Roll Call: Who's Grinding Late on a Saturday Night? (Aussies, You Can't Fool Me)

I'm busy creating a Dispute Chargeback Admin Panel that auto populates disputes so we can streamline people attempting to "fake" chargebacks faster. With an over 95% win ratio - the amount of time it takes to gather the data was more of an annoyance rather than frustration. So now it'll be a simple 1 click option, and PDFs are auto generated to submit to the banks - no more wasting time and resources. With a 95% win ratio, I wish people knew how easy it is to prove it was indeed them that signed up and inputted their CC information.

The fact that I have to waste time on nonsense like this:

DUMdJeQ.gif

That's why you have to be careful on WHERE you advertise a service, cause certain crowds just have a different mentality. Learn the lesson, then move on.

^ I could see that being a SUPER valuable SaaS in and of itself, in quite a few industries.

I'm here, working extra hours, paid of course.
Gonna be off 2 weeks because I had a retinal re-detachment and I will undergo surgery this week.

In the meantime I will work on changing my mentality as suggested on Day 1 chapter. Need to get rid of various bad habits.

KZ92dlE.gif

7 of the Languages are complete - working on last 3; GO is 7/8ths complete; C and Java are 2/8ths complete. It's going to be an all nighter...

04Nm4yJ.gif

Upgrades, Updates, and more on the agenda for tonight!

Nm2GeVy.gif

This is where the party is at! I have a bunch of emails to draft and a powerpoint to do for a webinar. I do have wine instead of tea at least so that makes it different from every other late night of the week lol.

1h3Hfnh.gif

Major surgery going down tonight...

I did my grinding this morning from 6am - it's still Saturday tho, so it counts! :wink:

Having a lazy Sunday morning here sending some outreach emails and uploading an article to my site.

Edit: Just realized it is actually Saturday morning, feels like I have gained a day!

Last edited:
It's 8pm here to not super late but later than I expected, hah. I should be at street vendor eating some cheeseburgers.

Finishing up last night's late night haul...

JjCl9wu.gif

sYznH0n.gif
It's going to be a long one tonight...

Went until 4 am this morning tearing down one content builder theme because it wasn't responsive and replacing it with another. its like I don't want to sleep. Too many things I get to do. Up at 8 again all excited and stuff.

tWDKZvo.gif

I had a full Cuban Colada so there won't be any sleep for 48 hours. So much to do, not enough time... Tis da life.

bFirgkT.gif

Red Alerts everywhere... It's going to be a long night...

Long weeks start and end with the weekend.

P8MvCWq.gif
Trying to catch up on some backlogs...

2am for me and thanks to @CCarter I don't think I'll be falling asleep any time soon

Back