Introductions Thread

Hi there.
Some might know me from places like WF.

Name is emp, daytime CTO, nighttime SEO

::emp::

Hey @emp, great to have you here, welcome!

PS - Everyone will be able to follow along with the CC9, even if they aren't among the ones selected to participate.

Welcome to the forum @ratman ! We always need valuable contributers so I hope you share what you learn along the way :smile: Also, check out the Goals for November thread.

Helloo emp! Glad to see you here!

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Goals for November thread. :smile: Hope you enjoy the forum, and contribute as well :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome lyannastark. I'l have to get my goals in order for the Q4 push.

hx3aduo.gif

I hope I haven't shocked you too much with my more serious approach to this new forum. :D

Hey emp, see you stumbled here a little before me. Must be a good place to be. :wink:

"...The Hatin' Niggas Go'n Need a Translator."

What's up BuSo?

My name is Capital. But you can call me Cap. Or Ca. Or C. Or.

I found this forum by stalking CCarter.

I love the layout. Easy on the eyes and professional looking.

Anyway, I won't be posting much here for a while.

Too busy.

But I will be lurking (eager to find out who the 9 are). :wink:

Also interested to see how this forum grows - I sense much potential in it.

Next WF? We'll see...

Later. Off to prove I'm not a spammer or 3rd World peasant.

~Cap​

The thing I've learnt from this forum already - shit loads of people stalk Carter. lol

He's a Marketer's Marketer.

A little full of himself, but a fascinating online character nonetheless.

Learned tons from his posts.

Hey welcome to BuSo, thanks for the kind words.

Trying to be the next WF would be like trying to catch lighting in a bottle, there'll never be another WF... those are sacred grounds, filled with epic threads that couldn't have happened anywhere else. Thankfully, we're trying to be the first BuilderSociety.. not the next anything else.

Good to have you on board, cheers!

The new season of trailer park boys on netflix was so good. Short but really good. Netflix keeps bringing back all my favorite shows.
Watch Bojack Horseman. Best animated series ever.

Watch Bojack Horseman. Best animated series ever.
omg I saw that and it looked awful!! Heard negative things about it from others as well.

What do you like about it? Just curious since I heard such bad things what its good features might be!

omg I saw that and it looked awful!! Heard negative things about it from others as well.

What do you like about it? Just curious since I heard such bad things what its good features might be!

WHAT? Negative things? Can't believe that happened. Perhaps people that judge before watching. What I liked: made me laugh a lot and I related to a lot of things. I can say a lot more but I prefer you to watch it by yourself and enjoy it.

Cool, thanks for the info! :smile: I didn't watch it myself just because of how badly people talked about it. I've got a free evening to myself tonight though so I'll give it a try.

:smile:

Bojack Horseman is hilarious. The Vitamix scene was spot on.

Also +1 for Mike Tyson Mysteries.

Hey guys,

Came over to this forum after following CCarter on twitter as well as being over on WickedFire as well. Anyways my name on there was zmoney12, just wanted to introduce myself and share what SEO has done for me thus far...

About this time last year I jumped into my first project blindly. As I look now it may have not been the best idea, but it has helped me a ton. Learning by doing has always been the way I learn, I can read stuff all day, but until I am in there doing stuff it really does not register.

Fast forward to this summer and I have a few decent sized websites bringing in enough to pay the bills and I am also working at an agency now and learning the different things that they all do. The agency only deals with the travel niche, so I am learning how to play ball on a different level.

Now don't get me wrong, I like SEO, I do it for a living, but as CCarter has drove into my head since I started this stuff, "Diversify Yo Traffic". Using the information that I have gained I could almost not be in the G serps and still make a decent amount of money. I am always looking for a way to pick up potential visitors that do not involve the big G.

Anyways I am super happy to be here and share what I learn as well.
And thank you to all of those that have helped me along the way!
-CCarter
-Tavin
-Grindstone
-Dzianis
and im sure countless others!

Hello @Phenom ! Glad to see your here! Please share any approaches you have used, we're all eager to here about them as many of us will be in the CC9 or following along with our own sites :smile:

I am actually going to do a case study starting Dec 1st, so I can use everything I have learned over the last year.

@emp my avatar pic is how i feel about your comment :(

Huh... Watched a few episodes of bojack hoping it would get better. Didn't like it one bit.
I was half expecting something Archer-esque, but it just fell flat on its face IMO.

Hi all,

Just when I was cutting down many distractions and trying to optimize my time online... I spotted the "offer" from CCarter about mentoring traffic leakers. Trying to get in :smile:

Here to build, grow and hopefully help others.

Been in IM for 5 years, doing it mostly for night-time fun. Actually have a day-job that I like, but simply LOVE online marketing as well. Good combo.

somsil

I heard about this forum from a friend, have poked around and let me say, I'm impressed and actually proud to see other liked minded individuals that are forward thinking and innovative. I like to collaborate with other creatives and provoke some expansion of the mind. One can never stop learning.
Feel free to share your work, thoughts, experiences, what you're working on or simply chat about where you'd like to go creatively.

Hello, fellow marketers and builders. My name is Chuck, and I am following a few of ther guru's over from BHU to here. I am a gray/blackhat SEO and business owner. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning some cool stuff here.

Pumped to see what comes of CCarter's I need 9 thread.

Someone sent me a pm from bhu after a lot of inactivity (I guess that place I'd pretty much dead now?) to come check things out over here... Already looks better from a quick scan!

Are you guys going to have a local sub forum?

Back