What was the last movie you watched? How was it?

The Lobster (2015) #if you are interested in intrigue & a little confusion

Check out Dogtooth from the same director. It's about parents who are overprotective in a very sick way, almost to the point where it's funny.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
I watched Role Models on HBO Now last night. I had seen it a loooong time ago and didn't remember any of it. It was a riot, I haven't actually laughed out loud at a movie in a long time. But that one had a few jokes that did the job. It has Paul Rudd and Stiffler and McLovin:

@senty4love, Mulholland Drive has one of the scariest scenes ever in it, when the guy in the restaurant is recounting his dream he keeps having...

Not a movie, but drama TV series (although each episode is unrelated to other ones). Basically shows the dark side of AI, Futurism. Don't want to spoil too much.
Currently in third season. There were two episodes which were quite disturbing - White Christmas and Playtest.

^ Forgot to mention - the series is called Black Mirror.

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
This is hands down the greatest movie, ever.

I'm literally going to throw out my TV cause there is no way anything can top this. I've seen a lot of movies, shows, and whatever, but this was not only masterfully done, the script, language, writing, WOW. It's a fucking masterpiece. It's available on Netflix. I'm deleting Netflix tonight cause that's pretty much it. That's it. Nothing else to see.

bernard

BuSo Pro
I remember that film. I torrented it.
It was good.

OP thanks for your suggestions, I'm also a fan of The Fountain.
On a different take, I just watched Extraction on Netflix - simple story but feckin great fight scenes...

Also try Baby Driver