Roll Call: Who's Grinding Late on a Saturday Night? (Aussies, You Can't Fool Me)

I have descended back down to this realm... Savage #1 checking-in:
41npsy1.gif

Reactions: Bee
Just finished writing an article. 1508 words. Did it under an hour. Very powerful article if I must say so myself. The language I used gets people feeling passionate.

Bout to bang another one out.

Here. God I how I loath you WordPress. We once where friends, now we are enemies

Aaaannd another Saturday night for the hustle. Just finishing the Ryan Holiday media manipulator book and it's blowing my mind.

Reactions: Nat
1:30AM 2 articles done. Both 1500+ words. Fuck this i'm on a roll. Gonna keep creating content until I decide enough is enough.

Aaaannd another Saturday night for the hustle. Just finishing the Ryan Holiday media manipulator book and it's blowing my mind.

@Bee
I have been hearing about that book for a while now. Been wanting to get around to it. Did you buy it or can it be found for free with relative ease?

1:30AM 2 articles done. Both 1500+ words. Fuck this i'm on a roll. Gonna keep creating content until I decide enough is enough.

@Bee
I have been hearing about that book for a while now. Been wanting to get around to it. Did you buy it or can it be found for free with relative ease?

It's really cheap on Amazon. It's worth it.

Here.

I stupidly signed up for 50+ message boards using a branded account. I've had to go back and re-register on all of them with neutral accounts that blend in.

Its an incredible book. I'd recommend buying it hard copy, like @Bee said, used is incredibly cheap.

Its an incredible book. I'd recommend buying it hard copy, like @Bee said, used is incredibly cheap.
I'm a cheapie and have a bad habit of trying to get every single thing for free before having to buy. But the general consensus across the board is that the book is worth buying. Ordered yesterday from Amazon.

Friday night here. One glass of wine in. Grindin' away. Smashing out keyword research and designing new site structure.

It's not even Saturday night yet, you goofs!

I think you guys might have a case of...

CvpeqKa.jpg

It's 12:55 AM, so officially Saturday. The sun isn't out, I'm considering this night time. :wink:

Looking around Q/A sites to see if I have a chance to drop some links.

It's not even Saturday night yet, you goofs!

I think you guys might have a case of...

CvpeqKa.jpg

Guess I got carried away there. It's Saturday night now...happy? :wink:

Currently reverse engineering competition for awesome content ideas. Starting to see patterns and gaps where I can make a splash. Should have a nice content plan by the end of the night.

Currently 2 am here catching up on work so I can clear my list so I can start to focus on finishing up my project. I can always get 80-90% fairly easily it's the last 10% that starts to slow things down. Trying to keep the momentum going!

r0on34.gif

Working on a content calendar. As boring as this first sounded, I'm actually having fun brainstorming some content ideas.

Back