Roll Call: Who's Grinding Late on a Saturday Night? (Aussies, You Can't Fool Me)

OnhmGgf.gif
The Money Never Sleeps...

I'm getting mine, I hope you're getting yours!!

MYw7Tl9.gif

I can literally smell all the money I'm not making by not having my shit together on BF/CM. Not going to let any more sweet Holiday cheddar fall off the table if I can help it.

/in

its technically Sunday, am on the grind.

“Mortals falter, Kings act, and the mortal who acts - well that motherfucker becomes king.” - Kenny Powers

Done! FB photo contest up an running. Got to build the list of people who want to spend money.

bZQryR1.gif

Finally back!!!

Just bulk ordered 80% of my Christmas gifts. The rest I can do locally as I run around town. Now I can squeeze off a bit more worky work.

Work everyday but not all day. Some exercise is necessary to refresh and work even harder

hKmhkPD.gif

Grinding on the future...

Last of a dying breed...

h2nlZTr.gif

EI8lTlM.gif

e3UpFNw.gif

"This will be the day - Victory or Valhalla! The day of days!"

STJbvku.gif

"So arrogant. So self-righteous. You are no different from me. You want power and wealth and you'll sacrifice everything to get it, can't you see? We are the same you and I. The only difference is you have lost and I have won."

I'm on that Tennessee Whiskey tonight!

Working on a SaaS this eve for the live performance niche of the music industry, geared to the working musicians of the world. Idea has been in my head for a long time but it's time to commit. I've got Beta testers lined up that will start kicking tires as soon as feasible. Thinking this might be a good topic for a Journal here at BuSo.

Created first Desktop App in over 20 years. :smile: Brings back memories of Visual Basics 4.

(click image to play)

I'm back on the desktop mates!

Back