STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

Amazon = Walmart Karma

Walmart destroyed many early entpreneurs

Who watches TWD "Walking Dead"???

lol the new level of Walkers

Who watches TWD "Walking Dead"???

lol the new level of Walkers

I still watch it with a friend. It's basically an excuse for us to hang out when it's on and then never see each other for the 7 months or so it's not on.

I was more excited about what we were led to believe the new Walkers were more than what they turned out to be.

Either way the show has been pretty shit since about season 3 or 4. I'm surprised it's still going now that all the lead actor's contracts are up and they're all bouncing.

I still watch it with a friend. It's basically an excuse for us to hang out when it's on and then never see each other for the 7 months or so it's not on.

I was more excited about what we were led to believe the new Walkers were more than what they turned out to be.

Either way the show has been pretty shit since about season 3 or 4. I'm surprised it's still going now that all the lead actor's contracts are up and they're all bouncing.

There was an interview last night with the new talent, speaking on working with Norman Reedus I think.

I didn't realize everyone's dropping off but the first episode seemed okay. Why are they moving on? Just feel they've maxed the character role?

I didn't see all episodes while I was globe trotting but i definitely enjoyed what i did see of past seasons.

How do you cook your rattle snake meat?

Commenting to say that you may have seen the forum down for a few. @The Engineer is doing some house cleaning. If you see anything funky, feel free to PM me or The Engineer but I think he knows about it all and is slowly picking away at it. You can't really do a lot of this on a staging server easily.

Also, we can do inline spoilers now using the [ispoiler] tag.
^ Click the fuzzy part!

Also, a lot of you should be using the [icode] tag too and you don't. It's a good one for adding short lines of code or URLs that are just examples like domain.com/blog-post-name

the newest posts section looks different to me for some reason, not sure if it is an intended change or not, im viewing on FF

I'm seeing the same thing with the new posts section on Chrome.

On mobile the forum slides left and right a little bit. Not when in a thread tho, it's still tight.

the newest posts section looks different to me for some reason, not sure if it is an intended change or not, im viewing on FF

It's definitely messed up. It'll be an easy CSS fix. I have a list of small things to deal with still, but I had to hit the sack last night after taking care of all of the critical things. It'll get fixed up today.

On mobile the forum slides left and right a little bit. Not when in a thread tho, it's still tight.

I'll look for this. Are you talking about with a horizontal scroll bar?

Commenting to say that you may have seen the forum down for a few. @The Engineer is doing some house cleaning. If you see anything funky, feel free to PM me or The Engineer but I think he knows about it all and is slowly picking away at it. You can't really do a lot of this on a staging server easily.

Also, we can do inline spoilers now using the [ispoiler] tag.
^ Click the fuzzy part!

Also, a lot of you should be using the [icode] tag too and you don't. It's a good one for adding short lines of code or URLs that are just examples like domain.com/blog-post-name

Thanks, I like this

The images tag feature gave me errors at times too

Just the main forum was/is sloppy via mobile, everything else was tight once I got into a sub section or a thread. @The Engineer

I didn't notice a horizontal scroll bar

Last edited:
At this point, everything is done as far as I can tell. If you see anything weird, it's definitely not on purpose so please let me know. Thanks for pointing out some issues already.

side note. what is a 'degree' ?

side note. what is a 'degree' ?

It's a "trophies" system where you level up based on the number of posts and likes you get. It's a measure of your contributions to the forum. You can see all the Degrees laid out here: https://www.buildersociety.com/help/trophies/
It's like degrees of a secret society and moving up the hierarchy, or earning your way up the military and getting better badges for your shirt.

Some day I might get a degree, $weet Nelly!

where would i post about music streaming flip trial & results? Short.. 1 post... results....

Just wondering, who bought BuildersSociety.com and put it up for sale on Godaddy? Lol anyone know

this-is-e-t-before-and-after-eating-one-marijuana-still-7950859.png

TheRichestManInBabylon-by-GeorgeClason.jpg

Amazing book Perfect for kids too I think. Anyone read it? I'm almost done. Picking up another book today while i'm bummin at Barnes and Noble

Back