My Mid 2020 Gaming Computer Build is Complete!

Degree
I like point and click RPG games, especially the old school pixel art. My favorite growing up was the King's Quest series and the Monkey Island series.

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Anyone playing Diablo 2: Resurrected.

I really want to play it, but not on console.

Potatoe

sigma σ simba σ sugma
BuSo Pro
Degree
Anyone playing Diablo 2: Resurrected.

Super tempted! D2 is some of my fondest gaming memories, doing Mephisto runs after power-levelling in the cow level haha. I haven't turned on my gaming PC in about 6 months :wonder:

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Super tempted! D2 is some of my fondest gaming memories, doing Mephisto runs after power-levelling in the cow level haha. I haven't turned on my gaming PC in about 6 months :wonder:

I never played those games, we played Football Manager games, but my friends did, including those D&D games like Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter Nights.

I got into western RPGs later on and always regretted not playing those classic games.

I'm tempted to buy a gaming computer just for D2.

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Frostpunk

Got this on a Steam sale for Mac and that's a fun short game that I think a lot here will like.

It's like those old school "god builder" games which are as much about the unintended consequences as your planning and decisionmaking.

It's quite a clever game which goes against the black/white political thinking of current year.

Steampunk ice survival with heavy dark rpg setting. A lot of fun for the less than 10 usd.

Definitely recommend it.

Degree
Got this on a Steam sale for Mac and that's a fun short game that I think a lot here will like.

It's like those old school "god builder" games which are as much about the unintended consequences as your planning and decisionmaking.

It's quite a clever game which goes against the black/white political thinking of current year.

Steampunk ice survival with heavy dark rpg setting. A lot of fun for the less than 10 usd.

Definitely recommend it.
I love Frostpunk. I radicalized my settlement and the game got really funny from there.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Frostpunk apparently released a DLC that includes something I needed to play it for more than 3 evenings, which was an "Endless Map" where you can keep building and fortifying yourself, rather than it being "game over" after the big storm. I may get that to re-enjoy the game some. There's a Frostpunk 2 coming out where the settlers have discovered oil (plot twist!).

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Frostpunk apparently released a DLC that includes something I needed to play it for more than 3 evenings, which was an "Endless Map" where you can keep building and fortifying yourself, rather than it being "game over" after the big storm. I may get that to re-enjoy the game some. There's a Frostpunk 2 coming out where the settlers have discovered oil (plot twist!).

Frostpunk is a really cool game, but it has very little replay value in the main scenarious.

I hope they take the best parts from Frostpunk and build on it for the second.

If they could make a random event generator of some sort, then that would be awesome.