Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

I traded out my SHIBs after a nice profit into stable coin hoping this curent fall will bottom out and I can re-up.

As for the US 'threat' concept.. you're crazy if you think all these coins aren't controlled by somebody who' a major player to begin with.

"Decentralized by a random guy nobody knows"
aka Big Brother... probably

either that or the Govt's already figuring out their advantage.

A lot of Bitcoin = controlled by major US universities, government figures, etc........... Tons of the Whales = US entites

With METAverse now being pushed by faceboko

Will the crypto coin "MANA" aka Decentralandia take off?

They birthed the land concept in cryptos... i'm watching clotsely. Up ~60% so far today

Not going to lie, the last time I really messed with crypto was when bitcoin reached $18k a few years back. Logged into the old Coinbase account less than a week ago after seeing the Shiba crazy, bought some, sold some for a decent return a day later, now I'm addicted.

Straight gambling. Doubling money after 3 days with some Jasmy coin, riding the wave. 20% gains in 45 minutes.

Too bad I didn't go in when I got my first piece of coin:
atw9kcl.jpg

Looking at the purchases, everything has gone up. Buying Bitcoin at $6k, Eth at $685, Lite at $42...

Crazy, I know exactly what I was doing back then. Got out of the Marine Corps a few weeks prior and was looking for ways to make money online. Less than a month later I published my first ebook. 2 years later made my first $$$ website.

ACH <
AMP <

These 2 coins. I LIKE HOW THEY LOOK ... Very sexy!

Super cheap now.

If ACH gets listed on Binance, as they already have some sort of partnership deal that was announced and there's a page apparently on Binance that's ghosted but you can find it via google search

if it gets listed on Binance.... Easy 5x+ return

i bought in at .06cents

Planning to hold for 1 year.

So, I've been super bullish on things Web3 (I'm the one that is in it for the tech first, in which the money will follow).

Yesterday, I received my first airdrop from ENS as my first introduction to the blockchain early this year was through domaining. By just owning a domain, making it my primary reverse record, and then owning another I registered over 8 years I received a nice amount almost 400 ENS. I could have had almost doubled if I stayed in Discord because I did belong to their Discord and left last month as a cleanup of too many projects I'm following. The price is fluctuating with all the claims buy/sells but I'm up around $15k-$20k and it's not 24 hours yet. I plan on holding because this one is a big one as Coinbase is a top delegate and they want to be involved.

I also have been awarded another airdrop coming soon as an early supporter, just because I was in their discord for a Fantasy Sports DAO called LeagueDAO. This one is a long shot, but it didn't cost me anything, I did buy 4 of their player NFL NFT's, because I want to play, I am guaranteed next season NFT replacement team (also, I think they will reward again for early adopter of that).

My takeaway is even if you think this is all one big negative Nancy Ponzie, stick your head in and do some research for free, join a Discord for free, ask questions for free etc.... A lot of genuine projects are rewarding people for being early and being a user. Rumor is MetaMask is going to do an airdrop next.

This reminds me of when I was a part of WickedFire as a lurker. I learned who the players with Golden Nugget SEO info (CCarter, GrindStone, etc..) and who the good marketplace sellers were. It takes time to weed out the charlatans, scammers, pumpers, and now my Twitter feed is nothing but the (CCarters,Grindstones of Web3). I find the little inner circle players who are connected to each other's projects, who the big VC's, seeders, advisors and are backing good projects and dip my toe in Discord and maybe buy.

Anyone else get airdrops of other projects?

I never ask to have anything banned, but I am very tempted to ask for Crypto to be banned.

I'm honestly sick and tired of everyone I know trying to sell me their memecoins.

This isn't something that will change the world, this is the online poker fad on repeat.

I'm honestly sick and tired of everyone I know trying to sell me their memecoins.
Man, I was in Improv today and 4 people brought up bitcoin and all these fucking coins they had. I went on a rant and told them "bitcoin isn't going to save them". They didn't like me after that... They loved me.

kjqGX1R.gif

I was at a bar this afternoon talking to a girl from my office. Another across the bar was making eye contact but looking anxious and nervous. I was like wtf, hmm, odd. She was there with a couple, so she was the 3rd wheel. Some dude kept walking up and talking to her and showing her shit on his phone. I wasn't paying too close attention but every-time I looked at her he was showing her shit on the phone. She had that fake smile on, nodding and looking at him talk.

I didn't think anything of it till I went to the bathroom, and she was there. Unfortunately I was on the phone, but she said "Hi!" all excited. I said "What's going on?" as I tried to pass her - I don't need drama. She jumped in front of me blocking my way. I'm like WTF, I don't know this girl. I had to stop my phone conversation, and I look at her dead in her eyes and said, "I hope that fucker is not talking to you about bitcoin."

She burst out laughing and the girls in the ladys' room burst out laughing too (door was open cause of Covid).

Turns out, he was.

riOCnQ3.gif

Are you guys sick in the fucking head?!?! There were 8 girls in the bathroom angrily talking aggressively to ME about how they are sick of these guys talking about crypto. I'm just trying to take a piss. "Ladies I'm in the same fucking boat!" They were acting like I was Satoshi.

I bought a round for the group of girls when I got back. Other girl went back to the 3rd wheel, she was not happy. Goddamn guys! No one gives a fuck about your goddamn jpegs and NFTs!!

That dude fucked up a great opportunity cause he was going on and on about buttcoin. She was there to FUCK. And this clown is talking about jpegs... wtf

Buttcoin is not going to save you guys... just my public service announcement for the month.

Fuck off and Happy Thanksgiving!

Bring back the like button.

Someone better check in on the bitcoiners...

Coinbase just added a few new coin ... super cheap.. 1 cent and 1 that's under 1 cent

I figure some may want to try their hand. Hold 1 year.

Coinbase adds shitcoins weekly now you have to be more specific.

I bought some crypto the last week, so now I'm officially part of the cult.

It looks like we are near or at peak. If you believe in your bag then you are not worried and will hold until the next bull. But, if you are a speculator, meme coins, pump/dumpers then I would look for an exit. The builders love the bear market so they can build their tech without noise and the next bull will make more people financially independent.

Signs we are at or near peak? Major brands into NFT's, Melania Trump has an NFT, South Park making fun and a lot of you are already tired of hearing about Crypto from your gardner to a bartender. The tech is real, but this .com bubble cycle is not yet the time, and the tech is not ready yet (3-5) more years and then it will be normal tech (music, real estate, WordPress plugins, little gas fees etc..).

It looks like we are near or at peak. If you believe in your bag then you are not worried and will hold until the next bull. But, if you are a speculator, meme coins, pump/dumpers then I would look for an exit. The builders love the bear market so they can build their tech without noise and the next bull will make more people financially independent

Ok, so what does this mean?

I just bought a little bit, can afford to lose it all, easy, but what is the play here?

Does this mean that crypto will bottom out for 1-2 years before it makes sense buying in again?

Ok, so what does this mean?

I just bought a little bit, can afford to lose it all, easy, but what is the play here?

Does this mean that crypto will bottom out for 1-2 years before it makes sense buying in again?
The little you bought, was it because you like the tech or pure speculation (doge/shiba)?

The market is frothy, and I only got in in May of this year, but after finally getting grounded finding my community/tech I'm staked earning passively in their pools. Ready to bear it out.

The people I respect say the bear markets are rough, but those who stuck out that last 2017 bull/bear are set. This time is a little bit different as institutional money and brands have gotten in and before it was pure retail. So, I think if/when the bust happens and bear begins it may be shorter due to institutions playing it.

The pros say the same advice as in stocks: Dollar Cost Average in little by little during bear and out during bull. Rinse/Repeat

The little you bought, was it because you like the tech or pure speculation (doge/shiba)?

The market is frothy, and I only got in in May of this year, but after finally getting grounded finding my community/tech I'm staked earning passively in their pools. Ready to bear it out.

The people I respect say the bear markets are rough, but those who stuck out that last 2017 bull/bear are set. This time is a little bit different as institutional money and brands have gotten in and before it was pure retail. So, I think if/when the bust happens and bear begins it may be shorter due to institutions playing it.

The pros say the same advice as in stocks: Dollar Cost Average in little by little during bear and out during bull. Rinse/Repeat

I just bought a little bit in Bitcoin and then some shitcoins for speculation, but I generally believe in the potential of blockchain.

I'll have some more time this spring and a lot more money and honestly I would be treat it more as investing in early Microsoft or Apple or something like that.

Look for tech that has a purpose, not just speculation.

To understand why cryptocurrencies are crashing you need to understand the source and funding.

A lot of the newer people in crypto where using free money from the government and getting loans from the banks since we were at a 5,000 year historical low, 0% interest rate. We still are a 5,000 year low.

Mx0NqMt.gif

Since they kept printing money, recall the money supply, because of 0% interest, people (retail investors AND large institutions), took out loan and then went and bought crypto ON MARGINs (Bitcoin traders using up to 100-to-1 leverage are driving the wild swings in cryptocurrencies).

Resource: What Is Buying on Margin?

Again if you know margins from the stock market, basically you are betting the price will keep going up, literally no matter what. Because when the price of whatever goes down, you have to come up with more money to cover the margin.

Example: You can buy a whole bitcoin at the price of $50,000 a coin, for 10% - $5,000. If the price goes up, you cover the 90% loan, and keep the profits. But notice that means the price while on margins, HAS to go up...

With me so far?

So covering margin is not a problem when you are borrowing money at 0%, and every month you are making "gains" since the price keeps going up. Even if the price dips, you can just borrow more money.

However, now that interest rates are going up, that causes the money supply to SLOW DOWN because now it's costing 1% to borrow. Now again in the 1990s it was 15% interest rates, so 1% is not bad, but when you have large positions, every point up means less profit.

Now what happens when there is less money free money? Traders can't buy more, at least the ones that were paying 0% interest rates, which was everyone (70%+ of traders). Now the pool of traders has shrunk. So that means the price will somewhat stabilize, except - those margins from earlier means the prices has to keep going up or you have to come up with more money or sell.

Well any rational person knows, less free money, time to sell off a bit.

yFTeQc7.jpg

And that's starts the domino effect, because if a small portion of traders sell off driving the price down, the other margin traders have to come up with more money, which is no longer free or profitable, or sell.

And more selling means more margin calls, and so forth.

The only reason cryptocurrency was going up was because, like in the link above about money supply said, people were using free money to buy crypto. But now inflation is out of control so they have to slow down the supply of money, otherwise you'll be seeing $10 a gallon gas.

The money is still cheap, but 0% interest is a lot better than 1% or 2%. BUT again the people that were using those margins, have little margin to play with - pun intended!

Therefore that's why cryptocurrency is dropping. The money that was supplying the run up was money from the banks that were encouraged by the government to get it out the door no matter what.

Now I'm not a genius (I am but I'll bend the knee for this), but when you understand that the funding of cryptocurrency was by free or very cheap money at 0%, and inflation is through the roof, the government has 1 of 2 options:

1. Do nothing and your citizens will be seeing $10 a gallon gas.

2. Increase interest rates to slow down inflation. Which slows down people getting loans and buying stuff, renovations, small businesses expanding, and so on. That includes traders buying crypto and others buying real estate.

So of course I got out, inflation was out of control and therefore, unless the government wants there to be no more USA, they have to increase interest rates and therefore free money is gone, and therefore the cryptocurrency prices HAVE to drop when you have over 70% of all cryptocurrency being BOUGHT ON MARGIN!

It's not rocket surgery on what was coming... a collapse back to whatever "floor" bitcoin and these other cryptocurrencies were at.

The Fed plans on 3 rate hikes (increasing interest rates) in 2022, 3 hikes in 2023, and 2 hikes in 2024. Basically less and less free money for crypto traders.

And I can assure you those interest rates are staying high beyond 2024 for at least 2-6 years. We probably won't see any drops in rates until 2030, if even that.

Now I ask you how long to you plan on HODLing for?

In order to see cryptocurrency go back up the traders are going to need a new source of funding.

Unless Jay Powell magically decides to drop interest rates again, and has no problem with citizens paying $10 a gallon gas. Unlikely.

A bit more about what the Fed is up to and explained in a way the kids (20+ year olds) can understand:

A note, this Kyla girl is a perfect example of someone that's passionate about her subject matter and simply creating videos about her input on the subject and making online money from it. She is growing her brand and becoming recognized SIMPLY because she is showing up.

90% of success is simply showing up.

Making money on the internet is not hard guys, you just have to create content. Why not create content on a subject that you are passionate about?

2 years ago they said it was a collapse................tooo..................

Now...........All crypto prices are up from 2 years ago... even 1 year ago.

again.... here we go again from the people who can't get over the fact they are wrong

in 1 year, they will be even higher than today

OR

Compare prices from when this post started.............. to now

people who's points thrive only off 'market dips' = advice you should never listen to ... ever.. if investing

Last edited:
Odd... I literally showed over and over where the source of funding for crypto has been coming from (funding that is slowing down). There was literally no attempt to refute the data, analysis, or claim of source of funding (margins, increase in interest rates, etc). Just hope and prayers I guess.

Apparently facts are impervious to the bitcoiners. This is a religion or cult at this point.

Back