STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

I saw 53 people logged in here just now.
yet......... not a single new post................
gotta figure this out ... What's holding back the juice of this site?

Why not squeeze it out?

I think quite a few ppl come back for the boot camp course to refresh themselves on basics as well as the lab using this place as a resource. A lot of good shit here as far as useful information. I think this thread is a good start to get ppl interacting with out being afraid of having post deleted, maybe we need more user engaging threads on here, I don't know.. I've never ran a forum before lol

Anybody got tips on how to get the best rates on flights to Italy form the USA? Need to go in March.

Def know to look at buying some points.

@Steve Brownlie & @GarrettGraff are quite obsessed with this topic. Maybe they can help out. Paging Steve & Garrett!

Thanks man - @EyesExist - just need to know your start/end positions, dates, any points you already have (balances anywhere), reward credit cards/points cards and balances and your budget/class of travel and I'll be happy to have a look for you. In economy there isn't usually a ton to save with 'shenanigans' (flying crazy routes), though, and business class is best booked a bit further out from when you plan to travel typically (though as you say some points bargains can still be had at this window for both - esp going to mainland Europe where there are less taxes and surcharges than trying to come to the UK).

Feel free to send me a sep. DM from our main chat if you'd prefer to send that info 'offline'.

Also, , nah, he's not some rich kid playing poker. He's got more history than tht but he did become an Ace at poker.

But how much did he lose?

Added as nobody has put the standard poker forum reply in yet.

My refrigerator is warmer by 50f°+ vs outside temps, is -27f° right now here, crazy ass north Dakota...(facepalm)

My refrigerator is warmer by 50f°+ vs outside temps, is -27f° right now here, crazy ass north Dakota...(facepalm)

You're the one with the farmland right?

Yeah my family farms up here.

Is -26f here not including wind-chill again... Days like this when I wonder why I live here I remind myself, we have no hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, poisonous spiders or snakes haha.

Is -26f here not including wind-chill again... Days like this when I wonder why I live here I remind myself, we have no hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, poisonous spiders or snakes haha.
In Malaga, Spain (Where I want to buy a house when I succeed with AM and sell my site) it's currently 63f. Don't know about you, but the coldness gets me motivated to work even more, so I can move away faster, instead of watching peaky blinders, haha.

I want to pull my hair out but then little good things happen

I can't get my page on front page of search still
But i did purchase the trademark for my product (hopefully processes smoothly)
And YouTube just removed 2 competitors videos with my registration papers as backing
It looks as if my videos will start showing on front page now. I hope so

BUT ITS ALL SO FRUSTRATING! I want to be #1 already and see the sales potential of that front page.

Reddit Users Are The Least Valuable of Any Social Network - CNBC

- Reddit announced a $300 million funding round Monday, giving it a $3 billion valuation.

- With 330 million monthly active users and revenue of about $100 million, according to sources, the company is generating an estimated $0.30 per user.

- Reddit's value per user is much lower than that of other social networks including Facebook, Snap, Twitter and Pintrest.
Seems to validate the idea that Reddit users just aren't all that buyer-friendly or ad-friendly. Just a bunch of freeloading nerds.

Reddit's great for natural/organic traffic though.
Tons of major blogs steal/get their content from reddit.

Got drunker than the closest Indian reservation last night, surprised I didn't get banned or in jail haha. Mondays are my Saturday. Sweet Nelly! Life is good.

Been a while since I got goofy haha

That one time, on buso, the mods deleted some of my dumb ass posts.... Band camp..? Lol thanks guys, love ya. :wink:

Chat thread! Haha

First person to respond gets to be my valentine.

NnVKcsl.png

This cold caller called trying to sell me some shit over the phone, I told him no thanks man, I am trying to quit. LOL. I gotta give it to him, he's definitely a "try hard", haha. I respect the hustle.

Random. Tonight. I'm just cutting on some 417Hz Healing Music.. giving no fucks and drifting into space.............. I need to just let my energy call for my success

Those 5 times I smoked weed back in the day when I was a teenager, I only inhaled once, then I thought I was apart of the NASA program... Not sure what happened after that haha.

Edit: That felt good to get that monkey of my back after all this time. Bwahahahha!

Last edited:
"A couple of geeks, ha ha, who sketched out some software could destroy Sears Roebuck, ha ha"
"That's the beauty of technology"​

--

"Could Amazon and tributaries be flow towards the shopping mall and eventually drown it out?"​

--

"If you were running Walmart today would you be threatened by Amazon? Would you decide to go after them?"
"Absolutely"​

--

"You're surrounded by enemies, people want to get! The establishment is big and powerful you ever get scared?"
"Well I tell people around here to wake up petrified and afraid every morning"
[..]
"I know we can lose it all, it's not fear it's a fact."​

--

Back