STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

The need to squeeze every penny out of every single visitor or hit mean they need to depend on search traffic or other high volume traffic sources because visitors are less likely to come back to their site willingly. Long-term overall users are going to just increase Ad Blocker if not just altogether avoid websites. I know a number of users search with Instagram for new information before resorting to Google.

100x internet speeds from 20 years ago and we are still dealing with slow loading cause of pop-ups and Ad Networks waterfalls. Wild.
Faster internet allows for autoloading video ads.

Not what I'd predict Google would be ranking in 2021 but here we are.

But I guess that's where monopolies end up. The amount of profit Google makes from search vs how much they invest into improving the product is just sad.

Finally got the message that a Google rep wants to talk to me about my campaigns, all affiliate.

I both feel vindicated and anxious.

I've never experienced google reps reaching out to my affiliate Google Ads accounts, where as they always reach out with even small biz accounts.

"He wants more. Don't you, Rocco?" "Yeah that's it!" "Will you ever get enough? Will you, Rocco?" "Well, I never have. Well I guess I won't."

Finally got the message that a Google rep wants to talk to me about my campaigns, all affiliate.

I both feel vindicated and anxious.

I've never experienced google reps reaching out to my affiliate Google Ads accounts, where as they always reach out with even small biz accounts.
I am curious as to how it went?

I am curious as to how it went?

She cancelled several times and told me to connect on LinkedIn.

I'm thinking she was unexperienced and someone told her that they don't talk to affiliates :D

Does anyone have any experience with moving to the USA legally as a self-employed individual? Figured I'd ask here before going down the rabbit hole on Google.

"Then he wanted me to tell you that obviously our public line will be that we're considering the offer but it doesn't matter what you offer. He will never recommend this to the board. You're gonna bleed cash and he's gonna bleed cash. It will never end. And maybe you'll kill him but if you don't he will aim to kill you. He will go bankrupt or go to jail before he lets you beat him. He will beat you in the business and if that doesn't work he will send people around. He will send men to kill your pets and fuck your wives and it will never be over."​

--

i am really doing it harry! i some how just got leveled up man on here. sweet fucking nelly!

Hide your wife and kids! im next level now bros! haha, come at me! haha jk

im high af and laughing my sack off! Only took me like 4 years mang!

01jdVyt.png

Source: TikTok overtook Google as the most visited website in 2021

Whelp, there you have it.

0ymKvIX.jpg

She cancelled several times and told me to connect on LinkedIn.

I'm thinking she was unexperienced and someone told her that they don't talk to affiliates :D
Don't waste your time. They usually regurgitate the recommendations that are already on Google and then tell you to increase your budget. You know... so they can make more money.

Then, when you need ACTUAL help, they tell you to contact support because they don't handle "problems".

LOL

"Every legend must come to an end."​

What a ride. I'll see ya'll on the other side of the veil my friends.

Some people might find this helpful. I have a hard time doing it, but it has helped me through some rough patches before.

Wait a minute guys... those are landing platforms:

S2BhukK.png

What the fuck was landing there that requires THIS many platforms?

OR

"Let's just build stairs to nowhere, cause we have nothing better to do." And just keep building stairs, over and over and over... and over.

Something is not right here.

‘Futurama’ Revived at Hulu​

20 episodes!

So this week has been interesting. I have a couple ads out for getting a handful of local clients (easy wins for me to fund a project) and this last week i have had a little shit, 17 y/o chick up my ass about interning. This little shit called me with no fear and basically tried to lean on me to take her project on. At first, i was like wtf? ( i giggled, gotta respect the hustle from someone so young) ok ill just point this lil dude in the right direction and send her a link to the digital crash course so she can be on her merry little way. Damn dude, i just got schooled over the phone by this little shit haha. twas funny as fuck so i thought i would share.

Watch out fellas! there is a new breed out there stepping up. Damn.

I've noticed that I have a weird habit, and I just thought I'd share in case anyone else did similar.

I wear a ring on my ring finger. When I'm typing while writing (aka my regular job), I keep my ring on, and it doesn't bother me a bit. However, when I'm coding, it becomes really uncomfortable, and I have to take it off.

I've tried to figure out what makes the difference, and I'm not really sure.

I've tried to figure out what makes the difference, and I'm not really sure.
Theory: Writing = Creative side of the brain (right) versus Coding = Logical side of the brain (left).

I personally can't go from creative to logical without a 1-2 hour, if not a whole day, break in between. There has to be a "hard-reset"of some sort.

Back