Mark Cuban's Cost Plus Drug Company

You mind telling us what it's about and what it does and why it's special? You said you wanted to spread the word but you didn't really tell us anything. And I'm not clicking no mystery links with hyperbolic calls to action.

It’s a war against the racket known as the American medical system.

Hope it grows.

You mind telling us what it's about and what it does and why it's special? You said you wanted to spread the word but you didn't really tell us anything. And I'm not clicking no mystery links with hyperbolic calls to action.

You know you can do a quick Google search without clicking on any of my "mystery links" right?

It’s a war against the racket known as the American medical system.

Hope it grows.
Okay but what does it do or offer? You guys suck at communicating.

You know you can do a quick Google search without clicking on any of my "mystery links" right?
You know it’s against the forums rules to create a thread directing traffic out of the forum and while not describing what’s on the other side of the link?

Rule 10:
10) When starting a thread, your title must describe the topic of the post and the opening post must introduce the topic thoroughly. Do not simply copy and paste content from another site. If you post a link, you must describe what is on the other side of the click sufficiently. Users are not expected to have to leave the forum to understand the topic at hand.

Last edited:
You know it’s against the forums rules to create a thread directing traffic out of the forum and while not describing what’s on the other side of the link?
That's fine man. If the mods want to delete it - that's up to them. I am not going to copy the website's mission statement and paste it here because you don't want to Google it.

And I am 100% sure that if you actually do some research and check out what I am talking about, then you will retract what you are saying above, because this website is actually saving lives and providing medicines are super affordable prices.

Last edited:
That's fine man. If the mods want to delete it - that's up to them. I am not going to copy the website's mission statement and paste it here because you don't want to Google it.
This is why the rule exists. So that one lazy OP doesn’t shift the burden of responsibility onto thousands of readers each.

I know what it does and will try to save your thread for you: It offers medical drugs at lower prices.

Imagine just typing that instead of having oppositional defiance disorder. Maybe there’s a drug on there you can order.

Editing after the ninja edit above undermined my post

Last edited:
Sweet titties Batman.
I haven’t seen this level of bad faith legalism since I got into with a couple reddit mods.

I mean brand new account, link to prescription drug site.. I can understand the skepticism, I was too and generally am not going out of my way to open a new tab to Google random pharma links people drop in IM forums.. This is akin to some real life hottie trying to find a legitimate date on Chaturbate...maybe she's legit but more likely I'm just going to get [cat]phished and/or receive a virus.

Given the tenacious defense of said link however I assumed it to be legit as most spammers usually drop their hot turd and then bowl out, never to be seen again, which obviously isn't the case here.

Soooooo I clicked the link and found it interesting. IMO creating another private company to try to address America's healthcare problem is kind of like putting a bandaid on gushing artery; cute but ultimately not enough. But hey it's better than nothing I guess?

The Mark Cuban 2024 rumors won't stop bubbling up. I assume it's because of the general broad dissatisfaction with both Trump/Biden. Personally don't think another billionaire is going to save the country but shit, he seems measurably less insane than the current litter..

This Social Justice Warrior (SJW) shit makes me want to vomit. You guys aren't saving the world from a marketing forum. Change the name from "Mark Cuban" to "Neil Patel" and the post would be reported as spam long ago.

Something to consider: the Traffic Leaks techniques have had over a decade to mature in the wild AND that was just the blueprint posted on WickedFire. People were leaking traffic since the Al Gore invented the internet.

What's to stop some marketer from registered on a forum 4 days ago, doing a "calendar" of posts throughout the internet, And then dropping a link to his target operation later on (I recommend 30 days out but these new kids think 4 days is good).

I mean it's not like that's the exact blueprint of fucking traffic leaks.

gQW3FGr.gif

SEO is not going to save the world guys. Enough with this SJW bleeding heart shit. This is the same thinking that driving a Tesla is going to save the world. The fucking electricity comes from power companies that burn fossil fuel - 80% of the USA burns fossil fuel for electricity.

In 2021, renewable energy sources accounted for about 12.2% of total U.S. energy consumption and about 20.1% of electricity generation.

(Source: How much of U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable energy sources?).​

Who are you guys fooling?

I know what it does and will try to save your thread for you: It offers medical drugs at lower prices.

Imagine just typing that instead of having oppositional defiance disorder.

I literally said that it is "providing medicines at super affordable prices" but thanks for saving the thread. I appreciate it.

And to be clear. You had asked for much more than a one liner lol. This is what you wrote: "You mind telling us what it's about and what it does and why it's special?" - if you had said - give me a one liner about it. I would have done that, but your sentence made me think you want me to go into so many details that I don't even know.

I also understand that since its a pharma/medical related website + my account is pretty new so people are skeptical. Next time I will be much clearer.

Maybe there’s a drug on there you can order.

There's plenty. I hope you never have to buy any though.

IMO creating another private company to try to address America's healthcare problem is kind of like putting a bandaid on gushing artery; cute but ultimately not enough. But hey it's better than nothing I guess?

I never thought I would post about a billionaires website but I read the twitter comments and that shit got to me.

This Social Justice Warrior (SJW) shit makes me want to vomit. You guys aren't saving the world from a marketing forum.

Fuck billionaires and I am not trying to save the world. I assume that most people here can afford the regular stuff. I am hoping someone here would pass this on to someone who needs it so they don't go broke buying medicines they need.

What's to stop some marketer from registered on a forum 4 days ago, doing a "calendar" of posts throughout the internet, And then dropping a link to his target operation later on (I recommend 30 days out but these new kids think 4 days is good).

Is this a compliment?!! :-) I might just head over to reddit and try some shit there

I literally said that it is "providing medicines at super affordable prices" but thanks for saving the thread. I appreciate it.
You literally went in and edited that after I posted what you quoted. There’s time stamps. Whatever though, I just want people to create high quality threads.

Fuck billionaires
Why?

Those damn billionaires, increasing competition and supply in order to lower prices for things people need and improving their quality of life.

The home page word entanglement is really interesting.

Seems like they get paid a bonus for writing the words cost plus drugs after the word Mark Cuban.
I don't think there is anything sjw about trying to run a low overhead drug company and make extra money off the good pr. Just looks like capitalism actually working for once.

sjw about trying to run a low overhead drug company

You're too plugged into the Matrix. Nothing social justice about lowering drug costs?

Come on, that would be the definition of social justice. They see capitalism fucking up prices for low to middle income individuals then throw on their captain Save-A-Hoe cape. It's true, as you get older you get softer.

Keep that sharpness young man. "You used to be a killer, what happened to you?"

Call me old and soft I guess.

Kinda like these Mark Cuban cost plus drug company memes. I think he’s hitting a note.
He gets a lot of free media to.
Just like Trump.
Might be a good debate.

Last edited:
I love how a marketing forum can totally derail into irrelevant nonsense without a single person pointing out the most obvious thing about how Marc isn't really doing much here and he's getting a ton of positive media attention for it and a bangin' backlink profile because of that, and that we can do this too.

Isn't this sort of thing supposed to be interesting to us, or are we too occupied now with memes and trying to dunk on each other fighting proxy culture wars?

Marc is comparing the prices of generic drugs to the prices of brand name drugs.

If you compare the price Marc is charging for generic drugs to the prices other places charge for the same generic drugs, it's not some crazy "Save OVER $9000!!!" thing like he's plastering all over his site and in all of the media coverage he's getting.

For example, the very first drug on his homepage is Imatinib, the generic for Gleevec. Marc's charging $39.00 for 30 pills at 400mg of the generic. He lists the retail price as $9657.30 but that's the retail price for the brand name, NOT the generic that he's comparing it to.

You can find the generics for around $70-$100 it looks like, so Marc's still saving people some money in this case (maybe*), but not the $9618.30 he's taking credit for, because that was never the cost of the generic version and the generic versions are all he sells.

*Marc Cuban's Cost Plus Drugs by Marc Cuban Trademark Courtesy of Marc Cuban doesn't accept insurance, so people with insurance could end up paying less elsewhere.

But saving someone $30 or $40 on a generic isn't going to make headlines on Forbes, WaPo, BI, MSN, NBC, Inc, LATimes, Cnet, Fortune, Healthline, CBS, Marketwatch, BuSo, APnews, NYPost, TheHill, LifeHacker, iHeart, Axios, People, FOX Business, VeryWellHealth, Livestrong, Motherjones, Psycentral, Drugs.com, etc etc etc etc etc...

So the big thing that's getting all of this attention is basically "we sell generic drugs for less money than brand name drugs just like everyone else who sells generic drugs, also we don't accept insurance."

^ Look how Marc was able to take this concept for a business, and spin it into something so much more captivating and media-worthy and to convince everyone he's breaking huge ground here. Simply by comparing apples to oranges.

If you don't have insurance, this is probably going to save you a few bucks. Not thousands, not even close to thousands. That's still cool, give Marc his flowers but the real lesson to take away from this isn't "omg ur just a hater" vs "omg ur just a simp".

Think of your business: Is there an apple in your business that you do a little better than your competitors, that you could compare to their oranges to make it seem A LOT better? Maybe that's an angle you can run with to get some extra attention. It worked pretty well for Marc...

Last edited:
The thing that always baffles me about these kinds of things - there is literally nothing new about this. Multiple businesses have been operating the same model for many years.

Low margins mean they cannot afford marketing and advertising so they are not easy to find.

Invest a bunch of money into PR and marketing and suddenly everyone thinks this kind of idea is "new".

In the future, once they have a large enough customer base the prices will start to rise enough that they stop losing money and most customers will not switch. They only switched because of the marketing in the first place.

In the future, once they have a large enough customer base the prices will start to rise enough that they stop losing money and most customers will not switch. They only switched because of the marketing in the first place.
What if they just decide not to be dicks and don’t raise prices.

Well my conspiracy theory is he will take the good boy pr points from this and a few other things he's invested in at an epic scale to try and make a presidential run.

If I use my clown world timeline logic, this means we're gonna have 2 mark burnett produced reality tv stars running against each other for 2024.

That begets the question.

What will you choose? Shark Tank or The Apprentice

If I choose Mark Cuban, will you throw in Peter Jones as UK Prime Minister?

Back