What was the last movie you watched? How was it?

The Lobster (2015) #if you are interested in intrigue & a little confusion

Check out Dogtooth from the same director. It's about parents who are overprotective in a very sick way, almost to the point where it's funny.

I watched Role Models on HBO Now last night. I had seen it a loooong time ago and didn't remember any of it. It was a riot, I haven't actually laughed out loud at a movie in a long time. But that one had a few jokes that did the job. It has Paul Rudd and Stiffler and McLovin:

XUVBNJd.jpg

@senty4love, Mulholland Drive has one of the scariest scenes ever in it, when the guy in the restaurant is recounting his dream he keeps having...

Not a movie, but drama TV series (although each episode is unrelated to other ones). Basically shows the dark side of AI, Futurism. Don't want to spoil too much.
Currently in third season. There were two episodes which were quite disturbing - White Christmas and Playtest.
MV5BZTE5NmJhYzktZDc2MS00YWFlLTlmMzItOGMyOGJmYmRjZDE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMjk0NjI@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

^ Forgot to mention - the series is called Black Mirror.

This is hands down the greatest movie, ever.

I'm literally going to throw out my TV cause there is no way anything can top this. I've seen a lot of movies, shows, and whatever, but this was not only masterfully done, the script, language, writing, WOW. It's a fucking masterpiece. It's available on Netflix. I'm deleting Netflix tonight cause that's pretty much it. That's it. Nothing else to see.

I remember that film. I torrented it.
It was good.

OP thanks for your suggestions, I'm also a fan of The Fountain.
On a different take, I just watched Extraction on Netflix - simple story but feckin great fight scenes...

Also try Baby Driver

So everyday I go to have breakfast at this coffee shop, and they've always got the travel channel on, but on the paranormal stuff. So I'm usually waiting for my coffee or while eating watching and reading the captions and this time something intrigued me.

This episode was talking about a close encounter from several decades back. A group of kids, 2 guys, 2 girls had problems with their car and broke down at a lake. 1 guy left to get help, the other stayed behind with the 2 girls. It was afternoon and turning night while they wait.

Then they saw something hovering over the trees and then land. The amount of force that it landed blew them back, even though they were 100s of feet away.

A sheriff comes by and they tell them what they saw. So the sheriff and the 1 guy go down to investigate and leave the girls in the car behind.

Then the girls see some "creature" that didn't look human. It came at them and started pounding the car. They screamed and started honking the car.

The sheriff and other guy come back and the creature was gone.

The creature disappeared, but as evidence the hood of the car had big claw marks on it from where it was pounding.

The government came in the next day, sealed the place off for MONTHS, literally removed trees, and then left.

Apparently the creature was BigFoot. The UFO Alien dropped off BigFoot in the woods, I guess to "stop by Earth", do his thing, then "disappeared".

Now if you think about it, why haven't we been able to find any traces of BigFoot? It's cause UFOs are dropping him off and he's hitching a ride with them back to where he came from. BigFoot is either an Alien or the Alien's pet.

That actually... makes sense.

I want to say it was this episode: Night Terrors and Bigfoot in the Wild

Today's episode was of a recorded rotating pyramid over the pentagon:

What's interesting is there was a movie called Immortal from back in 2004 where, get this, a pyramid appears over New York:

In the movie the God Horus was sentence to death, and had to find this special girl to procreate to create his offspring: "For even gods fear death"

So him and a some other gods come back to Earth in their pyramid, and while Horus is out doing his thing, the other gods are understanding the latest of what's going on on Earth since they left. Most of the time they spend playing Monopoly and Yahtzee.

In the movie Horus has 7 days to create an offspring.

2004 was wild.

The weird part of the pyramid was... it was slowly rotating over the Pentagon. No light was reflecting off of it or anything.

And if it's true that the US government is doing experiments alongside Aliens scientists on Mars and have a pact already with the Alien federation... Who the fuck are these pyramid Aliens?

The other guys are in spaceships that look like flying saucers, traditional "aliens".

So then you have to think about this: all these pyramids in Egypt, in South America, one in Antartica, one at the bottom of the sea near China... Are all those spaceships? OR Are they simply monuments/statues to the original gods, Horus and gang.

Why are there so many pyramids around the world? Especially within civilizations that have never cross paths - that we know of?

And more importantly how does this make me more money? And why does CCarter insist on using Horus symbolism in his content?

And BigFoot - was a fucking Alien the whole time!!! I wonder what's I'm going to discover tomorrow!

Why are there so many pyramids around the world? Especially within civilizations that have never cross paths - that we know of?

And more importantly how does this make me more money?

That ship has sailed, but you can still enjoy the show, and what a show it is, because its true and basically everything you belived about world history is wrong.

So basically this is world history:

1. Aliens
2. Atlantis
3. Sailing all over the fucking world
4. Cataclysm
5. Only ruins left

The sphinx is 10.000 years old btw.

Now you know.

For a minute there I thought you guys went full loony.

But after reading your post now I am fully convinced of the story!

Lol, what movie is that?
Iron Sky (#1 and #2).

They're real fun. Cheesy shlock with good graphics and fun ideas. Reminds me of Suckerpunch to a degree. They're kind of like adventure movies, but with the most far out scifi/conspiracy ideas in them. Sounds like it's up your alley.

Finally watched 'Ali' . I never knew Muhammed Ali was such a charismatic person. Will Smith did a great job.

Finally watched 'Ali' . I never knew Muhammed Ali was such a charismatic person. Will Smith did a great job.

Boxer movies are usually good.

Raging Bull about Rocky Marciano with D'Niro is good too and of course the Rocky series and Million Dollar Baby, but that one is tearbait.

@EyesExist @bernard After watching any footage of the guy, it's hard to believe Ali had such a low IQ.

Cinderella Man was a good boxing movie.

Saw "The Vast of Night", it's really good suspenseful flick. Worth a watch.

@bernard . Going to look that up.............Rocky of course, seen that. Million Dollar Baby , seen that. Then the other recent one that was a follow up to Rocky.... i forget the name , with the actor from Black Panther

Who said Ali had a low IQ? @Stones

Lol, what movie is that?

Funny I thought that's why you said the Nazis found something at the south pole.

Iron Sky #1 & #2: Nazis from the moon

pvBKpg6.jpg

And depending on whether the stars align and we get an Iron Sky #3, Russians on Mars:

kfpIDcG.jpg

Today I walked into the coffee shop around 10:30, talked my shit, then sat down for my food ANDDDDD then this video came across the TV screen:

The whole fucking coffee shop went nuts!

Sounds like this Iron Sky is a lot like Kung Fury, which is totally awesome.

Trailer
Full Movie

sFARAsH.png

Here we go boys and girls, The Pyramid Spaceships are official. The Pentagon has confirmed the footage is real.

The Pentagon has confirmed the authenticity of newly leaked video and images showing multiple UFO sightings by U.S. Navy personnel, as the government prepares to release a highly anticipated first-of-its-kind report on UFOs this summer.
An 18-second video shows what is described as three pyramid-shaped UFOs hovering over the warship USS Russell at night in July of 2019 off the San Diego coast. At one point, the pyramid-shaped crafts reportedly hovered 700 feet over the tail of the Russell.
This is the first video the public has seen from the July 2019 incident in which mysterious UFOs described as unmanned aerial vehicles reportedly harassed at least three U.S. warships during military exercises over multiple days — at one point matching the speed and bearing of one destroyer for 90 minutes while performing "brazen" maneuvers.
Months earlier, an FA-18 pilot reportedly used his cellphone to snap photos of three different unidentified aircrafts off the coast of Oceana in March including two UFOs dubbed the "Metalic Blimp" and "The Sphere."

It's a bit interesting - right before we turn on the Metaverse the Pyramid aliens appear. Apparently it's going to be a hot UFO summer.

Looks like my theory of the Egyptian gods returning might be valid.

Why would you have your spaceship in the shape of a pyramid? And there were 3! Not 1, not 2, but 3? The freaking holy trinity?

Are those pyramids around the world spaceships OR monuments to spaceships earlier civilizations witnessed?

And more importantly, what's BigFoot's role in all of this?

The truth is out there.

Back