My Volume Content Strategy

Degree
Close enough- that's insane growth. All of this was from employing your volume content strategy (aside from age, etc), yes?
Yes exactly.

It is accelerating faster than I expected as the volume of new content increases, ages and indexes.

It is like a snowball speeding down a hill.

15 months to exit although at this rate it might be sooner...

Degree
So what revenue are you seeing with 1M+ traffic. The reason why I am asking is that in your previous AMA you said that around this traffic is when the earnings reach selling territory? Just curious if your risk-appetite has increased from the past.

Degree
So what revenue are you seeing with 1M+ traffic. The reason why I am asking is that in your previous AMA you said that around this traffic is when the earnings reach selling territory? Just curious if your risk-appetite has increased from the past.
Thats SEMRush metrics to illustrate growth.

Revenue is roughly 50-75% of my target before exit.

I feel well diversified at this stage (stocks, property, and crypto) plus websites so will allow me to push the risk levels on this and hold for another 12-16 months.

Degree
I have no idea how to insert images to this forum... MODS - help.

4qJMjUj.png

Progress....
nice job man! Someone entered a niche I'm in and I thought it was you for a while and has the same graph as yours in semrush but he's at 3m right now.