing.

Watch where the bottoms are (ish), yeah you will miss a few weeks when it rises again but you will get a huge part of the next wave.

It's not hard to invest and make a shit ton, watch the weekly and the strength of the market. It sounds simple but it really is when you cut out 99% of the rubbish they show you on YouTube. Ignore it all :smile:

Biden = kinda feeling like a disaster of a president

Supporting Nazi's
back-door deals with Ukraine
the comments on television about diff ethnic groups
Gas prices.................
now trying to con Venezuela for oil since Russia's out
he's the reason NATO pushed into Russia

i mean.. no politician is good but this seems like a disaster coming

now crypto issues -
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...disaster-for-us-industry-ex-treasury-official

Good Luck America

other news..Bitcoin Depot just installed it's 7000th ATM in the USA
https://www.cspdailynews.com/technologyservices/bitcoin-depot-deploys-7000th-cryptocurrency-atm

Last edited:
Food for thought.

Nice quote from this video:

20-25% profits, cash out
Why?
You can always get back in and make that profit again, if you see that it's range bound
A Lion just rolls in and takes it after the Lioness kills it.

My best play this year was getting into XLM after the Ukrainian war started. Being it's heavily tied to Ukraine, it dropped to 17cents.

Knew it would go up.......... It's already at 24cents.

I just wonder what it's 'range' will be.

Jumping between two galloping horses.

Cryptos has been my best investment of last 10 years

I used to sit on the sidelines and talk like you.

Had i jumped on those galloping horses earlier, could have been the best of my lifeitme.

Cryptos has been my best investment of last 10 years

I used to sit on the sidelines and talk like you.

Had i jumped on those galloping horses earlier, could have been the best of my lifeitme.
Meme response. You know nothing about how much I have invested in crypto.

I'm looking at the current move with BTC. To me it looks like it's going to break down at or before 47.5k and if so, likely move towards 44.2 then 39. Looking for volume to support/validate the up move and it looks like it's currently breaking down. Possible bull trap.

SHIB............... I may just sit $$$ on it , just because. The branding is so huge... and the owners are pushing through the fog and FOMO to find a solution. It could have another breakout

I moved some of my BTC around for the first time since 2017 and man... it works so much better.

In 2017 there was more "need" for other coins because with BTC fees at $20 a transaction it was not very practical for low-cost things. But now the fees are under .10 pretty much and you are gonna get transferred in the next block.

I'm bullish on BTC over the next 10 years, bearish on 99% of the other crap that does not seem to offer any additional utility beyond BTC.

I'm bullish on BTC too, with CashApp and Strike making it super easy to transact on the Lightning network is close to free. Now with the latest announcements that Jack Mallers is making huge deals with big brands and major merchants like Shopify, Walmart, and Mcdonalds etc.... I'm also looking at Stacks (building apps on Bitcoin) as 2017 Ethereum market cap. Moving way faster than I imagined.

I'm calling 30k on BTC - liquidity is drying up fast and Biden has to squash inflation before he croaks it or is committed to a care home.

30K over the next few months and rebound to ATH Q3 this year.

There's that 39k on BTC I was looking for. Looking for possible break under to about 36.2. This is also the point where there could be a hype rally. Volume is weak currently though and I'd never buy anything purely on speculation cause I like to trade vs gamble. Waiting for Volume to show which way this is going. I'm still thinking bearish for now.

Ya'll really think bitcoin is going to save ya'll? Trillionaires, eh... fucking delusional.

4MQgdf6.jpg

It solves ZERO problems. Nerd money. Musical chairs.

Ya'll really think bitcoin is going to save ya'll
From what? BTC is just another thing with volume to trade. No Volume, no trade, simple as that. Volume precedes everything, fuck the news, fuck the opinions, just look at the chart and trade.

Just locked in 11%+ profit on SHIB. Had been planning an entry at 0.00002211 based on volume price analysis and am manually moving my stops up as the price goes up as I don't like trailing stops much when I'm sitting right there.

Bitcoin started it all. Nerd money will eventually become mainstream digital US dollars (which will track everything you do, and is smart for IRS and bad for the cheaters). Who here was a nerd with dial-up modem and surfing BBS back in the day? Did you get on the internet with a Free AOL CD? History repeating in tech, get involved adopt early or wait for them to AOL you.

VERY INTERESTING, watching Crypto/S&P this last week

I'm def playing for profits right now. 10% gains. Nice and Slow.

ABC coin to Stable Coin...and return when it's bck moving

The whales are pumping heavy ow to get all they can before recession. The question, how bad will the recession be.

Last edited:
I think BTC is going to stay at or below 40k without a hype based volume spike. I'm looking at 0.000022 again as well with SHIB for reentry. This will be my 8th successful trade with SHIB just basing the whole thing on VPA (Volume Price Analysis). No idea what's going on with the news, doesn't really matter to me.

rnwKLeJ.png

I think BTC is going to stay at or below 40k without a hype based volume spike. I'm looking at 0.000022 again as well with SHIB for reentry. This will be my 8th successful trade with SHIB just basing the whole thing on VPA (Volume Price Analysis). No idea what's going on with the news, doesn't really matter to me.

rnwKLeJ.png

Cheers to the information. I hope you're right. I'll definitely be watching.

The war and Covid have shredded all my prior thoughts. Mainly short term but also some long term ideas.

I'm trying to catch 10%-15% gaps .

Venezuelan real estate might become the hottest thing to buy if war against Russia keeps escalating.

I am keeping something on XLM however. The War made that coin a bright light for me b/c the polarizing influence Ukraine has on people and XLM is well-associated with Ukraine

Last edited:
I'm trying to catch 10%-15% gaps .
Most of my trades are day trades and short term swing trades on the long side and I'm going for about 3-5%. My strategy is to chart out the strongest support/resistance levels on several timelines and plan my trades based on what volume (esp relative volume) is doing and if there are whales in the water at that time. Volume reveals the whales, candles reveal the intent. Most of the price action is algo based and set by market makers that understand trading psychology and exactly how and where to set bull/bear traps. I only use things like news as indicators and would never buy something that was going down or just sitting there because of someone's opinion or a news article. The only thing that exists to me is volume, to the extent that if I couldn't see volume, I'd give up trading all together. If I remove all the "but the news said" stuff and remove the emotion and stick to pure technical analysis, I do a lot better consistently so that's why I trade like I do now.

Most of my trades are day trades and short term swing trades on the long side and I'm going for about 3-5%. My strategy is to chart out the strongest support/resistance levels on several timelines and plan my trades based on what volume (esp relative volume) is doing and if there are whales in the water at that time. Volume reveals the whales, candles reveal the intent. Most of the price action is algo based and set by market makers that understand trading psychology and exactly how and where to set bull/bear traps. I only use things like news as indicators and would never buy something that was going down or just sitting there because of someone's opinion or a news article. The only thing that exists to me is volume, to the extent that if I couldn't see volume, I'd give up trading all together. If I remove all the "but the news said" stuff and remove the emotion and stick to pure technical analysis, I do a lot better consistently so that's why I trade like I do now.

News plays an importance.

I've had hand in certain coins, doing their Google News publishings.

I've literally turned a coin from a $6k budget to a 6-figure budget

I've also worked with 1 token that went from unknown last year to a $6-Million fully diluted market cap ($1MM+ value)..................all fromnews

Coins definitely pump from news.

It's all about the actual usability of the token after that point. News reaches the people who have the money to invest, MORE SO THE SMALL GUYS, which hold the true power. The news orchestrates an army behind a token when done properly.

Last edited:
Nice volume spike to the downside with SHIB that I've been looking for. Looks like the test of $000026 didn't hold after consolidation and now time to bring things back down till we hit buyers again. Still on target for $0.00002211 or so to consider entry for the move back to the upside. Needs to break under $00002445 and I'm hoping will consolidate again a bit before a continuation towards 0.000021. Eyes peeled on 3m chart and volume cause 0.00002450 is also a strong support point. Cliffhanger here, haha.

Nice volume spike to the downside with SHIB that I've been looking for. Looks like the test of $000026 didn't hold after consolidation and now time to bring things back down till we hit buyers again. Still on target for $0.00002211 or so to consider entry for the move back to the upside. Needs to break under $00002445 and I'm hoping will consolidate again a bit before a continuation towards 0.000021. Eyes peeled on 3m chart and volume cause 0.00002450 is also a strong support point. Cliffhanger here, haha.

Great call.

I'm hoping to find a 15-20% gap this week.

Looks like a trend currently,. Weekly pumps.

@SmokeTree can you analyzet he token LOTX

Do you think this will have another chance of spiking?

Back