Just Sold My Portfolio for 7 Figures USD, AMA.

Andrey

BuSo Pro
How is this site performing? Were the majority of your target keywords low search volume keywords?
I should probably clarify, all the content was posted by February-March, when lockdown started. Haven't touched it since. So most of the articles went live in 2019.
It's doing well, making a stable income. It was hit by January update, but has recovered the traffic since and is now hitting new highs.

Yes, the majority of keywords were low search volume info keywords. I'd go after anything with 0-10 or 20 searches.

Last edited:
I should probably clarify, all the content was posted by February-March, when lockdown started. Haven't touched it since. So most of the articles went live in 2019.
It's doing well, making a stable income. It was hit by January update, but has recovered the traffic since and is now hitting new highs.

Yes, the majority of keywords were low search volume info keywords. I'd go after anything with 0-10 or 20 searches.
Thank you for your response! I’m building out a website now using the same strategy, so I’m always curious to see how it works for other people.

I dont know if this question has been asked already but why did you sell? What do you see on the horizon that motivated you to liquidate your entire portfolio? Are there more lucrative ventures you are now pursuing?

MBS

How much money did you invest throughout the life of the project?
How much time did you invest throughout the life of the project?
Would make this time and money investment again if you were starting out today?

I dont know if this question has been asked already but why did you sell? What do you see on the horizon that motivated you to liquidate your entire portfolio? Are there more lucrative ventures you are now pursuing?
I want to explore offline opportunities and also start new fresh online projects.

How much money did you invest throughout the life of the project?
How much time did you invest throughout the life of the project?
Would make this time and money investment again if you were starting out today?
  1. Total investments were in the region of $300K
  2. A lot :smile:
  3. I'm starting again as if from scratch and doing it exactly the same way. The only difference this time is that I am investigating link building as part of the process. Review on this is to follow.

Politico

Boot Camp
Congrats on the sale! That's huge and this AMA has inspired me to NOT sell my main site yet and get 1000-2000 articles posted on it before I do.