Introductions Thread

BuSo CAN help you earn money

but it's not a place to just plaster ads

This is not a low quality forum where spamming is tolerated

The people here are of an elevated business mindset . I hope I expressed things well to you.

You came to me to do business and I just mentioned this to you b/c I like to see others succeed.

Namaste Bro!

Hehe, i can earn everything from $1500 to $2500 per month, depends how much I work, and I think its decent for a student like me. I also get around $7k spread out during each semester as student loan and I ONLY invest it in index funds, I know loans is not great but we get pretty good interest in Norway on student loans and this is one of the "best" loans you can get here. I always want to learn something new and since this is so interesting, I think its much easier to learn :smile: i usually use some of the leftover money from the from the last month if I want to buy articles etc, usually i buy 1-2 days before I get my next salary/payment. And I have figured out it work great for me.
It's great my friend. $1k5 - $2k5 is a great monthly income for student. You can achieve anything from that in a proper way :smile:. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't know about make money online earlier in my student years.

It's great my friend. $1k5 - $2k5 is a great monthly income for student. You can achieve anything from that in a proper way :smile:. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't know about make money online earlier in my student years.
I feel very lucky there yes, my studies is set up so in each course (4 courses each semester), we meet up for two days per month, so in total we meet up at school for 6 days per course. It's not like the bachelor studies I had where we meet up Monday to Thursday every week for 3-4 months. But I have plenty of time to work IRL and to try some "sidehustling". I have had the most success on Instagram with making money online, but now blogging have hit my mind :D

Morning everyone,

After lurking on the boards for a while (referred here by Fastlane Forum), I’ve decided I’d like to join and hopefully help out other members where I can while also helping find a business idea.

I’m a software engineer by day and by night I’d like to start working on a project that can help me leave the constant cycle of meetings and bug fixes. I’m leaning more towards SaaS or ecom and while it looks like most guys here are doing affiliate, hopefully there are a few members who can help bounce ideas off.

Hey welcome, nice to have ya here.

I'd reckon every affiliate/publisher/whatever has at least one or two problems that could be solved by software that they'd be willing to pay *something* for. You'll probably come across some ideas just by hanging out and seeing the sort of things people ask about / are struggling with.

Cheers!

Amazing, thanks @Potatoe - that's what I've been thinking, there must be an itch to be scratched, same with a couple of other interests I've got - especially when some of the software is £££ each month.

Hope everyone is going great!

I have been reading BUSO for a while and have learned so much. I finally decided it's time to contribute and hopefully help others out as they have helped me.

I know that I don't know everything. I also know that learning through experience is the best way, however I always try to prepare and gain as much knowledge before starting something up, which is why I read A LOT! I use feedly and only add quality blogs to it. I skim through the feeds and read articles that I am interested in. I consider reading and learning as a necessary part of my job.

Right now, I help a few companies with CRO (conversion rate optimization) during the day. At night (or when I am free) - I dabble with SEO on a niche website that I have built and the rest of the time I spend on Wikipedia contributing and helping others find their way.

Glad to be here and I look forward to the journey ahead

Helo guys im new here and really excited to rob minds with the greatest gurus in the house. Spent so much time reading past threads i thought i have missed out on so many methods i hope to get updates on latest working IM trends...glad that im here anyway...

Hey all! Josh here, aka Xoshua from BHW/WF/other places. I learned seo originally from a few people here in 2011. I started in affiliate seo and for the past few years I've been doing more local and ecom seo. Looks promising!

Hi, there! I am from Ukraine.

I am a blog writer and Google PE in some help communities.
I like SEO, Machine Learning, and Data Mining.

Hello

I'm Steptoe from the currently far-too-sunny UK. My office is currently 31C so I've sacked off work for the afternoon and am instead in reading mode. Signing up here is something I've meant to do for a while, and now seems to be the best time to do it!

Hey there, new to the world of Internet Marketing but have learned a bit about it from an arm's length:
- Worked at various SaaS startups where I learned about SEO, SEM
- Ran a now defunct blog on Tumblr in 2015 where I learned basic HTML
- Sales, copywriter and digital marketer by profession
Very excited to delve deeper into the world of IM. Would love to connect with anyone who have similar backgrounds, and happy to answer any questions.

Hey guys,

I was a lurker here around 2 years ago and even started my own website with the wealth of info here. After about 1-2 months I stopped working on the website as i decided to attempt to start a business with a friend of mine. That business has been sold since and we did "okay" out of it but I wanted to come back here and try and get my website going again.

I lost my account so decided to start fresh with this. I will start a thread once allowed ^^

Feels good to be back and wanting to get cracking!

Hey Guys. DragoX here.

I have been reading BuSo for a while now. Since 2017 as I see on my profile :cool: Been in SEO for 12 years. Have a side hustle going to 25K per month via display ads. Also sold my agency in 2021 and now have a job at a big company which I love :-) Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I have read about this forum on a subreddit, and man, there is so much valuable information here that I feel bad that I don't pay for it.

Anyways, I recently started 2 websites - one in the health & fitness niche, and one in gifts niche.

Also, I'm from Romania, and I'm not sure big media websites accept people from here (like Mediavine - I'd love to hear some info on this), so monetization might be a pain in the ass.

But this is a problem for the future-me. Right now I'm focusing on creating content and learning as much as I can from this forum (I'm on day 7 on the crash course!)

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I learned about this forum after it was mentioned on Reddit. I recently got my first content site approved for Mediavine. Looking to grow and better monetize that site as well as start a couple other projects I’m considering.

Hoping to learn a lot from everyone here who is far more experienced than me and maybe someday pay it forward to someone else starting out.

Hello, José speaking.

I want to introduce myself by telling you something that I have experienced and that I think is little communicated.
Failure is good, in fact, you can make money with it.

I am a person who finds it very difficult to finish things, or to do a single thing on my own 100%. Even so, I have achieved great things and learned a lot.

Poker Online
I met the world of online poker where after 5 years I went from a free bonus and play NL2 to settle in NL25-50, for many players this means it takes too long, some surpassed me in months but looking at it with perspective, costing me horrors to study, play more than half a million hands in NL25 and leave ev+ is an important achievement for me, although before I did not consider it so.

SEO
Like everyone else I started looking on the internet how to make money online and after spending some time wasted on surveys, I ended up falling into SEO.

With SEO I have not earned a lot of money, in fact, I have never had very big sites but the learning that I have taken has been incredible.

Adsense and Amazon Affiliates does not let me show data from the last 5 years, but I have generated more than 5.000€ between both.

I have also lived ups and downs, for example, this is a clear example of abandoning a site, this one in particular was of cosmetics and at the time, I positioned several keywords in very competitive words in Spain.

Qgg9gNy.png

Youtube

All this learning and failures I shared in Youtube videos and who would have thought that what was for me a hobby would give me so much joy. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just had my own style of videos and was lucky to be at the right time making the right videos.

TQrJi14.png

And now...

Well, now I want to take up and create new ideas on the internet, without worrying about finishing them or not, not pressuring me for it and let me flow.

Everything is possible, even if you are like me you can get results.

Hey Buds,
I'm a newby with some experience in IM. No where near as good as i'd like to be.

Hoping to learn more, share and contribute to others on your great forum.~!

Hi Everyone, I am from Bangladesh. I am into content marketing, and SEO since 2019. Currently I have a few content websites monetized with amazon and other affiliate offers.

I look forward to learning so many great things from you. Thanks.

Hey Everyone

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Yury...I've been in the SEO/digital marketing space for about 15 years. I'm currently head of strategy and acquisitions for Onfolio.com which is a holding company for online businesses.

Happy to chat about anything related to SEO, ecommerce, M&A, etc..

Recently did a few podcasts:
https://investandscale.com/ep-15-ov...h-onfolios-head-of-strategy-and-acquisitions/
https://open.spotify.com/show/1JjFzOOib6etw6PHLV4fpV

Hey Everyone

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Yury...I've been in the SEO/digital marketing space for about 15 years. I'm currently head of strategy and acquisitions for Onfolio.com which is a holding company for online businesses.

Happy to chat about anything related to SEO, ecommerce, M&A, etc..

Recently did a few podcasts:
https://investandscale.com/ep-15-ov...h-onfolios-head-of-strategy-and-acquisitions/
https://open.spotify.com/show/1JjFzOOib6etw6PHLV4fpV
Hello Yury! Nice to have someone in here that is active in the M&A space for digital assets!

I have a question about e-commerce. Do you have any courses or info you recommend about learning about e-commerce? Im looking at acquiring e-commerce businesses in a few years and want to start learning as much as possible about them.

Hello everyone!

New member here, 35+ and from Sweden.
Totally new to everything related to SEO, homepages, backlinks etc but ive been working on learning for a few months now and I live by the 2% rule.

Learn small new things everyday to level up 2% each day, and overtime that will make me 1000% better.

I came here from google searching for info about long tailed keywords competing to bigger short tailed keywords sites that spills over to longer tailed keywords and I got excited about what I found.

Also learned that AI content is crap from a few blog posts and Ive been using that to some extent to help me rewrite some content and stuff like that. I dont depend and use it for all my creations but I do use it so I will put that stuff into the trash right away.

I hope I will be as successful as you guys and I hope you learn alot from you.
If you got any tips or stuff to push me in the right direction please do.
Im going to deep dive into the Digital Strategy Crash Course | Builder Society and learn even more.

Thanks for having me and I hope I can learn alot from you all!
(and after reading all day I want to thank @Ryuzaki for the amazing information you are spreading together with the rest of the community)

-Zoro

Hey guys Web here (yes that username was still available!), I was on this forum years ago when I built an Amazon affiliate site in the "coffee products" niche. I was using stock photos with a dull Wordpress theme.

Years later I've learned web development and I'm starting freelancing, and working with a partner who is a marketer. We are going to target local business clients and build lightning sharp static sites, and provide custom marketing services depending on their needs. We are in a major city in a an "Anglosphere" country - so we figure going for local businesses and building a network is the best game plan. We are starting off providing free services to get testimonials and build a portfolio because we have the financial leeway to do it.

We may also get into the local lead gen game, but we are still in the preliminary research stage here.

- Web

Sup builders? ️

_frenhooo-_hooo.gif

After close to a year of lurking and reading some of the bets IM forums posts I have ever read I’d like to jump in and say hi.

My name is Ofir, started playing with aff offers and SEO when I was 19thish in the army here, after building very simple wp sites playing with adsense and affiliate offers my partner and I start an agency for content marketing, today its prob the biggest one here in Israel to work with local/global startups & by far the biggest one in the world to do content marketing / PR for crypto projects (InboundJunction/MarketAcross) —> so for sure any intros/questions in the field I’d be super happy to help here just ping me.

After over 10 years in the business I played for 2 years in the iGaming niche building a team in Bulgaria & Israel reaching $100k/month after 1.5 years -> but this ultimately stopped as I had a very “problematic” partners :/

Currently active in the personal finance niche, mainly EU & Asia GEOS and failing to convert for some time, we started developing a SAAS that I really believe can help us, and prob other Affs as well, super happy to be here and officially “join” the conversation.

You guys are amazing for real the content in this forum is just pure gold, ty guys

Ofir.

Hey guys,
I'm Mike. I'm based in Melbourne, Australia.
I run my own company and I'm trying to understand as much as I can about how our online presence works and what I can do to help it.
We're only very new and very small while our nearest competition is a giant publicly traded behemoth with deep pockets and no soul, so whatever we can do to increase our understanding of how traffic arrives at our website is a great thing.
I arrived at this site via a thread on twitter titled something like "the best knowledge sites you've never heard of". I've had a quick perusal and it is apparent I have much reading to do.
Thank you to the people who have built up this knowledge database over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back