I need 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** IMPORTANT ***

If you have expressed interest and have NOT received a PM to initiate the vetting process, get in touch with me and I'll make sure that is sorted out. You SHOULD have received a PM by now, if not then something has gone wrong and I'll fix it.

The messages were sent out in several groups, some people got a PM on their own whereas others were sent as part of a group convo. Don't read into this, it doesn't mean anything.

Good luck everyone!

Hi CCarter, I am interested. I recently created a mini documentary video on YT than can go viral and the idea is to use traffic leaks to generate millions of views to every new video that I produce. If this kind of Live Case Studiy can help the community I am ready to be under your mentorship.

If you have expressed interest and have NOT received a PM to initiate the vetting process, get in touch with me and I'll make sure that is sorted out. You SHOULD have received a PM by now, if not then something has gone wrong and I'll fix it.

The messages were sent out in several groups, some people got a PM on their own whereas others were sent as part of a group convo. Don't read into this, it doesn't mean anything.

Good luck everyone!
Do I need 3 posts to create a new message?
Any way you can unlock the lock?

Would have posted earlier and said I was in for this. Just too busy, but I can't wait to hear all about how this pans out.

For 'The 9' I'm sure you know how lucky you are and as you get into this you'll see you're luckier than you ever imagined. The first time I talked to Carter we talked for 10 minutes and I ended that convo with my brain buzzing like a nest of bees. He has this way of making you feel like anything is possible, and when you apply yourself it truly is.

I'm just left here wishing this opportunity had come up a couple of months ago when I was less involved in what I'm building now.

- RF
Yeah, in or not. I think the case study even for spectators will be an awesome project that should bring everyone to think outside of the box.

Yeah I guess you do need X amount of messages before you can PM, I didn't think of that... Really though, if someone wants to do the CC9 on BuSo I'm sure they can handle answering a couple questions or asking a couple questions in the orientation room so I'm not too worried about it, I think there were only a couple more who will need to post before responding.

==========

We've gotten about a quarter of the responses in so far. Don't rush, if you need some time to read over the linked threads or to just to think about your answers, you'll have a few more days to reply. You will be notified before it's too late.

If you have NOT expressed interested yet, it's not too late. You will be notified before it's too late.

I have received mine also, just going to have a look through :smile:

Got a handful of IRL things that need my attention. Will be answering all of the PM questions tomorrow.

I maybe being a bit stupid here, how do I PM?

It's called "Conversation" on here, so just click my username and go to "Start a conversation." It might not have been showing up before you had 3 posts, should be there now.

CCarter, could you elaborate a bit on those not chosen. Will they be able to follow along in the public section?

Thx for your reply

Yes, everyone will be able to follow along with the lessons in the main thread, and each individual's journaled progress in their individual threads. People will be able to ask questions in the main thread or individual threads and anyone can help out - but only in group PM will sensitive personal details be discussed. No websites will be revealed in public, and will only be known amongst the CC9. I'll be giving lessons and advice in the main thread and individual threads, as well as creating new threads for specific topics.

The reason for the CC9 knowing each other's sites is for collaboration on ideas. Someone might see or think of something that could help another member out, and vice versa. As well when someone implements an idea, and it fails or succeeds, we'll be talking about what could have been done better, why did it work or didn't it work, and then other members can think of ways they can take that similar idea and fit it into their own project.

When we have those private discussions either the Scribe or myself will transcript the conversations and create the lessons for the "public" face so the audience can also participate - but without 'outting' or getting the sensitive information of the CC9.

As with any experiment there will be a lot of trial and error, so I suggest people use projects they aren't trying to create a "Hail Mary" on, but use this as an exercise to get the mind's gears turning as to what is possible. Of course you can use your money sites if you want, but again what we do can get crazy. If you are trying out for the CC9 cause you are under the impression you'll hit a home run the first time and bank $1MM+ from this property, you're completely delusional. I saw a comment about someone wanting to go viral - can it happen, maybe - but that shouldn't be your focus. Going viral is a complete different methodology where you leverage properties and access you have to generate the initial buzz. That's not what we are doing here.

The purpose is to open up different traffic sources to your website, so you are not reliant on just one. When one gets over a certain percentage, you work on pulling in traffic from another - it's a constant balancing act. Go into this experiment humble and eager to learn from others. You'll eventually discover that at the core of traffic leaks is just pure marketing - pro-active market, not sit on the sidelines and wait for Google to grace you with traffic, but hustling to get the word out their about your site.

I have such a massive boner right now.

I had to unzip my jeans just to let a little pressure off.

I'm trying not to cum too early, but these blue-balls are really starting to take a toll...

giphy.gif

All hail the kings and their eager subjects.

May God be with you all.

gqUKuf0.gif

I'm going to keep it real with you guys. I'm not sure if you guys are trolling but I can't believe at any level some of you guys takes yourselves seriously with some of these sites.

First off, about the CC9 knowing each other's sites:

RzTO5W9.gif

The CC9 will NOT know each other's sites. That's now completely out of the question after seeing the first round of nonsense some of you guys are sending. I know some of you guys are really trolling, I chuckled - but come on mang, let's be serious. (The trolling was like 30% - the rest were decent)

Offering my services as scribe (if ya still need help in that area). Time zone difference and all.

swearing-scribe1.jpg

::emp::

*** IMPORTANT ***
Still waiting on more than half of the responses to the vetting process. That's totally fine, you can take your time to submit it, but if we start choosing people before you've gotten your answers in then just realize you're competing for a smaller and smaller amount of spaces. You have up until the very last spot is selected to throw your hat in the ring or to reply to the vetting process.

*** I was off-base with my rant that was here earlier, as a couple people pointed out which I appreciate. Certain things were already addressed earlier in the thread which I should have paid better attention to. I was wrong, my mistake. ***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back