STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

LinkedIn seems to be highly active for me, I don't use it much, but it seems extremely active with people commenting, liking, sharing etc. Of course this is in the online marketing niche, so people want to be seen, but overall seems as a good place to market, but everyone is tired of people you don't know trying to connect. Having real life connections, or online relationships, should pay off on LinkedIn tho.

For marketing on Twitter, you have to be personal it seems. There are some notable accounts that do great, and imo, it's because they add their personality, so they attract non-niche virality too and they can leverage that into broader niches like "indie hacking" or "crypto bro" or "investment guru", because Twitter is big in all these.

Twitter is also a highly reactive community, so I would imagine quite easy to play people. Twitterers are emotional and like to rage, so that's a sure way to get attention, by basically being an old school trollface in your niche. Like that guy who set coffee twitter on fire by doing a video of him drinking cold Nescafe. Perfect marketing making all the coffee nerds rage, because that's how Twitter works.
An attractive and purportedly unintelligent woman + satire of something that people can't tell is satire combination is gold along similar lines.

An attractive and purportedly unintelligent woman + satire of something that people can't tell is satire combination is gold along similar lines.

Yeah satire recognition is not the strong suit of twitter users. Or recognising fake news.

I am getting sick of these fucking wars and people dying, we need to clean up our own back yard before focusing on helping others. Can't help others if you cannot help yourself first. #ShitShow #wtf!? #onelove

Last edited:
domainers suck:/

I am getting sick of these fucking wars and people dying, we need to clean up our own back yard before focusing on helping others. Can't help others if you cannot help yourself first. #ShitShow #wtf!? #onelove
Powerful people playing real life war with each other, manipulating all...

Beyond unlimited money, human nature's dirty reality for power seeking pleasure can be seen.

Beyond unlimited money, human nature's dirty reality for power seeking pleasure can be seen.
This is exactly why at the top they always end up being exposed for getting deep into occult stuff and either directly or tangentially being involved with trafficking humans of even the most horrible ages. They won life and have exhausted their brain's pleasure centers on normal activities.

But they still want more power and pleasure, such as manipulating reality, people, and even, as Charles Manson once said, being one of the few people on earth with the power over the "dispensation of life and death" of other humans. Watch any of the giant international think tank conferences which they arrogantly put out for anyone to view, and you'll see how insanely eager they are to impose their will over every living being, right or wrong, effective or not.

This is exactly why at the top they always end up being exposed for getting deep into occult stuff and either directly or tangentially being involved with trafficking humans of even the most horrible ages. They won life and have exhausted their brain's pleasure centers on normal activities.

But they still want more power and pleasure, such as manipulating reality, people, and even, as Charles Manson once said, being one of the few people on earth with the power over the "dispensation of life and death" of other humans. Watch any of the giant international think tank conferences which they arrogantly put out for anyone to view, and you'll see how insanely eager they are to impose their will over every living being, right or wrong, effective or not.

I've been doing a lot of introspection these last years and often find myself embarassed at minor or major delusions I might have had in the past, however, I've also begun to think that being delusional is a core part of humanity. That delusions serve an evolutionary purpose.

It's really the only way to explain how humans can commit all these atrocities, everything from stoning women to sacrificing hundreds of thousands or millions of people in geopolitical chess. Or on the smaller scale all the people who ruin families by lying, cheating and manipulating.

It's like how they say many child soldiers in Africa are actually functioning at least somewhat ok as adults until they meet a western psychologist or antrophologist and begin talking about it. Then they fall apart. They might have gone an entire life not worrying much about it, simply because society accepted or integrated their delusion. You might say delusion is cultural.

You might say delusion is cultural.
Yeah, there's always the example of the schizophrenic who, in the West, is considered to be suffering from one of the worst mental illnesses possible. That's how it's categorized and that's the experience projected on them. "You're suffering bad and you need help."

In some cultures, the schizophrenic is a revered spiritual shaman in touch with realities we all should aspire to understand. They're wise men and women who obtain divine knowledge through direct spiritual contact with gods, animal and plant spirits, ancestors, etc. They end up being healers in these cultures, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. And they don't suffer because it's not categorized and pushed on them like that. They're supported and end up working through it, instead of being locked up and drugged.

I agree with you. Delusion is cultural. And the culture of the secret elite (not the tier that celebrities and "rich" people emulate) is absolutely rotten to the core. You could choose to chase pleasure and power positively, increasing it for themselves, their "enemies", and all others together at the same time, but they choose to do it negatively and act like it's a zero sum game. They don't just need power, but also control. And control isn't something to be shared, it seems.

I actually know someone close to me with schizophrenia and it is indeed a rough thing to live with in a modern urban life. It's also true that there is some uncanny ability to make mental connections with what I've seen. Like these free associations that we all have, they're way more hyperactive and unrestricted. It's like expressing music with painting or like those people who hear color. Their stream of consciousness is unrestricted by context, but still strangely internally logical.

I agree with you. Delusion is cultural. And the culture of the secret elite (not the tier that celebrities and "rich" people emulate) is absolutely rotten to the core. You could choose to chase pleasure and power positively, increasing it for themselves, their "enemies", and all others together at the same time, but they choose to do it negatively and act like it's a zero sum game. They don't just need power, but also control. And control isn't something to be shared, it seems.

There must be something about power that corrupts people, since pretty much all powerful people end up fucked up.

There must be something about power that corrupts people, since pretty much all powerful people end up fucked up.
It could also be that people that desire that kind of power desire it because they're already fucked up. And getting power will let them exercise their fucked-upness beyond the law.

Like how a "certain type of person" (I'm being careful not to type it out to be nice to BuSo) will seek out jobs like being a Youth Pastor or Elementary School Teacher. Those jobs don't turn you into one of those people, those people seek out those jobs to get access to the clientele.

Its getting pretty bad out there with the agenda when i watched that Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones interview and agree with a lot of shit Jones says. He fucked up on the sandy hook shit, and that sucks, but the crazy fucker has been right about a lot of things... I cannot believe i am even saying this, i always thought he was a tinfoil hat doomsayer on the extreme, but he has been spot on as things have came to pass.

The shit that is going down it seems when i watch redacted, tcn, infowars, and a multitude of other shit is INSANE. The fucks that are doing it are not even hiding anymore behind the curtain, its absurd.... we will be eating bugs soon and be getting charged taxes on cow farts before you know it..... WTF? LOL

Maybe i been watching too much infowars lately.... hahaha

Happy belated New Year fellas!

Maybe i been watching too much infowars lately.... hahaha

Everyone's got something to sell, including make you angry or feel despair.

The world will find a balance eventually.

Not sure I got what you mean or maybe we misunderstand each other.

I'm simply saying that Alex Jones and others like him are in the business of having people feel as if the world is worse than it is, so they'll keep coming back.

we will be eating bugs soon and be getting charged taxes on cow farts before you know it..... WTF? LOL

I don't think we will, that's what I mean. The world will heal and all will be better. I could fear for more war before that happens though.

Not sure I got what you mean or maybe we misunderstand each other.

I'm simply saying that Alex Jones and others like him are in the business of having people feel as if the world is worse than it is, so they'll keep coming back.

I don't think we will, that's what I mean. The world will heal and all will be better. I could fear for more war before that happens though.
love you buddy, im jackd, lolz

Last edited:

Some of the animals on my farm will kill for fun.

Life is absolutely cruel to all from the start.

There need be no reason, other than life is so centered around suffering/pain.

Very weird concept/place we humans live in, animals included.

These high profile people doing all the evil stuff they do is really nothing in comparison to all the pain/suffering life in general dishes out on a daily basis. I guess it's the ability to not introduce MORE suffering that is disheartening when these terrible choices are made. No moral compass or compassion.

"Whoever you are, you who are hearing me now, I am speaking to whatever living remnant is left uncorrupted within you, to the remnant of the human, to your mind, and I say: There is a morality of reason, a morality proper to man, and Man’s Life is its standard of value.

“All that which is proper to the life of a rational being is the good; all that which destroys it is the evil.

“Man’s life, as required by his nature, is not the life of a mindless brute, of a looting thug or a mooching mystic, but the life of a thinking being—not life by means of force or fraud, but life by means of achievement—not survival at any price, since there’s only one price that pays for man’s survival: reason." - John Galt

lol

Last edited:
gocKZPF.jpeg

I saw this earlier today, and the second to last bullet point in particular stood out to me.

I saw this earlier today, and the second to last bullet point in particular stood out to me.

Holy shit.

So basically if your kids know how to use punctuation they'll be seen as Marvel Super Heroes to the next generation.

Some of the stuff I don't understand. How can they not pick up patterns for punctuation - when it's literally everywhere?

It means, and one of the bullet-points talk about it - they can't comprehend to spot patterns, they can't comprehend taking one thing and spotting the same pattern in another.

They weren't taught how to simply learn. And therefore will never be able to learn on their own.

These kids will be in charge of our society, court system, politics, they'll vote - this is ridiculous. I don't feel safe.

If there are 100 people in a room, and you are the smart one and the other 99 are complete idiots you start to feel it very quickly.

However - we can't have whole generations like this - We are doomed.

I guarantee you these kids know people's pronouns though. They're learning woke propaganda and the Chinese are teaching their kids to launch RPGs by 10 years old.

EXCLUSIVE: The Chinese Military Is Training Kindergarteners For War In Bootcamps Across The Country

ALL Chinese Kids have to be able to fire an RPG and hand gun by 10 years old. I talked about this before here but I can't find it.

I don't feel safe.

Kids today are more like a hivemind, they have this idea that they don't need to know anything, because they'll just sit around and ask for help and some adult is going to solve it for them.

Gotta be honest, maybe AI is a good thing and a necessary tool. We were always led to believe that the "old" members of the workforce would be wiped out, but it seems like the smart thing to do is to just not employ anyone who graduated high school after 2018 at this point (and they're bad enough) and just give their jobs to AI.

Itz da air, itz da food, itz da water.

Seriously, though. Have you ever talked to people who grew up drinking well water where they grow the franken corn? They're all "slow" in exactly the same way. Its terrifying.

/me puts on tinfoil hat and shuffles off to check into the mental ward.

gocKZPF.jpeg

I want to say something about the part of people only googling vaguely and only reading the excerpt.

I've been saying this though.

I've been saying for a long time the next generation is using TikTok to do their searches. People were saying I'm crazy.

TikTok overtook Google as the #1 visited website a while back. Shouldn't it be obvious?

What I see as crystal clear it seems a lot of people can't see within the fog.

And if people are using TikTok to search for stuff - yet a majority of you guys refuse to be on social media, than what's the difference between you guys and the phonebook guys at the turn of the century that said "the internet is a fad and no one is going to take it serious" and then refused to be on the internet?

Where are those phonebook guys now?

It's starting to rain and you guys were wondering why I was building a boat. I've been warning you guys about the coming flood and these changes for years. YEARS. Traffic Leaks was written 10+ years ago at WickedFire.

Let me come at it from another way - Elon Musk wants to start moving a million people to Mars starting in 2029. That's in 5 years. Do you guys still think you'll be doing long-form 2,000 word blog post content pieces in 5 years for Google? While these people are packing their shit up to Mars?

Don't you guys see the dichotomy?

Wouldn't something be off on that? They are going to Mars with new tech being developed, but you are SEOing with a 2007 playbook? Nothing has changed in 17 years in SEO or the internet, really? And yet nothing will change in 5 more years? Does that sound right?

The world is changing and you need to adapt or die. You need to be apart of that change or you'll be a fossil.

#1 Montana parents say they lost custody of daughter after opposing 14-year-old’s gender transition: report​

#2 Citing religious, parental rights, Hoosier couple asks SCOTUS for relief after trans child was removed​

Seeing a lot of these lately.

First it was Alex Jones losing the right to free speech.

Now, we have reached a point where courts DON'T recognize freedom of religion anymore. If your God says deviant behavior is a sin, the gov will come and take YOUR kids away.

The #2 case, is at the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court

Of course, there's the 2nd amendment, which is the 2nd for a reason and not the 19th...

And you bet they are trying to pass new laws banning gun ownership every single day.

Clown world in warp speed.

————

Also how's everyone enjoying these new property tax hikes? +20% INCREASE this year for us.

I don't believe the 9-5's are seeing a 20% increase in their paycheck. LOL, how are they even going to afford it?

We're in a low prop tax state, but still on 25 acres, we're at $10,500. Just to live on the land we own and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars already for.

Controversial thinking...

If you have to pay property tax every year to keep your land... you don't own it, you're renting.

That doesn't mean "owning" is a bad proposition... there can still be plenty of upside.

But if an "owner" pays tax to the government each year to keep their property, then the government owns the property... everyone else is just a tenant.

You could argue that you are paying for services... but let's be real.

Similar thinking...

If the government dictates what your children can and cannot do without your permission...

If the government decides what your children learn and how they see the world without your input...

If the government can take your children away from you at a moment's notice...

... they're not your children, they belong to the government.

This kind of thinking used to get you thrown into a mental institute. It was considered conspiratorial, inflammatory, and downright crazy. Not anymore.

It's dangerous out there... there are too many extreme ideologies pushing from all sides that want to control you, your children, and your money.

The only path forward is to make your fucking money, get a few extra passports, and exit stage left while you still can.

You guys don't think the kids are smarter now than before? As with how widespread the internet is, you have so much information at your fingertips. (For health, money, and relationships)

Many kids are making good money at a young age (Back in the day this was not even possible you had to own a physical business, look at young youtubers which are big now), they learn and know way more at a younger age compared to back in the day.

You can't compare a dumb kid to a smart kid. Everyone on this forum is entrepreneurial-minded, just imagine if you were born in this time how much richer you would be at the age you are now.

This isn't just money, more people go to the gym than before.

I can only imagine what the future kids will be like since they will have AI and grow up with it.

Back